Texas Hold'em, strip poker style - Recruitment closed

Started by Sethala, June 11, 2011, 03:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Wayland

If anyone is interested in playing by older brother, please send me a PM. Here is the character sheet if interested:

Aurora Draven
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Bio:  Aurora owns a tattoo parlor in downtown Vegas callled the Iron Spade with her older brother. Shes was born in Las Vegas and grew up around the glam and the seedy parts that makes up the City of Sin. Eager to expand her tattoo parlor, she entered into the poker tournament in order to make some easy cash.

Clothes: Tight black tank top. Pink bra, size 32 DD. Pink matching thong. Torn blue jeans with black belt with silver studs. White socks and black boots. Old worn black cowboy hat. Wearing silver bracelets on both wrists.

Sethala

Looks good, except the clothes.  Players are limited to only four articles, including accessories, so you'll have to cut back a bit there.

Aurora Wayland

Sethala

Alright, player summaries are up in the first post in the OOC thread.  For now, the summary only lists player and character name and clothing worn.  Later, it will also include any ongoing dares that the character's subjected to, as well as the dares they've rejected (remember, if you're asked to do something you've already refused and lost clothing for, you can make the other player pick a new dare), and as clothing is lost, I'll start marking off what's been taken off.  Go check your character's summary and make sure I listed everything right; once we start that will be official.

Chip counts and current hand status will be in the IC thread, since they will change frequently.

Sethala

omgSarah decided to bow out, so now all we're waiting for is BigBuckBob and Aurora to post their characters entering the tournament room.  I'll have the tournament start as soon as that's done, assuming we don't get any other stragglers to show up before I get a chance to close the doors.

Also, Aurora, you're still wearing 5 things (shirt, pants, bra, panties, socks/shoes), so I'm assuming she's going to go barefoot for the tournament.

subrob99

Sethala

Alright, as soon as subrob tosses up a character and joins the IC thread, we'll get started.  I'm closing off invites for now, seven is a good enough number.

Sethala

Well, I don't know what's happened to Subrob, but I think we're all anxious to get things started...

If he hasn't said anything by the time I get up tomorrow, I'll get things started and deal out the first hand.

Sethala

Looks like Subrob's vanished on us... as much as I'd like another player, since he hasn't shown up at all in over a day, I can't really justify waiting longer for him.

Let's move all discussion over to the OOC thread, then.

MelisaArtemis

Several questions at first:

1. Does this game still open for players and active?
2. How do we decide which card we have and not? afterall, if noone knows but the holder what they have, they can easily lies and say they have a winning hand.