Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Sorry.. The win is mine. Find your fun where you can.
*See Pillory*

Harley

*slips the win from the blue one's grasp and...  Leaves a trail of red silk.   In the end, she wins no matter what*

Davina

*blows a smiling kiss to Zizilii before taking the win back to the couch with Camille*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Mordred

Ok.. it's all settled.. and I'm absolutely NOT trying to disturb the srumptious scene on the couch.. but really.. you don't need the win to continue. I'll just slip it away.. well kept.. no! No need to get up.. just.. remain.. as you are. Please. It's very nice.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Brings the vamp a chilled glass of blood, laced with a mild sedative, watching as he gulps the cold, thick concoction.  His eyelids slowly close and the cowgirl whisks away the WIN, careful not to wake the dark creature, slipping back out into the darkness of the night.

Returns to the Divine One with her WIN safe in her hands.

Xunzar

Hey, darlin'. *walks over and kisses cheek, swiping win in the bargain*
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Davina

*scrambles up and crawls up Xunzars chest to lick and nibble on his neck while tossing the win to Camille then with a grin returns to the couch*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Xunzar

*kisses Davina before going to retrieve the win from Camille*
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

Walks over to the hottie, draping her arms over his strong, muscles shoulders.  She tip toes up to place a soft kiss on his lips, her dark blue eyes penetrating his as she pulls back, a dimpled smile splitting her cheeks as she holds his gaze, entrancing him to her will.  She slowly reaches for the WIN he holds in one hand and slips it from his fingers, taking one step back while she clutches tightly to the elusive prize. 

"Mine", she whispers and turns to rejoin Davina while the dark princling stares after her in a quiet stupor...

WINS!  ;))

Xunzar

*grabs her arm and pulls her back for another kiss* "Close, darlin'. But you'd be wrong."
A list of kinks

Alucarddalv

Takes the win and tosses it back to the tribble.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Davina

*calls Camille back to the couch to share her win and her body*

Xunzar

*grr* *goes hunting for the cute tribble*
A list of kinks

Alucarddalv

Pulls the trap door lever and drops Xun into the pit before closing the door...."that should keep him for a while"
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Anesa

Grins triumphantly from the couch as she cuddles both the WIN and the WIN!  :D

Davina

*nuzzles and nibbles at camille's collar bone*

Xunzar

*tears up through the floor to join in nibbling on Camille*
A list of kinks

Anesa

Laughs...

Enjoys all the nibbling....

Xunzar

Yes, yes you do. *nips at collarbone* I'll take that win, darlin'.
A list of kinks

Anesa

Laughs as he walks away with the counterfeit WIN, stroking the real WIN that she still holds safely in her hands....

Xunzar

*returns to kiss Darlin' soundly and grab the win*
A list of kinks

Davina

*gets tired of being left out and smoochies camille then hurdles the couch to catch the win and Xunzar*

Xunzar

*catches Davina and kisses her neck while grabbing the win*
A list of kinks

Xandria

*runs in and steals the win while Xunzar is more agreeably engaged*
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*somehow reduces to super-small.. hiding in Xandria's pocket.. where upon my touch, the win, once it gets popped in that very pocket.. also shrinks down to rest in my palm.. ah but then I cut a tiny hole in that pocket (and I can tell you.. the path down her leg.. is quite fun).. down to hop off her ankle.. and scurry away into a tiny crack*

*but then, the smallness wears off.. and it's quite painful, growing inside the rift.. so I vanish into shadow.. rubbing me sore head*

*but.. having won.. the win*
*See Pillory*