News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Nope!

Batgirl? *giggles*

Harley, I mean!

Drow Denizen

You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Harley Quinn

-bites TL-

Sure thing!

Drow?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Gensokian

*smooches Harley* Nope, but aren't you glad you're wrong~? =3

Drow, maybe?

TheLegionary

SirSetzer

Yes! Wait, no.

Harley, come out!
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

TheLegionary

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Drow Denizen

You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Gensokian

Nope, but a Genso appeared~. ^o^

Hmm...Hart?

Rubicon

Afraid not. But it was a glorious try.

Hmmmm... I'm going with Xandi!

Drow Denizen

M. Night Shayamalan plot twist - it was Drow all along! :O

Return of Rubi?

Autumn52

Nope surprise it is MEEEEE!!!!!

I think Lucius he has not been here in a while and I think, with all my physic powers, that he will return today. (crosses fingers, eyes, and toes) ((that last one is that hard part))
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

doom29169

SSJ4Gojeta

Heeeeeeere's Johnny! Or me.

I've stolen Xandi's psychic powers, so I think it'll be doom29169 once more.

doom29169

Kendra

sorry to disappoint tis only me  ;)

hmmm me thinks perhaps Bubble

Rubicon

I'm afraid not -- but it's never only you, Kendra.

Back to SSJ4Gojeta?

SirSetzer

I don't think so.

Kendra?
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

TheLegionary

doom29169

Rubicon

doom29169

TheLegionary