Dungeon Crawl Mafia - Game Over (Anyone May post here now!)

Started by RedPhoenix, January 26, 2016, 02:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Moriarty

"Oh, Mr. Healy, your fine attire is now reduced to fea'thers,
and what does this new portent mean, if we are bound to guess?
I do suspect the evil things our group together weathers,
Are sitting bare in need of our fine minds to address!

But now we come to my own thoughts and feelings that take flight,
and I'm forced to say what others may avoid on this chill night,
I vote to explore the dungeon!, ah yes!
My suspicions are with Mintprincess!,
for I believe the the tales she weaves are done so with sly-ness'!"

Galactic Druid

Olay, so we've got a little bit more than 48 hours. And no votes. Can anyone tell us why Vera and Minty are sick? That's the only mystery I need cleared up before I vote.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

James Moriarty

I am VOTING to EXPLORE THE DUNGEON!

This is my VOTE! I am voting for ((Mintprincess))

Though I like my song better.

Madame Professor

From my count, there are two votes, both Mint... who hasn't really seemed helpful, but more mischievous, given both Vera's and Remiel's state. I mean, Remiel can't even talk this round it seems! That's far from helpful (of which I think you said she claimed to have some helpful powers, Guy), so unless someone can convince me otherwise, This is my VOTE! I am voting for Mintprincess. If someone provides a better alternative, I'd be willing to change my vote.

As far as exploring goes... I'm in different. Since it seems with Sera's case, he was destined to die, I'm not sure they is actually any harm in it. But I'm not sure determined to explore the dungeon either, so if enough people wish to explore, I'll go along.

Though, now that I think about it, going back to Remiel... since he can't talk... he does still get a vote, yes?
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Mintprincess

-In corner still- I point out that James did not vote for strangefate last round.  I think Vera has some rp victory associated with hating on me because she really has no reason to gun for me and I still think despite my earlier suspicions about her that she is actually good.   She did vote for strange.  So did I.  Vera voted for strange but also voted for James first on her own.  So I don't think they are on the same team. I think because she voted for me he jumped on me because that's already two votes. 

I openly admit to turning Remy into a chicken.  I did so for two reasons which I'll say openly as well.  I was suspicious that because he had plenty of time to change his vote and didn't that he might not be the good guy we thought he was.  But if was good his two vote thing is powerful to give away and I worried he would be a target. It was a 1/7 crapshoot for me to save someone.  This way I got to double dip. If Remy was a villain then I took away his vote (and apparently his voice. Totally didn't know that was part of the deal.  I didn't pick the critter either love). If he was good I could keep him safe.

There is Mint being clean.  I'm inclined at this point to think he's good because he first gave Mp and then me the double vote.  Considering we voted and killed strange last round the villains needed that double vote.  The only reason he could have stuck with a good guy is that if it's him and James we would all have jumped on that if he'd given to to James considering we have all suspected him quite a bit, including Blythe who is dead, Vera who I think is good, And Rpguy who seems at the moment to have his shit together. 

So laying that out. I don't know who made us sick but I don't think it's MP or Remy or Rpguy.  And it isn't the two of us. So take your pick of the rest.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Madame Professor on February 08, 2016, 10:01:05 AM
From my count, there are two votes, both Mint... who hasn't really seemed helpful, but more mischievous, given both Vera's and Remiel's state. I mean, Remiel can't even talk this round it seems! That's far from helpful (of which I think you said she claimed to have some helpful powers, Guy), so unless someone can convince me otherwise, This is my VOTE! I am voting for Mintprincess. If someone provides a better alternative, I'd be willing
to change my vote.

As far as exploring goes... I'm in different. Since it seems with Sera's case, he was destined to die, I'm not sure they is actually any harm in it. But I'm not sure determined to explore the dungeon either, so if enough people wish to explore, I'll go along.

Though, now that I think about it, going back to Remiel... since he can't talk... he does still get a vote, yes?

Well I'm going to ask you trust me.  I'm not the villain.  I trusted your vote last time when you had two on both the boots and the person we killed. I voted for strange without hesitation.   I laid out why j think Vera voted for me and James hopped on. I said why I picked Remy.   And if the villains don't kill me I hope to be more helpful next round.  You notice my spells change each time. 

Galactic Druid

I do find it a little odd that mint is still alive after openly revealing she has powers the baddies wouldn't like, but her story seems legit, and I've already been suspicious of JM whose voting for her and for exploring, which makes my job harder. Mind's powers seem... odd, but if I'm not mistaken, she seems to have a pretty standard bodyguard role with an RP element to it. I think focusing on her is premature, I'd like a chance to scry her before committing to killing her.

Can Remi still vote?

I'm most interested in Vera or JM, unless someone can give me actual evidence for Minty being truly evil and not just silly. Still want to know why she and Vera are sick; are they at the risk of death?

Minty posted before I could post this.

Leaving my original thoughts in above, but now that I've read that, I have to agree with Mint. Remiel even made a post during the final 24 hours, when Fate had 5 votes, and could gave tipped the scales, but did not actually vote. That IS odd, now that it's been brought up.

Mintprincess

My powers are apparently random. I am chaotic. I like wild magic.  Round one I gave Derwaysh a hairdo which was in no way helpful but fun and funny and in character for a wild happy go lucky dwarf.  If I could bodyguard all the time you would have seen more creatures :P

I am going to go ahead and place my 2 votes for James

(On phone. I can use the form when I get home)

King Serperior

Quote from: Mintprincess on February 08, 2016, 10:03:26 AM
I openly admit to turning Remy into a chicken.  I did so for two reasons which I'll say openly as well.  I was suspicious that because he had plenty of time to change his vote and didn't that he might not be the good guy we thought he was.  But if was good his two vote thing is powerful to give away and I worried he would be a target. It was a 1/7 crapshoot for me to save someone.  This way I got to double dip. If Remy was a villain then I took away his vote (and apparently his voice. Totally didn't know that was part of the deal.  I didn't pick the critter either love). If he was good I could keep him safe.
"Then I must thank you for keeping him safe.  As far as I am aware, Remiel is one of the good ones.  Granted, I am not fond of the chicken...perhaps a wild boar would be more useful in a fight?  But that is besides the point."

Quote from: Verasaille on February 07, 2016, 11:34:06 PM
Tisha gazes at the dwarf KS. "Why are you suddenly so nice to everyone? Are you getting nervous? Maybe all this talk of having no powers is making you jealous and you are lashing out at the good guys at night. I remember how you...(cough cough)...were so grumpy to begin with!"
Xavier looks over to Versaille, "You misunderstand.  What you call nice is a Dwarf being thoughtful.  If you would rather I be rude to you, then that is that.  I give my respect to those who I feel deserve it."

The Dwarf starts pacing around, hand stoking his beard, "Because we have two that are sickly, it cannot be either of them that is in the wrong.  After all, as I said before, only a very bad killer harms himself with his own devious tactics.  As such, I doubt that either Mint or Versaille are the culprits.  That leaves, of the two that have been voted on, James.  Now, James has been suspected on multiple fronts and I have not seen any evidence to the contrary."

This is my VOTE! I am voting for ((James Moriarty))

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Galactic Druid

I'll join in on that.

This is my vote! I am voting for James Moriarty!

I haven't scried him yet, but he's seemed pretty shady this game.

Remiel

This is my vote! I am voting for BKAAWK!!! *coughs up a handful of feathers*

Galactic Druid

If that isn't listed on Red's next vote summary I'm going to be massively disappointed.

Verasaille

(looks around for someone named Bkaaawk?)

The Tiefling crawls away from Minty dwarf and points at her. "See!!? Even now Healy points to the guilty one!! She silenced him because she is guilty!!"

Coughing violently, Tisha tries to gather her wits. "Cruel Goddess!! Your curse affected both Minty and me!! Such sacrifice I make in the name of good! Yes it was I who cast it. Vote for me if you must, but do not let the foul witch survive another day!!"
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Mintprincess

.....  -coughs someone needs me to die for an rp victory cough- 

Quote from: Verasaille on February 01, 2016, 11:58:04 PM
Tisha the Tiefling smiled at her new shade of skin. "I kind of like purple, it feels kind of regal." she turned around a few times, preening.

"As for the goblin, well you all knew how I was suspicious of him! However that does bring up something interesting. If Trump Goblin was neutral and Seranova was good, then we still have evil ones among us. How many I do not know. I should say however, to the handsome Blyth, I am also a magic user. So you need not waste your ability on me. Just being a magic user does not make someone evil."

Tisha strolls over to the dwarf, "Xavier, I am sorry you lost that treasure, I am sure it would have been useful to you." she smiles as he admires her marvelous new color.

Glancing at the Minty dwarf, Tisha scowls. "I am very suspicious that you actually talked with Seranova. I thought we were not speaking to each other at night. How is it you two became involved? Could it be you lured him to his death? That pathetic excuse of a Seer talking to him is very convenient."

The Healy priest suddenly looks more suspicious as he wants to continue exploring, and he thinks it is a good idea to let the Gods decide who dies? "Now that is an alarming decision! We can't be softhearted and expect the evil doer to be nice if we vote for no one!! I think we need to look at who is remaining suspiciously quiet."

This is my VOTE! I am voting for ((James Moriarty))

This is my Vote.  I Vote Not to Explore

As long as we can vote for ourselves, I will gladly wear the boots, might take a bit of squeezing to her my cloven feet in them...but why not?

Everyone looks suspicious to Vera :P
Me, James, strange, KS, Remy...  I draw your attention to said post.  Is there a post where she thinks someone isn't suspicious???

PS: gun for me all you want Vera. You made me sick. I only turned your skin purple and learned you were chaotic.   I still think you're just being in character for some reason and still think you aren't evil. But hey, if you wanna lose the game keep on after me.  <3

I'm still voting James.  Blythe thought he was suspicious and voted him and changed to strange for the group. Blythe is now dead.   Vera voted James.  Rpguy thinks he's suspicious.  And he had no logic for me except 'get the group going on what Vers started'

Galactic Druid

Here Vera....

You get a little murdery when you're hungry.

Mintprincess

Ps if I was really evil I would have gotten rid of that annoying teifling who keeps calling me a witch ;)

Shove that candy bar in her mouth so she vomits it too for making me sick!!!

RedPhoenix

Votecount!

Elimination

4 - James moriarty (king serperior , mint princess x 2, thatrpguy )
3 - Mintprincess (James moriarty, madame professor, Verasaille )
1 - chicken noises (Remiel)

Exploration

2 - Against (persephone325, ThatRPGuy)
1- In Favor (James Moriarty)

(You don't need to vote against exploring, since not exploring wins by default, but since people are voting for it I may as well count it!)

With 8 votes in Play, it will take 5 to decide! The day will end 6 PM PST on WEDNESDAY, or when a party member has five votes to be thrown out!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Mintprincess

Red there are three votes for me. James also voted for me. 

Edit: you got it ;)

Verasaille

Tisha weeps in agony as her Goddess makes things rough for her. "Damn you, Goddess, for making me ill and not helping me at all!! I swear the odds are not in my favor this day! Even though I still believe Minty is guilty...I will change my vote. It seems that the chicken cannot vote for anyone, sorry Remiel Healy."

I change my vote to James

I hope my sacrifice will not be in vain...
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

Before it's too late, who do you guys think I should be scrying?

Mint, you should protect one of us two. They'll likely attack you tonight, or me to see if they'll always be redirected. Protect me and we may get them to accidentally completely lose their attack. Or keep yourself safe!

Mintprincess

I don't think I can protect myself.  :/. I have to even ask red if I can use that spell again. I don't know if they are collected or a one time shot.

What does scry tell? Which of the things? Class? Alignment ?

Galactic Druid

Kind of alignment; whether they worship good gods, evil gods, or nature (read: neutral). Now, they might be a good character that worships an evil god, like Vera claims to be, but that's seeming less likely.

Remiel

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on February 08, 2016, 12:40:16 PM
Before it's too late, who do you guys think I should be scrying?

B'kawwwwwk!  B'kawk bak bak b'kawwwwk!

RedPhoenix

Day is over!!!

Will post results when I get home from work!

No more posting here! :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Mintprincess

You already did Perse. The only other person left who didn't vote for strange is Remiel... Or Ks, but he voted for James.  But we don't know what James is yet.  Remy couldn't prove himself this time because he couldn't vote. 

If someone comes up good or neutral or evil does that tell us what side they are on or is it just random.

(I wrote this and didn't hit enter in time. Sorry :/)