A Vampire Kingdom(interest check/recruitment)(Extreme)(try 2)

Started by ting ting, June 16, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esmeralgirl

Okay :) Give me a little time but if you've additional requirements you want in character, PM me :-)

ting ting

Esmeralgirl

Quote from: ting ting on June 20, 2018, 01:03:08 AM
It's your character, make her how you want.

Good point, just wanted to make sure there's no indifference in the background. Well I better get to make it :D

Sye

Hmmm I wonder...do enforcers have to be vampire and can a character hold more than one position?

ting ting

Yes, enforcers are vampires.  They often carry out death sentences on vampires and humans cant do that, especially if the vampire being killed puts up a fight.

Human's however can be informants for the elders, letting them know about any rules that are being broken.

Sye

firepyre

Planting a interest flag.

I'd love to do a concept based loosely on The Insatiable. A former human who managed to turn the tables on a vampire, perhaps before their existence became public knowledge, capturing them before eventually being turned on his own terms - pretty much the usual sire dynamic flipped on it's head.

If there's no issues with that premise, I'll get onto a sheet when I get some spare time. The submissive sire could probably be played as well, if the role captures anyone's interest.

ting ting

Go for it fire.  While I'd love to do it, I'll wait and see if anyone else is interested in snatching that up first as I already have a character.

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Bowen

Name: Konstantine Dukas
Race: Vampire
Origin: Greek/Egypt
Position: Enforcer
Physical Description: Deep hazel eyes, standing at 6'5" and weighing over 250 lbs of lean muscle
Personality: Konstantine is engaged in life. His 700 years on this earth is one of discovery. He can be a lethal adversary but is known to smile in the right company.
Biography: A trusted soldier in An-Nasir Salah ad-Din Yusuf ibn Ayyub's army or as he's currently known Salah ad-Din, Konstantine fought in the Muslim military campaign against the Crusader states in the Levant. His sire admired the fighting spirit he saw in the young man and after some lengthy debates on philosphy, stretegy, religion, tactics and a number of other topics Konstantine was brought into the vampire ranks.

Whereas some would have revelled in their new physical might Konstantine used most of his free time to visit the libraries of any major city he was in. He's travelled extensively in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa seeking out new experiences and knowledge. Konstantine speaks a number of languages since he's lived in these places for years at a time, usually as a soldier or military advisor--sometimes a protector.
On's and off's: Bowen's O/O's

ting ting

I like it.  Especially the part where he's used his time to gather knowledge.

Chantarelle

Name: Fley (Orianthe Alba)
Race: Human
Origin: Montreal
Position:Human Servant
Physical Description: 34-24-35 with a D cup size. Morrigan is tall at 5’10, she has blue-green eyes and dark brown hair.
Personality: Twisted, quiet, loud, volatile, unpredictable, submissive, dominant, smart, funny, crazy.
Biography:Driven half mad by religious fanatics, Fley grew up in a cult lead by one charismatic cult leader who just happened to be a vampire. No one knew his full name, he just went by Caleb.

Back before vampires had revealed themselves Caleb had convinced Morningside Church that he was one of Gods 144,000 anointed, called to usher in a new race that would never grow old and perish, but would be fruitful and multiply like the stars in heaven throughout the universe. He even turned twelve men into twelve vampiric apostles who acted as guards and yes-men to Calebs machinations. Their first task was to kill all the men and to seperate woman from child for easier control.

Under Calebs guidance the church became obedient, with night sermons and mandatory confessionals for the women and children where blood would be spilled in payment for sins, collected in a basin to be ingested by Caleb and his apostles like punch.

Punishments were distributed in the form of starvation, forced LSD trips, forced nudity, psychological torture, and rape.

From the time she could walk Orianthe, who’s name ironically meant golden dawn, only knew of life at night. Caleb would set her on his knee and tell her stories and lore. About how he had come to be a vampire and what it would feel like when she too finally became a vampire. Planting the seed at such an early age resulted in ramifications.

It was Caleb who had given her the name Fley after watching her torture and kill a family of rabbits with a butter knife at the age of ten. There was no telling how, what with the dull instrument, she was able to disembowel and skin them nearly expertly, but it was impressive. By the time he had approached her in the garden she had made a terrible mess of her dress and her lips were dripping with blood. “Dinner.” She had succinctly replied when asked about the devestation she had caused. He had no rebuke for her after that as adoration filled his dead heart to the brim.

When she was twelve she used a pair of scissors to slice her wrists in hopes that Caleb would have no choice but to change her. But it was no use, Caleb stopped the blood and promised her at the age of 23 she would be old enough to undergo the process. Fley had made him swear it on the bible, but it would do no good in the end.

When Fley was 14 the state moved in and by force removed the children from the home - all 26 of them. All she can remember from the event is the smoke and the blood and Caleb bursting into fine dust. Fley had cried for days, mourned for weeks.

She was an obstinate child. Obsessed with death, blood and bodies. By the time she was sixteen she had taken up taxidermy just so she would have an excuse to kill something. Unable to express herself fully at the age of 25 she began a full downward spiral into drugs and alcohol. Throwing in a little LSD for good measure would be the catalyst that sent her over the psychological edge sort of speak. For six months she was on that trip, frozen with fear by her mind. She never regretted it however for she swore it showed her nothing but the truth. The experience ultimately changed her forever.

Now, at 28 she has HPPD (Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder) which means she constantly sees visual disturbances such as snow, along with fractals and patterns overlaid upon reality.

Barely able to maintain a job, Fley has decided to seek refuge in the vampire colony in Quebec after spending years trying to pass as normal in society. Not understanding the full reasoning behind the subconscious pull drawing her to the colony, and not caring in the slightest, she travels by train hoping to find fulfillment.
On's and off's:
ONS:
- The story/Drama/ROMANCE
- Character development
- choking
- being cared for
- Dominant Men (I like to fight back but if requested I don't have to)
- building tension
- foreplay (until I beg for it)
- being ordered around (perhaps)
- noncon scenes
- Love/Hate Sex

OFFS:
- incest
- bestiality
- furries
- feet
- piss and/or shit
- food
- smut focused
- anthros
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

ting ting

Use this for the photo.

I love the character.  Very good job on the biography.

Chantarelle

ting ting

Didn't even realize that it wouldn't show up in the post, good thinking on using the quote, which is what I'm guessing what you did.

ting ting

Name:Fergus 'Gus' Hearne
Race:Vampire
Origin:Ireland
Position:Captain of the Elite Guard
Physical Description:Hard blue eyes, shoulder length brown hair.  Muscular.  Appearance 30.  6'3"
Personality:He is friendly when off duty, but when on duty, he has a no nonsense attitude.
Biography:Fergus was turned during the middle of the twelfth century after he'd been mortally during a battle to retake lands from the Norman's.  After getting wounded, he was left for dead but was found by his sire, Elizabeth and turned.  He often took off on his own, but he only left for a short amount of time.  The most he was away from Elizabeth was just under five years.

When he was with Elizabeth, he played as her bodyguard.  As the years passed, the time between his 'vacations' grew larger and larger until they stopped and he became a member of the elite guards, assigned to protect either the queen or a member of the Elder's council.  After saving the entire council from an assassination attempt, an attempt that killed the Captain of the Guard, he was promoted to be the new Captain of the Guard.

When the Great reveal happened, he stuck to Elizabeth like glue since she was targeted by the humans that wanted vampires killed.  Numerous attempts were tried on her life, each one of them stopped before he had the queen and the elders put on lock down to protect their lives as well as assigning each Elder a personal guard.

He was still leary of the human's that came to the colony, but he had to trust the system that was put in place.
On's and Off'sMy K-list

Chantarelle

Quote from: ting ting on June 20, 2018, 05:18:54 AM
Didn't even realize that it wouldn't show up in the post, good thinking on using the quote, which is what I'm guessing what you did.

Why yes I did.

SweetBabyxo

I’m thinking of an enforcer for my character.

Work has been hectic this week but I’m planning on getting my CS together tonight.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Kokaine

Im just being picky but thank you.

Btw, should Elders be in a certain age range? Or is there more to what would allow someone to become an Elder and age not as important?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

ting ting

They have to be at least 1000.  Any other high post is earned.