A few ideas (M seeking F)

Started by Ar15, February 11, 2011, 09:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ar15

I had a few ideas I've been tossing around for a little while.

1. My character is an Army Captain and a company commander. Your character has done something horrible, bad to the point of prison if the secret gets out. He has caught you, and he alone has your salvation or demise in his hands. That's when he gave you a proposition. Be his, or face the consequences of your actions. (BON, NC-CONS)

2. He had been away so long, but now he was home. His little sister had grown up. He had always teased her, but now he felt more strongly towards her. He relished the day he could make her his. Now, alone, he would get his chance (Incest brother-sister, NC-Cons)

3. She knew he was into kinky things. She had caught him while looking through his computer. Sister-in-law blackmails her husbands brother into a sexual relationship with lots of kinks and fantasies. Will he allow his embarrassing secret to get out, or will he give in and do as she says, or will he get the upper hand? (Blackmail, NC, Con)

If you're interested just PM me for details.

Katy1008

The first one sounds interesting. Maybe I could play a junior officer in your command... or another unit. I leaked information with the best of intentions but other military personnel get killed as a result?