To Catch a Thief [NC-H,E] (M or F GM)

Started by Darwishi, June 06, 2009, 10:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darwishi

I don't have a very specific idea of what I want to happen in this game.  I would play the girl above.  It will be some knock-off of Black Cat simply because I don't know that much about the character.  Midnight Cat springs to mind as a possible name.  At any rate she's a thief, but only one that steals from criminals.  She investigates crimes and then tries to steal the item stolen and return it to it's rightful owner.  Or if it's just a bunch of cash then she may skim some off the top and return the rest to the community.  She's a semi-hero, but looks after herself in the process.  She's extremely good at what she does, breaking and entering, and has never been spotted.

However as she's dealing with criminals, several get wind of a cat-burglar raiding their recent stashes and giving it back to who they stole it from.  Thus "they" start to figure her out and eventually one spots her.  Since she's extremely attractive they think of kinky things to do to her for messing with their criminal empire.  She'll manage to get away each time they kidnap her but the times of getting kidnapped will invariably increase as will the number of times she gets molested and occasionally raped. 

I would like this to be more of a forcing her to orgasm and humiliating her game, rather than just trying to get into her pants.  But I'm willing to bounce ideas back and forth on who might be running the show and how you may want to play this plot out.

iridum248

Sounds like a lovely idea for an RP. ^_^

Darwishi

Want to give a slight bump to this game.  Some added features are that her name is shadow and she has some super abilities.  Namely super sensitive senses.  Which means she has super sensitive hearing, sight, taste, smell, and touch (skin).  They're both advantages and disadvantages to each but maybe it'll spur on some creativity.

Also she's a college co-ed attending the local university.  Her name is Laura Weller and she's a great student when she's not pissing off the badguys by stealing what they've stolen.

Lanaestra

Could be fun to work around, what are your thoughts on the following expansion to the above?

Rumors had been going around about a new organization in town, some weirdos calling themselves 'The Blackstar Syndicate' or something like that. Word is they've gotten away with some pretty big jobs already, though the goods targeted have been rather unusual, such a certain historical relics and several old books. Shadow may have gotten herself into more that she can handle, though, as she tries to uncover the deeper secrets behind this mysterious group...

Darwishi

Hm, sounds like it could be fun.   I definitely like where you seem to be going with that, do you have any more thoughts?