Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

SmuttyReader

Sorry whimsy. *licks whimsy on the side of her face* What is one regret that you have done in life? Truth.

Lindrea

Not going to college fifteen years ago.. it sucks having to start so late, but if I knew then what I know now.. ahh, whistful thinking.

I'm going to steal from Dark: Have you ever been been in a situation with someone of the same gender (1x1, threesome, foursome, orgy?)?

Truth.

SmuttyReader

No, no, no, and no  :P

During your experience with the same sex, what did you enjoy that they did for you, that an opposite sex couldn't do.

Dare.

Lindrea

I can't say that there was anything they did that a guy couldn't do.  It was just.. more gentle, softer, but still so very amazing.

I dare you to... start a story with the next poster. :)

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, women know best what spots in women make them purr :P. Can imagine same logic for a men know how give blowjob (but still my butthole is closed expect to women or futas).

Truth for above; Have considered become swinger? Or already one? Also overall opinion to said lifestyle and should it be standard?

Lindrea

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 11, 2016, 07:50:57 PM
Yeah, women know best what spots in women make them purr :P. Can imagine same logic for a men know how give blowjob (but still my butthole is closed expect to women or futas).

Truth for above; Have considered become swinger? Or already one? Also overall opinion to said lifestyle and should it be standard?

I have considered it, but I'm not sure how my SO would feel about it.  I don't really have an opinion one way or the other.  It is what it is and people are allowed to do what they want as they see fit.  So long as it's healthy. :)

Truth!

whimsy

what are some of your turn-ons?

truth!
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

SmuttyReader

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 11, 2016, 07:50:57 PM

Zaer came back and Smutty realized that she was suppose to have a story with him, "How does it feel for you to be involved in a story with me."  She leans in closer to him to see his reaction to the unusual question, "It's not my fault that you were the next one to post. You just had to try to win." She steps away from him and started to twirl, once dizzy she turned back to him, "Answer me Zaer... answer me."

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: SmuttyReader on July 11, 2016, 08:13:49 PM
Zaer came back and Smutty realized that she was suppose to have a story with him, "How does it feel for you to be involved in a story with me."  She leans in closer to him to see his reaction to the unusual question, "It's not my fault that you were the next one to post. You just had to try to win." She steps away from him and started to twirl, once dizzy she turned back to him, "Answer me Zaer... answer me."

Zaer looks on Smutty as she spoke to him and leaned closer, eyes wandering on her eyes, face and then to rest her body as she twirled. Carefully thinking reply Zaer then finally replied; "A riddle, it feels like a riddle. You have many layers and I see only the surface of things. I wonder what I see when I peel one, two or even three layers away?"

SmuttyReader

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 11, 2016, 08:17:10 PM
Zaer looks on Smutty as she spoke to him and leaned closer, eyes wandering on her eyes, face and then to rest her body as she twirled. Carefully thinking reply Zaer then finally replied; "A riddle, it feels like a riddle. You have many layers and I see only the surface of things. I wonder what I see when I peel one, two or even three layers away?"

Smutty just stared, puzzlement settled on her face, "If it is a riddle, wouldn't you be able to solve. Instead of giving me more riddles?" She pouted and rubbed Zaer's arm, "I just want to complete Lindrea's dare, not make a riddle." She threw up her arms and turned in the opposite direction, "Silly me, ever the confusing. I made one of the easiest dares the hardest." She quickly turned back around, "Or did I? Zaer, you are the only one who can answer. Did I make the dare hard?"

Trigon

OMFG I JUST WON THE ENTIRE THREAD!!!!!1 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Trigon

willow

O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

SmuttyReader

I want to win too  :-\

Trigon

Are you sure you want to win? Cause I think it's just easier if you just give up and forget about winning...

SmuttyReader

Trevino, I don't think you really want me to give up  :'( Do you? It has always been you and me, competing.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

SmuttyReader

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

SmuttyReader

Lindrea

Despairs

Which one of you is next for the game?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Lindrea

I honestly have no idea.

But, I'll get us going again.  Truth.