I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Story Tale

I <3 The Sorrow for making me think of that song "its my party and I'll cry if I want to"... except I switched the cry to hug.

TheSorrow

I <3 najlah for thinking about me so it reminds her of a song :)
PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

Izzie Aditi

I <3 TheSorrow because he's so active in socializing forums ;D
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

MiaFire

I love Izzie and have missed her very very much -hugs-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

TheSorrow

I <3 Izzie and Miafire! for both posting in here!
PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

MiaFire

I love Sorrow and am impressed by the amount of postings in such a short while. Nice!
-

TheSorrow

I <3 Miafire for noticing :3

MiaFire

I love the Sorrow for being so lovable to me already :P
-

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Mia because I missed her LOADS!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

MiaFire

I love Izzie because I missed her just as much!
-

TheSorrow

I <3 you both for being so lovable to each other since you missed each other.

MiaFire

I love Sorrow for such observations and boy those posts are climbing. :)
-

TheSorrow

I <3 miafire for really noticing. :D I also forgot to Welcome you back! even though we have never met. Welcome back! :D

MiaFire

I love Sorrow for welcoming me back after such a short absence. Thank you. And you're welcome.
-

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Mia for loving Sorrow for loving...*gets confused*
Cookie anyone?

MiaFire

I love Izzie for her awesome cookies. Better than my dinner tonight. :D
-

TheSorrow

Cookie!!! I <3 Izzie for loving Mia for loving me for loving mia for loving Izzie

TheSorrow

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Sorrow for nina-posting all over the place! True ninja *tips her hat*

TheSorrow

I <3 Izzie for noticing that I try. I do try to be a ninja. :D

Izzie Aditi

I <3 TheSorrow for thinking he needs to try. Some people were BORN ninjas, buddy!

TheSorrow

I <3 for being a true born ninja!

Belle33

I<3 Sorrow.  Angst and Agony are kinda cute, too.  [queue the laugh track]  I'll be here all week.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TheSorrow

I <3 Belle33 for making me laugh.

MiaFire

I love Sorrow for being so friendly -hugs- :)
-