Sand and Snacks [Naruto/Boruto Universe][AU][Light - Bon]

Started by Jag, July 17, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Sand and Snacks

It's been ten years since Chōchō Akimichi fought against the adoptive son of the Kazekage, Shinki, in the Chunin Exams. She lost miserably to him, but she was not sore about the loss. She fought as hard as she could and that was all that mattered. It also helped that Shinki was kind of cute. She considered him to be like one of the limited edition bags of chips she loved getting so much. No matter how strange the flavor, she always tried them, because you can never tell which ones are going to be a winner if you don't try them. Shinki was like a limited edition chip. She had to get to know him to see if he was a good person or not. Despite his harsh words and cold eyes, she got the feeling that there was more to him than that.

Over the years, they only interacted briefly on the occasional shared mission between their villages. She had attempted to invite him to come to Konoha for various events, making sure to invite others from Suna so he didn't feel singled out, but he never came. His team mates would always say that he was busy. If there is one thing about Chōchō, it's that it is hard to get her to back down from anything that she wants to do.

Her chance to finally get close to the mysterious adopted son of the Kazekage comes when Shikadai is forced to attend his Uncle's birthday in Suna and invites his friends to come with. Since it's Gaara's birthday, Chōchō know Shinki will have to be there. All she wants is a chance to get to know him a little. He's the only person that has managed to avoid her for so long.

Notes:

• Absolutely no Non-Con.
  • I am willing to play as either Shinki or Chōchō.
  • Both characters would be 22 years old.
  • Not following canon storyline.
  • Game would start out more lighthearted and can progress into some possible mission.

Chōchō's Personality:

• Extremely body positive.
  • Loud and colorful.
  • Never turns down a chance to eat.
  • Very caring and loyal to her friends.
  • A little self centered. Tends to pull focus and believe situations are about her.
  • Hobbies are eating contests and appreciating TV dramas.

Shinki's Personality:

• Quiet and calm.
  • The only person other than Gaara to be able to intimidate Kankuro.
  • Proud and very serious about everything.
  • Not above putting someone down if he thinks it will shake them in a fight.
  • Very competitive and fearless.
  • Hobbies are gardening and embroidery.

PM me if interested. Please be advised of my O/O's, particularly that I am prone to periods of non-posting due to health issues. I go through times when I am online and possibly chatting, but not posting. Generally, if I am not posting to one game, I am not posting to any games. I go through periods of extreme fatigue and if you do not feel you can manage with this, then please do not show interest. I am currently behind on games, so I will not be starting this game till I get caught up on my current ones. We can, however, discuss and plan the game out.

-Jag
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment