Interest Check for an AU Titans Roleplay (NSFW pictures enclosed)

Started by Machete, June 08, 2012, 01:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Machete

Ah... Eastwood City, home of the superheroine trio known as Titans.  A few months ago, Raven, Terra, and Starfire were looking for the same criminal.  Raven and Terra met about half way through the investigation and decided to team up.  However, they constantly fought about who would be the leader.  A naked Starfire showed up during one of these fights and solved the problem by insisting that she would be the leader.

It’s a, some would say suspiciously, quiet day within the city, which is infamous for its villainous population, when Blackfire shows up at Titans Tower looking for her sister with ambitions to join the group.  Sensing their need of a real leader, she usurps power from her sister.  She, soon, makes it clear that leadership isn’t the only power she wants within the group.

Characters
Raven: mera1506
Terra: ShadowFox89
Starfire (Leader): AK47
Blackfire: me

Eventually, I will have a female robin join the team as a top for, even, Blackfire and allow original heroines.  Villains are meant to be NPCs.  However, I will allow you to play a villain if you really have your heart set on it.

There needs to be a map of Eastwood City, which I know the looks of but can't describe or draw.  Thus, it would be nice if someone would draw it and send me a sketch so I can correct it

Latooni Subota

Can we get some more detail on how this is gonna work? What sorts of things you expect from applicants? What section the game will be in? Just . . more details in general would help me make up my mind, personally.
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

AKunoichi

I might be interested in doing sexy super-heroines. But I'm not sure I'm confidant playing Canon characters.

To be specific, I'd like to play starfire, but I don't know much about her other than what I saw in the cartoon. I'd probably play up the Exotic alien angle though, Maybe her culture does not have any concept of modesty?

Machete

Quote from: AK47 on June 11, 2012, 12:34:52 AM
To be specific, I'd like to play starfire, but I don't know much about her other than what I saw in the cartoon. I'd probably play up the Exotic alien angle though, Maybe her culture does not have any concept of modesty?

That would work great.

AKunoichi

I like the idea of a superheroine flying around naked. Prudes will complain, but nobody can stop her, and she protects the city.

Although I'm not sure how the Titans would form without robin. How would Starfire met Raven and Tera? And how would Blackfire be introduced?

eavatar

Quote from: AK47 on June 11, 2012, 12:34:52 AM
I might be interested in doing sexy super-heroines. But I'm not sure I'm confidant playing Canon characters.

Try to read Red Hood and the Outlaws, Kory over there is quite alien and one of her first speechs was "I am bored, let's do sex"

AKunoichi

Is that the one where she's on a beach fucking two guys who's names she can't remember?

I was actualy thinking of taking cartoon starfire, and making her a bit more mature. Still a slutty alien space chick, but not an emotionless boredom fuck sexbot.

She's a proud alien warrior princess out to make lots of friends. Love has very much to do with it!

ShadowFox89

I'd be interested in taking Terra >.>

Oh, and playing her too of course :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Latooni Subota

Good thing I've decided I'm not going to do this RP anymore, Shadow, since I was going to play Terra. lol
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

ShadowFox89

My bad >.<'

I was looking at the name list and saw Terra open
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AKunoichi

She hadn't decided yet. Me and her both have a lot of unanswered questions from the GM. I might drop out too if the GM dosn't seem interested.

Machete

Quote from: AK47 on June 15, 2012, 06:41:53 PM
She hadn't decided yet. Me and her both have a lot of unanswered questions from the GM. I might drop out too if the GM dosn't seem interested.

Re-read the synopsis.

AKunoichi

Okay makes sense. As for Starfire's relation to Blackfire? Same as in the show?

Machete

Her relationship with the trio will start out as the classic "an enemy of my enemy is my friend" dynamic because she wants to be the one controlling Eastwood City's underworld.  She reasons there's no better way to weed out the "weak" villains than joining the Titans.  However, she realizes she likes domming the others and does a heel face turn.  By the way, the game was, originally, going to be a one-on-one game titled Tamaranian Love—inspired by this picture (extremely NSFW), but it felt criminal to leave the other Titans out of it.

Two questions:
1. Will it be told in present (shows) or past (showed) tense?

2. Shall I or one of you start the game?  The reason I'm asking is I think it would have better flow if Blackfire shows up interrupting something.

AKunoichi

You could start with a NPC badguy for us to beat up perhaps?

Machete

No.  That part of the overview was a flashback because I prefer telling stories as they happen.

ShadowFox89

A different npc badguy. Or we start by building the tower or something.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Machete