Illegal pet shop

Started by Silk, March 07, 2009, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silk

Not only does this petshop give you a designer pet of any breed on demand, but it also works as a side society remover, giving them the pet of their dreams, however this service is not cheap, or even legal. But that is not all, for a extra price additional specifications are also added to their models, this includes chosen a specific target and altering them into their personal pet, even in genetic surgery to alter the persons appearance, disciplinary, even several forms of brain surgery to turn the person from a intelligent human into a half breed creature as dumb as the client wishes. Of course the more difficult the procedure, the more expensive it becomes.

However a caluse is that for the targeted kidnap service, a anthro model is required as to cover the company's back when they go missing.

I'd prefer to play as the pet more than the mistress, but if you can convince me i may differ to the dominant role, or even in a turn of events the pet becomes the master over the mistress :)

Prefect Mos

Im at least a little interested.... Though I would prefer a girl that wants to become a pet.. possibly unsure of what type, definitely surgeries and injections to help her do it once she chooses..

Silk

Yeah, nothing stoping someone willing going through the procedure :)

Prismwind

It sounds like it would be a fun game to play. I can think of some pretty good plots to go with it too. Would the procedure also take a less intelligent creature, and make it smarter? For example, someone really loves their pet, but it's either too small or they can't have kids with it, so they have them make it anthro so he can train her to be a sex partner.
Ons and Offs

Honor the dark, it protects and hides from evil's sight, honor the dark and fear the light...

Silk

Prismwind

I'm thinking that would make it slightly cheaper as they wouldn't have to replace anybody. It also makes sense, some people really love their pets. At the same time, the master would already be in a dominant role, if a gentle one.

How deep of a plot did you want? I can think of tons of ethical concerns and complications that could come up, or I can make it pretty light hearted. Either way I like the concept. I can also think of plenty of entertaining genetic concoctions... like hermaphrodism or pleasure nerves inside the throat, perhaps combined with retractable teeth.
Ons and Offs

Honor the dark, it protects and hides from evil's sight, honor the dark and fear the light...

Silk

I'm pretty much up for anything except watersports, as detailed as you like. And can have any additional features, the wonders of alteration

Prismwind

Gotta go to bed now, but I'll PM you tomorrow with some detailed thoughts, see if you want to make a solo RP thread from there. I look forward to this. =)
Ons and Offs

Silk

ok :) looking forward to it.