Transformation RPs

Started by Ace Flyer, June 25, 2014, 03:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace Flyer

So I've been in the mood for a Transformation based game lately, and have had a rather hard time finding one. So, I figured I'd cut my losses and see if posting up a thread for myself and see if I have any better luck. I prefer F/F games, for the most part for as well, but wit some good convincing I could do M/F.

Just to be upfront about this: I'm not that into bimbo transformations. The whole loss of intelligence thing that comes with that...I'll pass, sorry.

That out of the way, I'm interested in just about everything else. Human to anthros, to cyborg, muscle growth, race transformation, gender change...Anything, really, if there is a good enough game to go with it. Some possible ideas, or just examples...

1. A girl decides she is tired of being picked on in school, so to either build confidence or just get in better shape, she goes to a gym. Maybe it's something in the complimentary water bottles handed out, or her trainer as a magic touch, but she starts noticing results faster than she expected...

2. A self-styled Lara Croft-type arcaeologist finds and ancient tomb, dedicated to a priestess of some ancient goddess. Complete with all kinds of incredible artifacts! She keeps one for herself, or to give to a family member, unaware of the fact the goddess is still around, and is unhappy her relics were disturbed...

3. Our victim inherits a tidy sum of money from a distant rich relative, and heads off to take a look around the palatial estate that's now hers.  But as the money keeps flowing in, her newfound wealth starts to change her...Why is everyone started to wear such formal clothing, and wigs, and...oh, tea time!

4. An explorer finds a derelict ship, floating in space. Deciding to investigate, she finds...Well, nothing. Nothing she could see, anyway. But the nanobots that caused the crew of that ship to disappear infect her, and find she is a suitable host for their programming, unlike all the rest...

Just some random, rough ideas. Of course, if anyone had ideas of their own, feel free to PM me and let me know!