News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pokemon: united (interest thread)

Started by azzmeister89, July 19, 2016, 09:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Ok so I had an idea for a pokemon game and thought I would see who is interested.

Here is the basic idea:

A young pokemon professor (gender, name and research topic open to anyone who wants to be the character) seeks the aid of various pokemon league champions from all regions to stop a mysterious group who have captured all the known legendary pokemon in the world and plan to use them to hold the world to ransom.

Each character will get six pokemon or less of their choice with a select few conditions.
1. You can only use pokemon from your selected region so if you choose to be from Jhotto you can only use Gen 2 pokemon.
2. Type changes are in effect I.e fairy types ect
3. New moves can be used by older pokemon
4. Levels are not in effect, type advantage or agreed upon Victor only
5. New evolution and pre forms are allowed on pokemon from older generations.
6. Evee and all its evolutions are available to all.
7. Due to the story there will be no legendary pokemon in your team.

Ok so I'll probably think of more later but is anyone interested?

Shadowfox

You have my interest although I would like to hear more along what you had in mind.

azzmeister89

That is good to hear, a lot of the details are still to be decided as they are things that I think should be up to the group to agree on but if you do have anything specific you want to ask then I will do my best to answer.

Shadowfox

Are you going to keep it vanilla Pokemon or will other things be added later such as custom Pokemon or pokegirls

azzmeister89

Mostly vanilla but I was thinking that if someone wanted to submit an idea for a mega evolution or a new form for Evee they could as long as the rest of the group likes it.

Shadowfox

I like the idea of an eevee dragon evolution. However there doesn't seem much I treat in this thread so probably a moot point.

azzmeister89

There is one other person in interested who is currently discussing their character with me in pm. This could be a small group game in the end of we don't gather more people.

Rayne Bluestone

well in interest of trying to make see if more attention can be had by this, I will make my interest publicly known.

azzmeister89

Well thank you for that. Let's hope we can get at least one more male character so we can even up the ratio.

JoanieSappho

Interested, at least in hearing more details.

azzmeister89

Hmm well let's see what else I can tell you.

The characters will have received a mysterious message to meet on a deserted island where Professor Vine (gender open) waits for them, they are each champions from there various regions so may know each other and want to battle.
When Vine explains the situation about how legendary pokemon have all gone missing the characters agree to help investigate the what's happened.

They will travel through several regions to the sites where the legendary pokemon are said to live and eventually find the organization involved (name pending) the evil team will use legendary pokemon against them so our characters will likely loose.

I haven't figured how the rest of the story should go yet but that's the basic plot. Any other details can be figured out later when we get to it.

JoanieSappho

Also, considering what site this is ... what's the expected smut level/type? Light, heavy, human on human only, human on 'mon ...?
Doesn't much affect the vague idea I have, but probably bears asking.

azzmeister89

I think the level of smut is really down to the players involved, as of right now I'm the only male player so unless any of you plan to be a male characters it will be three to one female to male ratio. In that situation I don't see overly huge amounts of smut but I will have a separate thread made for said encounters.

Any smut scenes will be human only but I'm happy for the characters to discuss the breeding of pokemon if there is need for it.

JoanieSappho

Whereas I see a group of mostly woman as a prime chance for lots and lots of smut.  :P
Anyway, last question: has anyone already called a region/is it first come first serve?
(If so, I call Kalos/Gen 6!)

Shadowfox

Hell I'll take kanto then still not well familiar with the newer Pokemon

azzmeister89

Kalos is a fine choice and we now have two girls from the Kanto region then so thats cool. I myself will be taking the position of champion from the Jhotto region (gen 2)

We also now have a second male character although I have no idea what gen he will be choosing.

I'll get character sheets up soon.

azzmeister89

Name:
Origin:
Personality:
Biography:
Team:
Legendary of choice: (choose from your own region only)

Shadowfox

Name : Diana Solan
Origin:Saffron City
Physical description: 5ft 7in 150lbs rather skinny. Long black hair tightly braided, emerald green eyes with thick glasses.
Personality: Driven, focused, very analytical, tactically minded.
Biography: Diana is failed psychic from Saffron city. She comes from a very powerful, wealthy, influential psychic family in Saffron city.  She has 4 older siblings all strong psychic trainers. Diana had a very rough childhood. Her parents experimented on her before she was born attempting to create a incredibly powerful human psychic, and disappointed does not even begin to describe what they where when she couldn't eve lift a paper clip.  Diana was horribly treated by her family growing up and had her mind intruded on by her parents for years as they tried to induce a spark or finding what went wrong. This included very painful mental torture. When she became a teenager old enough to train Pokemon, they kicked her out and disowned her. Diana has a will of iron and a strong desire to tell the world to fuck off by proving she is not worthless. She has a genius lv intellect and an incredibly powerful analytic mind. Due to her childhood her psychic defenses are some of the best period and any psychic foolidh enough to try will get hit with a wall of supposed anger and rage that almost never shows on her face. She used eevees due to their tactical versatility and believes that Eevee can theoretically evolve a form for every type. However she does have a mental block from her childhood and subconsciously refuses to use psychic type Pokemon. She is a kanto league champion and ruthlessly defeated everyone who got in her way in the tournament with calm cold strategy.
Team: Flareon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Sylveon
Legendary of choice: Moltres ( cause yay team valor 😉) although mew or mewtwo would make for some interesting story.
Flareon: Flame charge, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Dig
Jolteon: Thunder, Double Kick, Agility, Light Screen
Umbreon: Dark Pulse, Assurance, Confuse Ray, Shadow ball
Vaporeon: Ice beam, Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Acid Armor
Leafon: Leaf blade, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Giga Drain
Sylveon: Hyper Beam, Draining Kiss, Light Screen, Misty Terrain

Rayne Bluestone

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name:Veronica (also goes by the name of V)
Origin:Kanto
Sexuality: Bisexual leaning more towards women.
Physical Description: Stands at about 5'10" with long red hair atop a slightly angular face split between looking serious and playful in a snap. Bright twinkling eyes shine from her face matched only by a smile. Lithe athletic body, from years of running and training her favorites. Usually well dressed and always sporting a pair of headphones either around her neck or on her head.
Personality:Friendly but can be quiet and quite serious when it is needed.
Biography:Native to Saffron city she qas quite used to large crowds and was ecstatic when she got her first pokemon of vulpix. Eventually she built a small group of pokemon she trusted a lot and would train herself alongside them, working on the idea that she could only push them as far as she was willing to push herself.  Traveling around she would train and talk with others along her journey find that to be better then going against gyms. Though she would compete in several of them as a way to prove the progress that had been made in training.Also being a big fan of music and she is often listening to it as she goes along and can be found enjoying whatever can be heard in each town.
Team: Ninetails, growlithe, eevee, scyther, gryados, hitmonlee
Legendary of choice: Articuno
pokemon moves
ninetails: Flamethrower, psyshock, fireblast, inferno
growlithe: bite, firefang, flame charge, incinerate
eevee: quick attack, bite, iron tail, hypervoice
scyther: fury cutter, x-scissor, night slash, air slash
Gryados: dragon rage, dark pulse, aqua tail, dragon pulse
hitmonlee: Mega kick, rolling kick, Blaze kick, brick break

JoanieSappho

And then I changed my mind! Hooray!

Name: Heather Asteia
Origin: Floraroma, Sinnoh
Sexuality: Bisexual, leaning towards lesbian
Physical Description: 5'8 and with a healthy build (especially around the chest). Pale-skinned and always well dressed.
Personality: Quietly dismissive or disdainful of others, soft and cuddly towards her pokemon. Very aggressive when provoked.
Biography: A quiet rich girl who doted on her Ralts just as much as he did on her, Heather never really liked having to deal with other people, much preferring the company of her garden or pokemon. Her journey was, more than anything, simply an excuse to retreat from the social life that she was expected to have as part of high society and, if given the chance, probably would have just spent her life off in the woods with her pokemon.
But, her girls - other than her Gallade, her pokemon are all female - wanted to test their strength and, unable to say no, she wandered around the gym circuit. Her championship was cut short by rumours, some of which claimed she was more than simply close with some of her pokemon, while another, more supported rumour, mentions a physical fight with an unnamed gym leader.

Team: (Yes, she/I named them)
Terra - Roserade (F): Toxic Spikes, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Extrasensory
Crystal - Glaceon (F): Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Work Up, Baton Pass
Galahad - Gallade (M): Drain Punch, Close Combat, Zen Headbutt, Return
Aura - Pachirisu (F): U-Turn, Nuzzle, Toxic, Super Fang
Kenna - Mismagius (F): Hex, Will O Wisp, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam
Nerina - Lopunny (F)(Mega): Return, Ice Punch, High Jump Kick, Fake Out

Legendary of choice: Shaymin

azzmeister89

Loving these characters. Our second male character has confirmed he will be using the Uneva region (gen 5..... I think) so once he and I have our character sheets up I will begin making threads for this game.

In the mean time we can begin discussing how our various characters might know each other.

azzmeister89

Name: Nathaniel Reed
Origin: Jhotto, Goldenrod city
Sexuality: heterosexual
Physical Description: Raven black hair and deep yellow eyes, Nathan stands at 6ft 2 and generally is seen wearing a dark green leather jacket, light grey t-shirt, black jeans and dark sneakers, he has three bead wrist bands on his left hand and a necklace that has a small feather that came off of Ho-oh.
Personality: calm and relaxed, Nathan likes to think before he acts and claims to be a pacifist. Despite this he loves the thrill of a pokemon battle once drawn in to it. He has a strong bond with his pokemon that looks more like a family dynamic then anything.
Biography: born and raised in Goldenrod city Nathan grew up on stories of powerful trainers who changed the world and then after becoming legends.... grew up. When he received his first pokemon, a shy and self conscious Cynderquill, he vowed to one day be one of those legends. By the end of his first year he was ready to challenge the league but lost.
deciding he hadn't gained enough experience he went back out and continued his journey. He became the first trainer in Jhotto to complete the Alphabet with the mysterious pokemon known as "Unknown" who are now residing in a research centre in Kanto.
Team:
Typhlosion: fire blast, headbut, flamethrower, swift
Togekiss: metronome, fairy wind, barrier, tackle
Kingdra: Hydro pump, Dragon rage, water pulse, bubble
Skarmory: steel wing, gust, roost, Ariel ace
Tyranitar: Bite, earthquake, hyper beam, mega punch
Donphan: Roll out, take down, dig, horn attack
Legendary of choice: Celibi

pdragon

Name: Alexander James "AJ" Gwyn
Origin: Hoen, Dewford Town
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Physical Description: 5'8, 145lbs. Frequently cross dresses. Uses hair extensions to lengthen out his hair. Has a naturally svelte figure and youthful, feminine face.

Personality: AJ is a rather spunky and outgoing individual. For the most part he tackles things with a carefree attitude, preferring to not to think about things too hard and just have fun. He has a flair for theatrics and artistic expression, as well as a deep admiration for anything beautiful. He can be quite mischievous and flirty as well, and very much enjoys teasing his friends, especially his male ones, though its usually all in good fun. Still while he may come off as goofy and happy go lucky, he can be very feisty when angered, and isn't afraid to throw himself at people twice his size if they manage to piss him off. Despite his rather bombastic nature he can be quite down to earth if the situation calls for it, giving out handy life advice, listening to people's problems, and even taking charge of a situation if it calls for it.

Biography: Born on the small island town of Dewford, AJ always dreamed of moving out to the big city and living the life of a star. Of course just as with many young children, the easiest way for him to expand out and explore the world was by becoming a pokemon trainer. Growing up he had always had a fascination with "beautiful" pokemon, ones that embodied grace and finesse and elegance. Of course this left him slightly disappointed when his first ever pokemon was just a humble nincada, about the farthest thing from "beautiful" you could get without trolling the shores for magikarps and feebas. However despite this the two became close friends and strong partners, instilling within him the belief that beauty and strength weren't just what one saw on the surface, but instead what rested inside oneself. It was this philosophy that lead to him catching a ralts, feebas, snorunt, and swablu, all of whom would go on to evolve into powerful and beautiful pokemon in their own right. Together he and his team would go on to dominate both the Hoenn pokemon league, and the contest circuit, AJ holding the position of champion for several years before finally being defeated and retiring to focus on contests full time. Since then he has become a popular mainstay on the contest circuit, and has even started branching out to doing movies, tv shows, and modeling, earning himself the title "The Poke Idol" . Being a native of the Dewford, the "trendiest" town in Hoenn, AJ has always been one to pursue the latest fads and trends, and always tries to keep a finger pressed tight to the pulse of the contest industry.
Team: Shedinja, Ninjask, Gardevoir, Froslass, Milotic, Altaria
Legendary of choice: Deoxys
Moves: Shedinja: (Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, Solar Beam, Struggle Bug)
Ninjask: (Slash, X-Scissor, Ariel Ace, Dig)
Gardevoir: (Psychic, Moonblast, Hypnosis, Dream Eater)
Froslass: (Ominous Wind, Wake Up Slap, Ice-Beam, Thunder)
Milotic: (Aqua Tail, Hydro Pump, Scald, Hyper Beam)
Altaria: (Sky Attack, Dragon Pulse, Moon Blast, Perish Song)
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

indarkestknight

While the concept is interesting, I'm not finding myself particularly drawn to any one region...

Since azzmeister89 is going with the Johto champion, is there a possibility that the professor character could be claimed by an interested player? Alternatively, if I was interested in playing, say, Pokemon Trainer AZ of Kalos, would that be viable?

azzmeister89

Both the Kalos champions and the pokemon professor character are available for players so you can feel free to take your time in deciding who you want to play as.

a few other points I would like to make.

Can everyone make sure you add the four moves each of your pokemon know. That way we don't have every pokemon firing off every attack and confusing things (please note that moves that are made as powerups or dampners as well as things like fly and surf won't be necessary)