Card Games in CYBERSPACE!!!??? (Yu-Gi-Oh! Virtual Duelists) (Need Lady Chars!)

Started by Laughing Hyena, December 12, 2011, 04:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomeGuy

I should probably actually post my character. I've been doing a bit of crash-coursing and was hoping to have a slightly more solid idea of where I wanted to go... but the more I learn the less certain I become.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Jace (last name TBD)
Personality: Laid back and a bit lazy for the most part he appreciates humor and likes to joke, his own humor is often sarcastic. He enjoys collecting things (cards included) and watching duels, but isn't a duelist himself. He can get serious if big money is involved in a deal, or it could have far reach effects.
Backstory: Jace was born to an upper-middle class family and was always fairly intelligent. He coasted through school without putting much effort in and getting As and Bs in return. He enjoyed watching other people duel and appreciated the strategy that went into it but never had the confidence to actually try it himself. As Jace got older technology caught his interest more and more and actually got him slightly motivated. He went to work for one of the big companies and did well there, working his way up through the lower ranks quickly.
Ons: Bondage, etc. (See profile)
Offs: Scat, etc. (See profile)
In Character Kinks: Having power/control
Appearance:

Laughing Hyena

iridum248

All rightie - I have a quick one up.

Name: Nemissa (Actual name: Keiko Amagi)

Personality;

A curvaceous virtual vixen, Nemissa is by turns flirty, mischievous, sultry and flat-out naughty...As befits her role! She's rather more subdued normally, but can still be something of a tease. She enjoys attention, and *winning* - But is entirely happy to let other people do the thinking, thank you very much. She does have, admittedly, a rather perverse sense of humor.

Backstory:

A typical high-school student (Albeit one born with a silver spoon in her mouth) Keiko's fairly unremarkable - Her distant but wealthy parents mostly left their vivacious daughter to her own devices. She was all too happy to seize on the next craze; And to her surprise, she was in fact rather good at duelling! Of course, she quickly realized that it wasn't just for the fun - She could *also* milk it for popularity. Hence her sexy alter-ego Nemissa...With the stated goal of being the first Duel Idol! She just *loves* the attention and the fans...Though she can't help but feel that it's leading to something more.

Her avatar's nigh-identical to her own form - For better synchronity- though the pointy ears and horns are simply virtual accessories. She *does* have the real costume, but it'd be *so* embarrassing to actually wear it!

Ons: Perverted/gross/old men, monsters, lewd encounters, light bondage, risk of impregnation, cosplay.

Offs: Very large insertions, gore, watersports/scat, bestiality.

In Character Kinks:

Older, perverted men, humanoid monsters (She gets *all* weak at the knees at the sight of some of the creatures), VR sex, fetishy scenarios.

Appearance:

Duelling Deck:

Nemissa's main deck is pretty much a straightfoward Archfiend Beatdown.

3 X Archfiend Soldier
3 X Archfiend Empress
3 X Archfiend General
3 X Imprisoned Queen Archfiend
3 X Lancer Archfiend
2 X Mad Archfiend
2 X Snipe Hunter
1 X Allure of Darkness
1 X Dark Hole
1 X Foolish Burial
1 X Heavy Storm
1 X Monster Reborn
2 X Pandemonium
3 X Solidarity
2 X Trade-In
1 X United We Stand
1 X Call of the Haunted
3 X Compulsory Evacuation Device
2 X Dark Bribe
2 X Magic Cylinder
1 X Mirror Force

1;
2;
3;
4;
5;
6;
7;
8;
9;
10;
11;
12;
13;
14;
15;
16;
17;
18;
19;
20;
21;
22;
23;
24;
25;
26;
27;
28;
29;
30;
31;
32;
33;
34;
35;
36;
37;
38;
39;
40;
41;

Laughing Hyena

Glad to have you aboard iridium. :-) People please don't forget about numbering your cards for the dice roller and your destiny draw feature... unless you like a handicap. :-)

ShadowFox89

Dunno what to do about destiny draws.... Is that the same deck, just different numbers?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

Destiny Draw works akin to the "Heart of the Cards" so often seen in Yugioh. When in danger of losing the match when you are at 4000 Life Points or below, and your opponent has more life points then you, then you can trigger the destiny draw. You can do this anytime you meet the requirements but only once during the duel.

You pick cards in your deck that are key or important towards your strategy or for making a comeback and number them. When you activate the Destiny Draw, you roll using the elliquiy roller.

In short its meant to give you a better chance at getting a key card you need at a critical moment.

Example: Duelist 1 is with 2300 Life Points and a clear field whilst Duelist 2 has 6000 Life Points and has a powerful monster out on the field. Duelist 1 has to draw a really good card to stay alive in the duel. Reaching deep down and trusting in his deck he draws and then plays the Level Limit Area B Spell Card! Stalling his opponent at a critical point in the match he has an opportunity to turn the duel around!

ShadowFox89

Can I set up a destiny deck at a later point, after I've figured out how to use my deck?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

NotCarrot

What kind of pace are you expecting for this? It's been a while since I did any children's card game Yugioh-based RP, but I don't know if I could keep up with a faster game.

Laughing Hyena

Should be day to day to keep the pace going. For obvious reasons however duels would have to be done at a slightly quickly pace in order to avoid them getting bogged down and killing the game completely. I was thinking about making the duel threads separate so as not to slow the RP down at the same time.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

NotCarrot

Ah, unfortunately I'll probably have to bow out of this one then. My job doesn't leave me a huge lot of time each day, especially with the holidays.

Sorry to bother you. ^_^

Laughing Hyena

Its alright. Sorry it didn't pan out for you Not Carrot. Though we could let you still RP if you wanted though obviously you wouldn't be able to duel.

NotCarrot

I appreciate the offer, but I think I'll have to pass. Even without dueling, I'd likely end up lagging way behind.

ZameRagues

Finally came up with a (I think) decent character background.
I can occasionally play the bad guy as well because of it. =P
Should be fun, least for me.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Silk

Name: Kelly Campbell
Personality: A fairly sheltered and timid girl, Kelly often doesn't play in duels herself instead finding more enjoyment in watching. She lacks a lot of self assertiveness due to being from a traditional family where the women listen, not speak.
Backstory: Kelly is from a very tipical traditional family household, her dad and brother were the breadwinners, while her mum maintained the home, of course she was at school during this time studying to become a nurse. It was the only career her dad would accept after all. Much of her free time was taken by her helping her mum around the house, and doing her homework. But occasionally she watched professional duelists on TV she didn't really understand it, but her brother wanted someone to play against himself, so they built a deck for her and they played occasionally when he wasn't away at work.

After a tragic car accident that killed her mum and dad, Kelly's attitude never really changed, but now her life lacked direction, thankfully her parents retirement and inheritance meant she could live fairly comfortably for a long time. Since she missed her opportunity to make friends in real life, Kelly took the only social event she really knew anything about in duel monsters and joined the online community to not only play with her brother while he was away, but maybe to make some new friends as well.
Ons: Non-consensual, being dominated, non-human play (furry to monster's) generally fine with all else
Offs: Scat,mutilation,death.
In Character Kinks: Unknown
Appearance:

Dueling Deck

Monsters: 25
3 White magician Pikeru (1~3)
3 Black magician Curran (4~6)
3 Princess Pikeru (7~9)
3 Princess Curran (10~12)
3 magician's valkyria (13~15)
3 Allure queen lv 3 (16~18)
3 Allure queen lv 5 (19~21)
2 Allure queen lv 7 (22~23)
2 Chaos sorcerer (24~25)

Spells: 15
3 Trial of the princess (26~28)
2 Secret Village of the Spellcasters (29~30)
2 solidarity (31~32)
3 hidden armory (33~35)
3 malevolent nuzzler (36~38)
2 mystical space typhoon (39~40)
2 Burden of the mighty (41~42)
2 Magical dimension (43~44)
1 magical mallet (45)

Trap:  10
2 Royal Decree (46~47)
2 A Rival appears (48~49)
1 torrential tribute (50)
1 mirror force (51)
1 gravity bind (52)
1 solem warning (53)
1 magical cylinder (54)
1 half counter (55)

Destiny Draw

Lightshock16

Name: Mark Stalwart

Personality: Mark is a pretty laid-back individual. He isn't usually one for rushing into things recklessly. He enjoy's just chill-axing (so-to-speak), and taking thing's in his stride. when it comes to Duel's however, The young man is very enthusiastic in his Love for the game, and Alway's seem's to show a different, more Fiery Side to him whenever he's got the fabled card's in his hand. Though he love's to have a good time however, He can have a pretty short fuse at times, and it's best to avoid him if he's angry.

Backstory: Mark grew up in a pretty average family lifestyle, with his Father being an Art Designer for the main provider of Duel Monsters (not sure if Industrial Illusion's would still be around 500 years into the future. Lol). This meant that Mark was always going to find his way into the Card Game, and indeed, at 10 years of age, Mark's father Gave Mark his First Deck as a Birthday present. This deck had been a Thunder-type Deck, which Mark still keep's at home even though he never uses.

The Two Deck's he uses come from Two of his other passion's in life. the Cyber Dragon Deck came about because of Mark's interest in Machine's. though not particularly good with them, He has always been fascniated by the Hi-Tech world he lives in, and enjoy's learning about all the different Machinery that make's our world what it is (IMAGINE HOW MUCH HE PEE'D HIS PANT'S AT THE VIRTUAL DUELING ANNOUNCEMENT!!). His Six Samurai Deck meanwhile comes from his love of Action Movies, particularly the one's with SwordFights in them.

Ons: Bondage and Being restrained in general, Being forced to submit to a woman's will, Breast-play. (my O/O page is in my sig. :) )

Offs: Scat, Water Sports, Vore, basically anything violent and...generally not pleasurable.

In Character Kinks: Pretty much the same, though the Female monsters (Such as DMG or Injection Fairy Lily) Make him very hard indeed.

Appearance:

Dueling Decks:

Cyber Cataclysm - Mark's Main Deck that Revolves around Cyber Dragons

Main Deck

1. Cyber Dragon
2. Cyber Dragon
3. Cyber Dragon
4. Cyber Dragon Zwei
5. Cyber Dragon Zwei
6. Cyber Dragon Zwei
7. Cyber Eltanin
8. Cyber Kirin
9. Cyber Kirin
10. Cyber Larva
11. Cyber Larva
12. Cyber Larva
13. Cyber Valley
14. Cyber Valley
15. Cyber Valley
16. Honest
17. Jinzo
18. Jinzo
19. Proto-Cyber Dragon
20. Proto-Cyber Dragon
21. Proto-Cyber Dragon
22. The Light - Hex Sealed Fusion
23. The Light - Hex Sealed Fusion
24. Evolution Burst
25. Evolution Burst
26. Fusion Gate
27. Future Fusion
28. Gold Sarcophagus
29. Gold Sarcophagus
30. Heavy Storm
31. Limiter Removal
32. Overload Fusion
33. Power Bond
34. Power Bond
35. Super Polymerization
36. Dimensional Prison
37. Dimensional Prison
38. DNA surgery
39. Return From the Different Dimension
40. Solemn Judgement
41. Solemn Warning
42. Solemn Warning
43. Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck
1. Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
2. Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
3. Chimeratech Overdragon
4. Chimeratech Overdragon
5. Cyber End Dragon
6. Cyber End Dragon
7. Cyber Twin Dragon
8. Cyber Twin Dragon

Destiny Draw: Can't Decide between Overload Fusion or Torrential Tribute. Suggestions?

Bushido Arts - Mark's Back-up Deck revolving around the 'Six Samurai' Cards

Main Deck

1. Elder of the Six Samurai
2. Elder of the Six Samurai
3. Enishi, Shien's Chancellor
4. Enishi, Shien's Chancellor
5. Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
6. Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
7. Great Shogun Shien
8. Great Shogun Shien
9. Great Shogun Shien
10. Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki
11. Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki
12. Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
13. Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
14. Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
15. Legendary Six Samurai - Mizuho
16. Legendary Six Samurai - Mizuho
17. Legendary Six Samurai - Shinai
18. Legendary Six Samurai - Shinai
19. Shien's Footsoldier
20. Shien's Footsoldier
21. Shien's Footsoldier
22. The Six Samurai - Irou
23. The Six Samurai - Irou
24. The Six Samurai - Kamon
25. The Six Samurai - Kamon
26. The Six Samurai - Nisashi
27. The Six Samurai - Nisashi
28. The Six Samurai - Yaichi
29. The Six Samurai - Yaichi
30. The Six Samurai - Yariza
31. The Six Samurai - Yariza
32. The Six Samurai - Zanji
33. The Six Samurai - Zanji
34. The Six Samurai - Zanji
35. Cunning of the Six Samurai
36. Cunning of the Six Samurai
37. Gateway of the Six
38. Monster Reborn
39. Pot of Avarice
40. Shien's Castle of Mist
41. Shien's Dojo
42. Shien's Smoke Signal
43. Six Samurai United
44. Six Samurai United
45. Six Scrolls of the Samurai
46. Six Scrolls of the Samurai
47. Six Strike - Triple Impact
48. Temple of the Six
49. Double-Edged Sword Technique
50. Mirror Force
51. Musakani Magatama
52. Musakani Magatama
53. Musakani Magatama
54. Return of the Six Samurai
55. Return of the Six Samurai
56. Shien's Scheme
57. Six Style - Dual Wield
58. Six Style - Dual Wield
59. SwiftStrike Armor
60. SwiftStrike Armor

Destiny Draw: Again, can't Pick Between Mirror Force or Monster Reborn.

Lightshock16

finished the Backstory, and Decided to Ditch the 3rd Deck entirely. Two is more than enough. XD

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Laughing Hyena

I'll throw it up soon as we have enough members and characters to manage this. :-)

Silk

ShadowFox89

I'll throw up a character on Monday. I basically wasted all of today, and I won't be around tomorrow.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Lightshock16

Can't wait to start either. duelingnetwork.com has really re-invigorated my love for YGO. it's also where I built those two decks, along many others.

Silk

I'd just be highly hipocritical of me if I asked to start now only because mine was done though so I'll wait, but itching to start this now! xD

Latooni Subota

ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.