Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay OOC and Interest thread.

Started by Meeka, November 05, 2011, 11:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

I'm hoping that some people come back and help further this whole thing, cause it would be tough to start making people's desicions for them, or to just abandon them (still holding out hope Meeka comes back  :-\ )

vietatoSconosciuto

would be nice to move on could have alot of fun on the road

kingmaster1

I'm hoping Frostshifter and Yobo put a post up soon I'm hoping people haven't lost interest   :-)

yobo

Sorry for holding you guys up, but I'm stepping down from this one. Have written myself out of the story (at least for the time being, you never know what happens in the wastelands  ;)).

Have fun on your travel.  :-)

FrostShifter

Don't be afaid to give me a nudge every so often. But I do agree with waiting to hear from Meeka before we get to far along. I am excited to do this one. Naive young doctor with an uncertain future, sounds like so much fun! 

kingmaster1

FrostShifter

Capone

I'm gonna see if I can contact Meeka. She wanted to write a post to get things started, and it is possible real life has interfered. I think she had something in mind.

kingmaster1

anything you guys wanna do that keeps this going  :-)

FrostShifter

The bar brawls would be more fun if we can manage to have one where all the characters are involved. kind of a bonding experince.

kingmaster1

definitely, but would you want me to re-do my post or just plan some for later?

FrostShifter

You left it open enough for more to plan. After all they weren't the last of whatever gang you go going on there. :D

kingmaster1

vietatoSconosciuto

im up for some fights in town first but, i need to test out my new crossbow :), if were staying at the bar i might have to run in to the boyfriend again at some point.

FrostShifter

No preferance where it's held, mostly because she doesn't have a weapon yet. I still wouldlike to wait for capone atleast before I reply. :/

Capone

Can I request that you guys slow down until I can get in touch with Meeka?

FrostShifter

So I take it no word yet? That's okay. Afterall real life can consume. :D

vietatoSconosciuto

sorry for going to fast and how do you edit posts because i put 'Gregg looked for somewhere to sleep' when i ment sit instead of sleep.

Capone

Unfortunately you can't modify a post until you're approved.

vietatoSconosciuto

ok thanks you lot know what u ment to say. oh and if anyone would like to do a zombie rp ive done a interest thread thing so check that out  ;D

vietatoSconosciuto

kingmaster1

sure thing capone, we'll slow it down until further notice  :-) . I guess we can try and keep in the same town and work some of that out

kingmaster1

I hope that in slowing down people don't lose interest  :-(

Capone

Meeka sadly doesn't have contact info outside of the boards. I sent her a private message, but she hasn't responded.

kingmaster1

so, do you think we should keep going or wait until further notice?