What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Beige pencil skirt and cream silk long-sleeved blouse, sheer beige stockings and brown heels.

daddysgirl87

Black tank with a star/heart/circle configuration in the shape of a skull on the front, with gray yoga pants with a black waistband patterned in multicolored rainbow skulls.
"And possibly i like the thrill of under me you quite so new"-e e cummings

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

I'm standing here defiant, waiting for you to bend me,willing you to break me.

On's & off's

Frost

black loose jog pants, blue Central LA University t-shirt (not the real thing just a fashion thing as I am in UK lol) and tight black pants :P

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

King Serperior

Blue shirt, grey shorts, and sandals  *nods*  Perfect relaxing clothing

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Beguile's Mistress

It's St. Patrick's Day so I have on a pair of Kelly green slacks and a long-sleeved white silk shirt printed with tiny shamrocks and black flats.

Misturees

Sitting here in something pink.
"That is the thing about pain, it demands to be felt." John Green

I am currently wanting to be noticed by feminine pronouns. This could change at any time.

OOS
Cravings
Flist

MelisaArtemis

Beguile's Mistress

Blue and gray tweed pencil skirt, dark blue long-sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

kylie

Really soft turquoise cotton shirt with a faded wolf print hiding in the blue mist...

And black clingy, sheer nylon sweatpants that are getting tight on me, but still cozy.

Misturees

"That is the thing about pain, it demands to be felt." John Green

I am currently wanting to be noticed by feminine pronouns. This could change at any time.

OOS
Cravings
Flist

Beguile's Mistress

Prussian blue two-piece outfit, pencil skirt and sleeveless top that buttons down the back, sheer gray stockings and gray heels.

AmberStarfire

Black trousers, blue and white t-shirt and a black hoodie with a game company logo on the front.

I'm home today so taking it easy and not dressing up.

WyldRanger

Grey sweatpants, white t-shirt, black socks and brown slippers.

Beguile's Mistress

Two-piece business suit, black pencil skirt and jade green jacket trimmed in black, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Zaphod

Medium gray two button slim fit suit jacket and matching trousers, lilac cotton button down shirt, solid dark gray silk tie, black dress shoes.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt, cream silk blouse, black blazer, sheer black stockings and black heels.

yourporcelaindoll

I'm wearing blue jeans and a black shirt. I'm sick and at home, no time to dress up. XP

Remy

It's late here now, so it's cotton dark blue pj's and blue and white stripped fitted matching top. 

Nico

daddysgirl87

Blue jeans, long sleeved shirt with wide stripes in hues of purple orange and tan, mustard yellow tank top, and soft black leather lace up ankle boots  with ivory lace inset on the sides. I'm going for bohemian chic today.
"And possibly i like the thrill of under me you quite so new"-e e cummings

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

I'm standing here defiant, waiting for you to bend me,willing you to break me.

On's & off's

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt, white silk long-sleeved blouse with maroon tie, sheer black stockings and black heels.

elwood

Hope it's ok for new folks to play? If not, cover your eyes...

Khakis, corporate-type polo shirt, brown belt and my favorite, perfectly broken-in boots.

Zaphod

My college sweatshirt and navy boxers.