The Little Pink Pill

Started by Sabby, May 18, 2008, 01:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningHound

Hmm....maybe I shouldn't....

Then again, I don't have all that many rp's....

Well, would you guys like to have me in?

I don't think I'll play a furry after all, just a regular human.

Elohim

aww...  I wanted a harem of **** boys....  I'll give you a shiny quarter if you change...

Sabby

Well, I did intend to have a balance of m/f, or else the genital switch pill wouldn't be as interesting, now would it?

Elohim

Nope...  but a girl can dream can't she?

jisko888

well, it could be just as interesting, but I've wanted to play a catgirl for a while now so its all good for me
=^-^=

GrinningHound

I see Triangle and I are boys, and Jisko and Seraph are girls.  That's as much balance as I can imagine.

The Great Triangle

I should note that I'm a switch, and I never play submissive particularly well.  (well, with the submitting and such)  A balance of genetically screwed up and normal people would be nice though.  I might change up Igor to being a cyborg if Hound would rather play a furry though.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Sabby

Could we keep it as a Neko m/f and an ordinary m/f?

Elohim

I'm a switch with more submissive leanings...  that lately have been somewhat ignored.  

The Great Triangle

I have more dominant leanings myself... that lately have been somewhat ignored.  Neko and normal sounds pretty good, I guess I'm the male neko then, although Igor will object to being called a "neko." He's just a guy with cat DNA in him okay?

Ons and Offs

jisko888

Mia has no issues with being called a Neko =^-^= She thinks it sounds cute.

GrinningHound

I'm fine with being a normal pussy boy.

Not cat boy...just pussy boy.  ;D

Seraph, maybe you should be a regular subject then, not an assistant or anything.  You could still help guide the story if you feel Sabbat needs help, and you'd get your submissive side tended to. :)

The Great Triangle

I could always play the senior research subject... or at least the assistant who keeps trying to bully all of the other assistants.   ;)

Ons and Offs

Elohim

I was actually hoping to play the Liberian on the grounds.  ( I need to use spell check more often)

GrinningHound

I'm cool with being a regular servant/research assistant, doing whatever needs to be done around the house.  Maybe mechanics and plumbing and handyman type of stuff?

And of course he has his duties to test the new pill and do whatever Minerva says.

Uhh....I like the idea of him having to perform fellatio and receive anal to 'test the product'.....

Seraph, since you'll be a girl with new guy parts...maybe you'd like to help sissify him? :)

Elohim

Well see... 

like I said,  I'm actually looking to indulge my subby side...

GrinningHound

Me too. :)

I'd like if Minerva was a little.....harsh, sometimes.

Sabby

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=15311.0

Games ready ^_^ I hear all your requests, but they are 'pets' and are all no higher or lower then the others, and have the same duties and tasks. But Seraph, if you'd prefer, we could have just three pets and you could take the librarian role. Or if you still feel like jumping into a sub role, you can take up the fourth pet :) it would also help balance it.

Elohim

I wasn't suggesting she wouldn't be her pet,  but one of her duties would be to manage the library, atleast when Minerva doesn't have a more pressing job.

Name:             Alice Nakamura
Hair:                Black
Eyes:               Blue

Alice is a creature of exquiste beauty, an exotic mixture of Caucasian and Asian genes.  She has soft features, full lips, and the characteristic skin tone and eye shape of an asian woman, but instead of brown her eyes are the palest of blues.  Her raven black hair is usually pulled back into a tight pony tail, and a pair of glasses rest upon the bridge of her nose. She spends much of her free time mulling over books,  making sure the shelves are neat and tidy.

jisko888

*lightbulb above head* Will there be other kinds of pills to try out too?