What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

A black Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt over my black and gold striped skirt, and musical note earrings.

TheLaughingOne

Welp. I just got home. its been a long and obnoxious day... So not a damn thing!!!
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Beguile's Mistress

A sleeveless navy blue sheath that ends at the knee and has bands of white at the neck and hem and a white belt, navy heels.

JoanieSappho

Sky blue sundress with white floral designs around the hem. And the most annoyed expression ever.

Since I was going to finish off this long weekend with my wife while she's working with a nice dinner and early evening fun and had gotten myself all nice and prettied up for that, but noooo, even though it's a Sunday they need her in until late and I don't get to have her to myself today.

Rel Mayer

Green t-shirt that has the Heineken logo, but instead it says:

Hadouken "Blazing Surge Fist. Premium Combo."

And black yoga pants.

TheLaughingOne

Crimson bed pants and tank to while waiting for room to cool down an di can go back to sleep..
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

AmberStarfire

A blue nightshirt, a hair tie around my hair (wet from the shower, in a bun) and musical note earrings (and underthings). :P

Beguile's Mistress

Shades of gray sleep T with kittens on the front. :-)

Thesunmaid

Black sleep pants and a white tank top. But I am going to head to bed soon so the answer will soon be nothing at all.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

rpguy37

[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

NightHawk429

Pressed black pants, a black polo with white pin striping, my favorite RWBY hoodie, and my trademark fedora. Another week of classes begins again for this lad.

Chi

Blue sweat pants, one of hubby's tee's and I just realized my panties are inside out. Serves me right for trying to get dressed in the dark at 5 a.m.
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

TheLaughingOne

Bed pants. Formerly black, but so old and faded its like wearing nothing at all!

Nothing at all!

Nothing at all!

Nothing at all!

Nothing at all!
My Ons and Offs!

Rel Mayer

Pink, blue, and black tribal pattern long skirt with a slit up both sides that comes to my knees. A ruffled purple blouse with a low v-neck. Light blue top under it. Minimal make-up, but I did wear my hair down. So that's a plus.

Black flats.

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless black fitted dress and a dark red jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Rel Mayer

Long black skirt, black and white striped v-neck blouse.

My hair is up with a braid around the frame of my face. Nude lipstick, heavy eyeliner.

Beguile's Mistress

Black Armani business suit and lacy camisole top, sheer black stockings and black heels with an ankle strap.

I got the suit from a charity consignment shop.

AmberStarfire

*Compliments BeMi on her Armani* :D

OT: A yellow, black and white zigzag top over my black and gold skirt. No earrings today, hair down.

WindWhisperer

One fullY extra large aqua blue male dress shirt  - a writing shirt. It is accompanied by nothing more.
*wink*

MelisaArtemis

Open back and sleeveless halter mini dress that is more like an apron than a dress :P

Caedy

Black pants, red tank top, black no-slip shoes.  Eventually will be adding my black and grey polo for work.   Small owl earrings and my hand carved name ring.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Beguile's Mistress

Red shirtwaist dress with a swirly design in black all around the hem and the cuffs of the short sleeves, black buttons and a black belt, beige stockings and black heels.

Trigon

AmberStarfire

A black and orange paisley top over charcoal grey leggings.

I've only worn them half the day because I got soaked in the rain earlier and my other clothes went into the laundry.

Trigon