Enchanted University | A Disney Group Role Play | Interest Check

Started by AliceInLace, September 20, 2014, 06:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibliophilia

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Aiden

AliceInLace

I would appreciate is all chatting was moved to the OOC, just so that way Interested people don't get lost in conversation :) Thank you
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

Jemady Angel

Internet issues, verizon will be out today hopefully to fix it. I will try getting my page up when I am able to find face claims because i cant right now with the internet kicking me off every couple of minutes. ):
<---- O/o

Flower

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

AliceInLace

@Dancing Flower::. Yes, we are always recruiting. I still have to update this list because we had some people leave.
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Flower

Can you please let me know when that is done so I can have a more up to date view of which characters are available?  :-)

AliceInLace

Sure thing. Right now anything that is available is... just Anna and Tiana got added because the player left and we're waiting on others.

Right now we are 13 females and 12 males

Flower

Thank you. I will try to figure out a persona for the face I have in mind within the next few days. 

Treena

Sadly I will have to bow out until I get a new computer.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

sansa

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

AliceInLace

Ron Don Volante

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

AliceInLace

Ron Don Volante

Shucks and here I was JONESING to play the Evil Queen/Wicked Stepmother >.<

I may consider a Prince Charming but I was thinking of playing it similar to the way Fables has him... More of an opportunistic rogue, and a womanizer but I don't know if that would fit the game. I'm looking to play a more villainous role. I'll think about it :)
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

AliceInLace

You can play a female too, we just are off balance in the male area :)

Oneiros

Iiiii... may... tentatively be interested in playing a male character (or two). I find myself drawn to Eric from The Little Mermaid and Hans from Frozen most. Whoever I end up with will definitely be bisexual, Eric fits that best for me.

ETA: ... maaaaaan Flotsam and Jetsam are looking tempting now that I think about it, too >> Would I be permitted to play them as 'one character'? Like. They'd be two people, but they wouldn't ever be separate. If that's not possible I'd be willing to take both character slots up with them.

AliceInLace

AliceInLace

Lady Sakura

I am a Disney fanatic and I find myself drawn in....is Ariel and Elsa taken? Might be interested in picking up one of Ariel's sisters.

I can attempt to pick up a male character too...so many to choose from.

AliceInLace

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on November 05, 2014, 11:46:09 AM
I am a Disney fanatic and I find myself drawn in....is Ariel and Elsa taken? Might be interested in picking up one of Ariel's sisters.

I can attempt to pick up a male character too...so many to choose from.
[/quote

I believe Ariel and Elsa are both open