Quarantine memes

Started by Swidi, April 01, 2020, 12:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormwyrm

If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Lustful Bride

Sara Nilsson

Even covid loses the will to live in the modern office..

Oreo

Could be the lighting. I have a UV-C light on my filter fan that helps kill floating virus.

Kills germs: UV-C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

CopperLily

The idea that "Office Air" is a single thing -  the reception desk at a downtown high rise, a LEED certified open office at a SV startup, and the accounts payable office of a industrial company whose building was build in 1953 - all having the same environmental dynamics is absurd.

Lustful Bride

I feel this more and more and more every day XD Especially as more variants appear! Its adapting to catch those of us that got away! I need to protect my STUFF and THINGS!!!!

stormwyrm

If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests