Previous topic - Next topic

Funguy81

Neither. Just me. lol.

Sue Storm (invisible woman) or Supergirl

Adammair

Both, please. ;D

Catwoman or Poison Ivy?

Funguy81

If i were forced to choose... Poison Ivy.

Princess Leia or Padme Amidala.

Adammair

Definitely Padme!

*passes that question to the next person*

Princess Leia or Padme Amidala?

Funguy81

Padme. hehe.

Miley Cyrus or Angelina Jolie.

Nico

Angelina. She's tough. :D

Ricky Martin or Neil Patrick Harris?

olive

Neil Patrick Harris for sure...

Ellen or Whoopi

Captain Maltese

Ellen Degeneres always looked like fun company to me. I seriously doubt she'd be interested, but hey.

Modesty Blaise or Willie Garvin? (yes, one for the oldtimers!)

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Kendra

Modesty Blaise - drips in sex appeal ;)

joanna lumley The Avengers  or emma peel from The Avengers

Mordred

Emma Peel all the way.

From Bewitched.. (the original)..

Samantha or Sabrina?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Samatha, Elizabeth Montgomery was a queen

Courtney Cox or Jennifer Anniston
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Adammair

Quote from: olive on May 04, 2011, 01:57:48 PM
Neil Patrick Harris for sure...

Ellen or Whoopi

Ellen, for the same reason as the Captain's. ;D

Quote from: Mordred on May 04, 2011, 04:32:15 PM
From Bewitched.. (the original)..

Samantha or Sabrina?

Sabrina...

Quote from: Xandi on May 04, 2011, 05:45:48 PM
Samatha, Elizabeth Montgomery was a queen

Courtney Cox or Jennifer Anniston

Both, please!

A Fem-bot or Felicity Shagwell (Heather Graham)?

Mordred

I'd have to go with the Fem-bot.. definitely.

Vulcan or Klingon?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Vulcan...never underestimate the quiet ones. ;)

Princess Leia or Barbarella?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Barbarella (ahhh, still remember the first time I saw that poster)

Han Solo or Indiana Jones? (I know.. what's the difference really.. but I suppose there is)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Oh yes there is one difference.  Han Solo...he at least has lots of alone time on that lovely ship. ;)

Igrayne or Guinevere?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Igrayne.. always thought Guinevere was overrated.

Merlin or Gandalf?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Merlin...He can breathe his dragon's mist around me anytime.

Arwen or Morgana?

Mordred

Morgana.. which is twisted coming from Mordred. But ever since Helen Mirren burned her luscious self into my brain back in Excalibur.. it was pretty much set in stone. Somewhat like a sword.

Aragorn or Boromir?
*See Pillory*

Captain Maltese

Tricky one, again. Aragorn is the more obvious romantic. But Boromir has this repressed something about him that I like a lot in men, so him it is.

Haldir or Legolas?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Autumn52

Legolas every time please.

Would you rather be Sam or Frodo? And which one would you rather go to bed with?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Captain Maltese

I would like to be Sam. He has a lot of qualities I like: love, friendship, trust, trustworthyness, bravery, strength, insight, emotional strength, tenacity, humor in a tight place, passion. And the ability to have more than a single look on his face during three damn movies..

I would rather go to bed with Frodo, however. He IS the cuter one, at least on the very rare occasions when he smiles.

Would you rather go to bed with a policeman or a criminal?

Autumn52

Policeman I love a man in uniform and especially if he let me play with his gun. *smiles*

A nurse or a bellydancer?

Captain Maltese

I love uniforms, so I like to look at nurses. But a nurse is essentially a dominant figure so I would prefer the belly dancer. Come show me what you have, beautiful... and I will ring your bells.

Fireman or lumberjack?

Nico

Fireman. ;D

Police Officer or Doctor?