Family time(scifi, haram, slice of life)

Started by zenpai, November 17, 2013, 06:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

The story is about girl named Lea. Lea was born during a car crash that took her father life. lea's mother blamed lea for her fathers death. Lea's mother killed her self on 21 birth day. Lea short after meet an angel. the angel tell her that she suppose to have three big sisters & and that her father was never meant to die when she was born. Lea is give the chance to fix her life. she is sent back in time to fix the time line.

Roles
oldest child's mother- a lonely Goth chick that wants to die.

second child's mother- a sex addict with no self worth.

third child's mother- a homeless run away.

lea's mother- childhood friend turn step sister.

Lea's father- a truly giving person.

I would play lea the girl who live next door.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."