A Vampire Kingdom(interest check/recruitment)(Extreme)(try 2)

Started by ting ting, June 16, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ting ting

I tried this a couple years ago, but I want to try again.

Looking for new players

OOC Thread

Vampires have revealed themselves to the human world.  Some human's accept them, others fear them and want them away from so they were given areas that had low populations that they could evacuate quickly and placed them there.  The vampires then put up high walls that were patrolled by trusted human's day and night.  There are six vampire colonies, one on each continent.

Vampire colonies

• Africa: Southern Algeria
  • Asia: Eastern Central China
  • Australia: Southern Central Area
  • Europe: Northern Norway, Northern Sweden, Northern Finland
  • North America: Quebec
  • South America: Southern Chile and Southern Chile

The North American Colony is the largest and the main colony of vampires.  The queen and a majority of the elders are located there, the rest in the other colonies.

As a deal to stay out of the areas not assigned, the government agreed to send people to them.  The people sent to them were criminals given the choice of prison, or serve their sentence out in one of the vampire colonies.  Prisoners aren't the only people to go there.  Some are volunteers, asking to be taken in, hoping that someday that they'll be turned into a vampire.

People that are brought to them are placed into three categories, based on why they're taken there.

• Food: Those placed in the food category are dangerous prisoners that are sent to them.  They are kept in cells, taken out for an hour each day and given three healthy meals a day to keep them healthy.  They have one pint of blood taken from them once a month to feed the vampires that don't have a personal servant.
  • Personal Servant: Personal servants are the people that volunteer to come to a colony.  Vampires are not allowed to have a personal servant unless they have been a vampire for at least one hundred years.  If they are not roomed in the rooms with the vampire themselves, they are given quality rooms to sleep in.  They are responsible to serve their owners in any way they desire, from food to pleasure.  They are off limits to other vampires and should a vampire try at them, they are punished.
  • Servant:  Servants are people that have volunteered or non dangerous prisoners that are sent to them.  The prisoners are kept in cells as well, but are brought out and watched until returned to their cells at the end of their shift.  Volunteers are given room and board as well as a paycheck.  They are responsible for cleaning the homes and offices of the vampires.  Servants may choose to be used as food, but if they say no, they are off limits.

Vampire Characters

• Queen: Ruler of the vampires.  (My Character)
  • Elder's: They are the vampires below the queen.  They are given the power to dole out any punishments to the human or vampire's under their rule that break a law.
  • Enforcers: They do the dirty work for the elders, such as carry out any death sentence on both human and vampire alike.  They also enforce the laws and turn in any law breakers into the elders
  • Guards:  There are many tiers of guards
  • Civilians: Civilians are the vampires that are above newborns, but have no special positions.  They help out where needed.
  • Newborns:  Newborns are treated as humans.  They are servants until they hit their ten year mark, then they're freed.

All guards save for the Elite and potentially the protection guards are unimportant, mentioned but not played and anyone can control them.

• Elite:  The elite guards are the strongest of the guards.  They are responsible for protecting the queen and the elders from assassination attempts.
  • Protection:  They are used if any vampires leave the colony to go to another.
  • Human Guards: They watch over the human prisoners to make sure they do not escape, generally human's themselves.
  • Border: They stand guard at the borders and bring the humans from the border to their assigned areas, again generally human's themselves.

[float=left][img][/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Origin:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]On's and off's:[/b]

If you are interested in playing, make up a character using the code above.

Sye

To be a personal assistant, assuming being purely human, do they also protect their masters as well or no?

Volunteers, if some don't wish to be a vampire, they can go there for other reasons that can be discussed?

ting ting

Personal servants can protect their masters but it isn't required.  Most of them would due to the bond that has been formed by them.

If they don't wish to be turned, then they likely went there to be a companion to a vampire, or help protect.

Sye

SweetBabyxo

Definitely interested.

Will work on a CS when I get home from work!

ting ting

ting ting

Name:Elizabeth De Thorpe
Race:Vampire
Origin:England
Position:Queen
Physical Description:Blue eyes that rarely have emotion in them.  Waist length light auburn red hair.  Appearance mid 20's.  5'8"
Personality:Elizabeth is rarely seen as emotional.  She only shows emotion among her closest people, and even then it's rare.
Biography:Elizabeth's sire is said to be the first vampire.  No one besides herself knows for certain if the rumors are true as she has never denied or confirmed that fact, but it is true.  She was born to a poor farmer, the youngest child of six.  She remembers them with fondness, but she only remembers the love she had for them as it had been so long since they'd been alive.  She was turned shortly after her 26th birthday when her sire spotted her and liked what he saw, so he turned her, his first turn.

Her sire was killed when she was just over a thousand years old and she'd gone on a rampage to find his killers, and she found them, and she showed them the same mercy they'd showed her sire.  None.  After that, she took over her sire's place as ruler of the vampires and never looked back.

Twenty years prior to current date, after many years of debate, she gave the order to reveal themselves to the world.  In the six years afterwards, there were a lot of vampires killed, so Elizabeth struck a deal with the governments of the world to have sections of land in each continent so that her people could be safe from the people wanting them dead and the killings stopped, leaving her people safe.

Elizabeth had seen a lot in her 3000 years.  She'd been betrayed a lot, nearly killed just as much.  As a result of that, she doesn't trust many people.  The list contains the elders, her elite guards, her lover, and a few of her human servants.
On's and off's:My K-list[/url

Esmeralgirl

Count me interested if the game gets more player. I'll be interested in making a Personal servant :)

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bowen

Interested in making a vampire.

Also a question. What kind of vampires are we talking about here? Underworld...Vampire Diaries...White Wolf?

ting ting

Sye

Oooh I do like the Underworld vampires :)

If enough players show interest, what do you believe will be posting speed? Once a week or more?

ting ting

The posting will be whenever people can post.  I would prefer people do post at least a couple times a week, in order of coarse, but if they can't post, let us know so we can continue.

Sye

Sounds good and since there are some of us choosing to be personal servants. How do you plan of them being paired with a vampire?

Off the wall question: I am reworking my characters bio a little, but if she is a criminal, pledging loyalty and her services in return to not be food be ok?

ting ting

That's up to the other writers.  Just state your looking for a match and discus who will be with who.  If you need my help, just let me know and I'll decide.

I myself have two characters open to be with me.  The lover, who will be a vampire, whether she's a elder or other type of character will be up to the person, and a personal servant.  Before you pair a character with someone elses, ask.  Don't just assume.

Sye

Of course and interested in seeing this game come together! :)

ting ting

If you have people you think would be interested, please invite them to take a look.

Sye

Oh I have ^^ One replied and the other I am waiting to say they are interested!

Kokaine

Im torn between an enforcer type and an elder. Admittedly I'd love for the elder to have a devoted servant or guard type by her side or, if I go enforcer, a partner that she usually works with could be fun. I plan to make a female but Im open to male or female partners.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Esmeralgirl

Well I'm thinking of a personal slave too, so anyone interested can tell me who are looking for personal slaves :-)

ting ting

Quote from: Saika on June 20, 2018, 12:48:00 AM
Oh I have ^^ One replied and the other I am waiting to say they are interested!

Great, I'm trying to think of people interested.  I think I know a couple, I just need to send messages.

Quote from: Kokaine on June 20, 2018, 12:48:09 AM
Im torn between an enforcer type and an elder. Admittedly I'd love for the elder to have a devoted servant or guard type by her side or, if I go enforcer, a partner that she usually works with could be fun. I plan to make a female but Im open to male or female partners.

If you want to have multiple characters, one elder, one enforcer, that would be quite alright.  As long as you think you can handle it.  I'll likely be adding another character in.

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on June 20, 2018, 12:49:59 AM
Well I'm thinking of a personal slave too, so anyone interested can tell me who are looking for personal slaves :-)

As I stated before, I'm looking for a personal servant for the queen.

Esmeralgirl

Quote from: ting ting on June 20, 2018, 12:53:20 AM
Great, I'm trying to think of people interested.  I think I know a couple, I just need to send messages.

If you want to have multiple characters, one elder, one enforcer, that would be quite alright.  As long as you think you can handle it.  I'll likely be adding another character in.

As I stated before, I'm looking for a personal servant for the queen.

Great, then I can always make a personal slave for the Queen herself :-)

Bowen

ting ting