News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for Domme and Switch partners {M seeking F}

Started by Karstien, April 14, 2012, 03:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karstien

I'm literate, inventive and I want something fun to challenge me. I don't mind violence. I encourage it in fact. Consent is not an issue, non-consent is fine by me and I would like to explore it with you. Overall I would prefer a switch, somebody to be both the victim and the predator in the same role-play. I am also looking for a pure Domme female, if that is your thing. I only have one scenario i'm craving right now, but i'm open to any of your ideas. In fact, i'd love to hear them.

Contact me here or via PM. I'm fine with either.

Rules

1: Opening should be at least 2 paragraphs. The rest can be shorter, but writers block can only be so limiting.

2: If you are going to drop out for any reason, tell me. That way I won't hate you and we can either pick up again when your issues are resolved or start anew. If nothing else, it's a simple and easy courtesy.

3: No scat, no vomit, no children, corpses or animals. No vore. Those are my limits. No asking me if anything else is permitted. If I didn't mention it, i'm at least a little okay with it.

Simple enough right? Here is my scenario.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Brother/Sister/Best Friends.

Two best friends are having a discussion, under the influence of alcohol. They have talked about all kinds of things before, their interests, their private lives...and they have always enjoyed playing games against each other, competing to outdo the other. Recently, they have started to bet on the outcome, needing a little something more to make the game interesting. Tonight though, the booze is flowing, and the topic turns to fantasies and fetishes. That's when the delicious truth comes out, that they are both into BDSM, and they are switches. Suddenly they are looking at each other differently, as if for the first time. The more they talk, the more they know nothing will ever be the same again. They don't even remember who suggested it first.

"Ok then, hows this for raising the stakes? The loser of our next game has to become nothing but a toy for the winner, to abuse, hurt, to pleasure...no limits, no rules. For one night only. Until the next game..."

Now that they have begun, what will happen. Will they be merely friends with benefits? Will they become something much, much more? Will one of them cross the line? I think we should find out, you and I.

I can fully submit in this is you want a one-off bet between the characters, but i'm sorry to say that right now, i'm doing enough pure Domming to sate me.