What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

TheLaughingOne

"Wheres the chapter about sitting in a box and waiting for my enemy to come to me..?"
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

CassieBear

Can I really pull this mask off better than the Horse one?
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

WordSmith

This goes beyond the pumpkin on the end of a stick.

TheLegionary

Nico

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Daani

Peccavi

"You smell like.... what is that scent?! Vanilla?"
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Deamonbane

WordSmith

Guess that means I'm not getting this promotion.

Despairs

I am the world's greatest piece of art! If only I wasn't locked away in this godforsaken storage room, I could be basking in the glory of humans admiring the sophistication and beauty that is moi. I will have revenge on the scoundrel who locked me in here.  They will rue the day they locked away Aule!
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Sara Nilsson

ok.. step one, invade Russia during winter. Step two, win. I don't understand why humans have such trouble with this, it seems simple enough

WordSmith

I'm a woman of... several talents. Killing just happens to be one.

Villain

I’m hiding stuff in this beard. A lot of stuff.

LaVnde

"Should I sit like this when the hero arrives? Oh - no... maybe this is better?"
Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's

Csharynn

"There are many places this sword can go if you annoy me."

WordSmith

You see this? You're getting nothing tonight.

Csharynn

Nico

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Undeniable Sin

Now, where was that juicy scene with the mouse..
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Despairs