News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

I'm sorry I stalked you even when we were on our date together... I just got so used to i.. I mean, wont you take me back?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Aemirys

I was joking when I said I hated cricket, I love it, you know that. Please come back.
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Stone

Come back and I'll tie you up about twice as often as I'll rub you down. *whistles*
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Take me back and I'll stop texting you 5000 times a day.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Come back and I'll bump up your free texting plan.  XD
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Come back and I'll give you back your fluffy slippers...

Stone

Come back and I won't think dirty things every time you wear tights.  O:)

Pipsqueeker

Please don't leave me! I swear I'll never say those things about your mom again! Even if she is a total fox... NO WAIT I-

Flower

Come here, baby. You know I didn't mean to through that pan at you tonight. Let's make up  ;)

Stone

Come back and we'll pretend that pan never happened.

Zahnweh Zombie

Come back, I promise that I'll never ever forget our anniversary again!  I swear!

deamonata

COME BACK! Please!! I need you, I can't cook for myself.

Nico

You better come back, man! I can't cook! Oh..wait...you can't cook either, eh? Looks like we're so screwed. ;)

deamonata

Please come back I didn't mean to Screw her as well. :P

Belle33

Come back and we'll just pretend that incident between you and my mom never happened.

Stone

Come back and I'll endure your mom.  ;D

Anesa

If you'll take me back, I promise to never ever EVER point and laugh again!   >_>

Insanityenviesme

Come back and I promise I'll stare at your boobs all day long!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

Come back and I will overlook all the flirting you do with other women.   ;D

Stone

Come back and we can talk about it.  O:)

Belle33

Come back and I'll consider making that video you wanted.   ::)  *laughs*

Stone

Come back and I'll show you all the stuff I've been hiding.  O:)

Belle33

Come back and I won't burn your little black book.

Stone

Come back and I'll make you a purse closet.  XD

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled