Stuck~ Looking for a Female.

Started by Sapphie, May 13, 2011, 06:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sapphie

Well, this is my first ever Roleplay on here, so I hope I can get someone interested in doing something with me. :3 Although before I start, I'll just post a few things of what I'm looking for in my RP partner.

• Someone who has good grammar and spelling, I know people make mistakes, just so long as I can still read it; it's fine.
  • Someone who can actually post a decent size post; I'm not asking for an essay, but at least something I can respond to. You know, I give what I get (:
  • Someone who can advance the story with me, and work with plot twists as well as me. Someone who's not afraid of throwing ideas out there :3

So, enough of that; now onto the Idea~

STUCK.

She never intended for her life to go like this, she never planned it would go this way. Her family wasn't supposed to die, she was supposed to live with them until she managed to get on her own two feet. But no, as it happened, Fate didn't have that plan for her, instead, everyone she loved was taken away from her. Now, all alone in the world, she's forced to live in a hostel, in a city she doesn't know, with a God Father/Mother she's never met.

On top of that; she has to Bunk with Tyler-- one of the other Orphans that's been living in the hospital. He's older than she is, and he doesn't speak much, though, and she's lucky if she gets one or two words out of him at a time. But one night she wants to know more; wants to know what it is Tyler does when he stays out so late. But getting the answers isn't always sunshine and daisies; and digging in the dirt can get your hands awfully dirty...

~*~

So I'm looking for someone who can play the girl in this one. I want it to be a kind of dark romance, obviously PG-13, but still grown up. You can change the details of how she ended up at the hostel if you like, it's up to you. We can discuss everything else afterwards. (:
So, any takers~?

Nyra

Im totally up for this Rp  let me know when we can start :)
I need never make a promise because just saying something is the same as a promise.

Own your words and actions. If you don't feel comfortable being responsible for these, then do not do or say anything.

O/O's

A/A's

Sapphie

Really? Awesome!
I could probably get one post up tonight, but it's pretty late where I am so I don't know if I'll be able to post a lot. Tomorrow I'll be more active though, if you're cool with that? (:
And, I've never RP'd on here, do you know if we do Character Sheets, or just jump straight in?

Nyra

We can make character sheets, that way if people are looking at the thread and later want to join they have an idea of what the characters are like etc but we dont have to.

As well whenever you are able to start is fine, its starting to be the weekend here which I always reserve for family....but ill be able to post at least once a day on weekends and then more during the week.

^_^  look forward to this.
I need never make a promise because just saying something is the same as a promise.

Own your words and actions. If you don't feel comfortable being responsible for these, then do not do or say anything.

O/O's

A/A's

Sapphie

Well, I can put up the roleplay, and get started on that, then tomorrow I can post my characters sheet, just so you can see what he's like (:
-Goes off to start it- My characters going to be about 18/19, if you're cool with that. What age were you planning on making yours?

Sapphie

Nyra

I was thinking about 16/17,  Ill start working on my character sheet tonight and post it so you can look over it and see if you like it or if theres anything you would change etc.  ^_^  maybe even post back a bit too.

so excited!!

O/O's

A/A's

Sapphie

Just so you know, if I get accepted, I'm going to change the thread title! I posted it and felt SO bad oh my goodness >.<; SORRY D:

But yeah, that's a good age, so there's a gap between the ages is good ^^~ I'll get working on my character sheet soon; and ima use an actual picture for the appearance (: