A small, unimportant thing...

Started by Sabby, June 09, 2009, 02:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

I miss being able tp X D without the space :( now theres no more screwed up happy face, just :D which isn't as appropriate...

The Golden Touch

You can set which smilies you see in your profile look and layout section under profile.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Autumn Sativus

You can still type xD without getting a smiley face. Just make sure it's not caps. :)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Sabby

oh, thank you :) last time, I ended up with a XD making me look like I was overjoyed at someones misfortune instead of a good natured face palm...

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Xillen

Quote from: Bliss on June 09, 2009, 08:41:36 AM>_<

Eww, horizontal smilies are so lame.

Those are used by kids mostly. People that aren't that outgoing on the internet have troubles enough as it is already by learning the regular smilies. You want to force them to learn the kid smilies too?

Bliss

When in Rome... *grin*

But don't worry, Xillen, it is not as if I am. Preaching the gospel of the horizontal smilie far and web-wide. I'm just helpfully suggesting that particular one for the folks who are displeased with the vertical smilie's representation. After all, that is what this board is for: helping and suggestion!

^_^
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Xillen

Either way, I'm refusing to learn what horizontal smilie represents what emotion, so I just ignore them.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3