Truth or Dare? Lesbian Edition (closed)

Started by Hercinia, July 20, 2013, 08:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hercinia

Hi  XD

The basics first, so you don't read a crap full of writing only to find out the game won't fit your tastes.

A bunch of girls, could all be gay from the start, could just be friends. They all go on a trip, skiing or something, they end up staying up late on the first night and are soon playing truth or dare, but the game escalates quickly and soon clothes are scattered across the floor and legs are in the air, not to mention the smell of sweat and sex wafting out in all directions. 

I'd like to include extreme kinks in this game, though the specific kinks can be worked out in this thread as we accumulate our merry cast of morons. The only kinks that I can say will definitely not be showing up are; gore/mutilation and death.

I would prefer for all the writers to be female, but we can invite other genders along if everyone is cool with that (I am). As for numbers, let's say 4-6 and we can add more if we want to later?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and to contribute as much as they like to the game and the set up process. We can change everything if needed... apart from the Truth or Dare stuff... that's staying  >:(  Grrrr!

Planning to keep this game freeform unless anyone knows a really simple system that would work for this format of game.

I'm sure I've missed plenty, so slap my face and tell me what I've missed out if you think of anything. *Cheesy grin*

OOC Thread!

ElvenKitten

Hercinia

Aww, thanks sweetie. Should I mark you down as interested?

DukeJohn

This sounds a little interesting, if you do decide to have male writers of course.

yesiroleplay

What a great idea!
Color me interested, if not interesting.

Hercinia

Quote from: yesiroleplay on July 20, 2013, 08:43:44 PM
What a great idea!
Color me interested, if not interesting.

Fantastic.

Quote from: DukeJohn on July 20, 2013, 08:32:38 PM
This sounds a little interesting, if you do decide to have male writers of course.

If we do, I'll PM you.

ElvenKitten

Hercinia

Hercinia

Also, feel free to start making up character sheets. I'll get to mine soon. :P

Hercinia

Quote from: Jayna on July 20, 2013, 08:57:43 PM
You know I am in love ;)

Yay! That makes 3, maybe 4. I'll wait for another and then see if everyone wants to go with that, or add another.

yesiroleplay

I'm thinking the girls should be just that - young women on some sort of holiday or vacation trip.  Maybe a Spring Break thing?  College age seems appropriate, or maybe a group of college friends that gets together after graduation.  Also, a mix of gay, bi, undecided, and hetro girls that have to have their arms figuratively twisted to participate in the game.

Hercinia

Quote from: yesiroleplay on July 20, 2013, 09:15:48 PM
I'm thinking the girls should be just that - young women on some sort of holiday or vacation trip.  Maybe a Spring Break thing?  College age seems appropriate, or maybe a group of college friends that gets together after graduation.  Also, a mix of gay, bi, undecided, and hetro girls that have to have their arms figuratively twisted to participate in the game.

You're making a lot of sense to me :)

I'll vote for that, especially the mix of sexual orientation among the girls.

Yukina

Hercinia

Quote from: Yugishogun on July 20, 2013, 09:24:43 PM
I'm interested if male writers end up being allowed.

Thanks Yugishogun, I'll let you know if they do.

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Hercinia

Well then, at this point I'm gonna ask the girls to speak up. Do we want male writers playing female characters?

Hercinia

Name: Erika 'Riki' Kaas

Height: 5"9

Sexual Orientation: Undecided

Notable physical characteristics: nipple bars (piercings)

Personality: Creative, artistic, musical, dancer, the many hobbies of Riki Kaas. Not especially intelligent, but smart enough so satisfy her own ever-growing ego. Despite being a dancer, she's a rock/metal fan and a sports fan, though her knowledge of sports is mainly who has the nicest ass. Riki is currently studying History and philosophy minor, but her true passion will always be singing, whether people accept her voice or not, she loves it that crazy bitc....

Turn ons: Anal, humiliation, degradation, bondage light-heavy, orgasm control/denial, feet, force, pain, multiple penetration, toys, sexual piercings, submission, ( though she doesn't know it yet.

Turn offs: Scat, mutilation,

(Alterations possible soon)

whtbitch4u2own

Interesting. Count me in if you are still accepting :)
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Hercinia

Quote from: whtbitch4u2own on July 21, 2013, 09:41:47 AM
Interesting. Count me in if you are still accepting :)

You seem pretty much ideal for this, welcome to the cast.

whtbitch4u2own

Thank you. I will post my CS soon.

Quote from: yesiroleplay on July 20, 2013, 09:15:48 PM

Just a suggestion: I like her idea of girls (college friends) getting together few years after graduation. This way they can be busy in their life...whether they are married or just in a relationship that's not going anywhere. So some will be trying this for the first time or some have tried before and in exploration phase   etc.... I don't know if this makes any sense....
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

Chrystal

Hmmmm....

Room for one more?

It's a funny thing but I've always thought that playing truth or dare online was a bit strange: You can tell whatever truths you like and no-one is going to know if you are lying... But this idea, playing a group of friends who are playing ToD face to face works much better!

As for allowing male players in (assuming you say I can join - if not then please disregard my opinion... lol). I have no problem with allowing males to play, however I ash that my offs be respected and that no-one dares my character to do something subby with a character played by a guy. I don't mind doing sexy things with them but if something is being done to my character i would like the player to be female please?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Hercinia

I like the idea of them being either at college, or shortly after. Perhaps the vacation could be them all having one last big hurrah before they split up to go their separate ways? We can decide as a group, I might put up a poll with all the options so that we can vote in our own time.

As for male writers, we have 5-6 female writers signed-up or interested already, so we might not need the boys.

Rachubka

Chrystal

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Hercinia

yesiroleplay

I really like the idea of one of the openly gay girls - perhaps a butch but that's not necessary - having a bit of a crush or at least the 'hots' for her aggressively boy-hungry hetro friend.  In fact, the gay girl might get the game going just for the purpose of getting a shot at miss-oh-so-straight.

If anyone is interested in playing the dyke, I'd be thrilled to play the straight girl.  Working on a CS now

MadJackal

Well that looks interesting. If there's room for one more player then count me in !

Chrystal

I'm actually interested in playing a shy girl who thinksshe's straight, but if we don't get enough tops/D/Butch babes, or whatever term you want to use, I can always switch... I just feel subby right now!

I'll get a CS up as soon as I find a picture I like.

Hercinia

Loving the ideas girls.

I'm still undecided on my character's sexuality and experience levels, so if anyone want her to fit into a role with their character, let me know. :)

Hercinia

Also, should we start from the beginning of the trip, on arrival, at some point during the day, or just before the game kicks off?

whtbitch4u2own

In my opinion...from the start. It will give some room to get to know one's character and others as well.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

yesiroleplay

I'd say at their arrival at the resort/hotel/spa - or wherever the setting ends up being.

After all if they are post-university, some of them might have traveled together but I imagine most arrive separately.

Chrystal

I would say shortly after arriving, when settling down around a log fire with a few bottles of C2H5OH solution.

I have reasons for this: If you start the story too far from the action, you NEVER reach the action.

I have seen far too many great storied simply fizzle away because they started too far out. Want to do a ship wreck? Start it with the ship going down, not with the passengers boarding. Want to do a holiday? Start with the characters in the hotel/chalet/lodge, not with them getting on the plane.. Want to do a game show? Start with the opening credits of the episode, not with them applying to the TV station. Colonising an alien world? Don't start with the ship leaving earth, start with it already on the planet and the doors opening!

if you start too far back, people get bored and drift away.

This is my experience running group games on E.

Hercinia

I agree wth Chrystal, I've noticed that good games sink when they start too far from the fun. So we'll start from everyone getting together at the accommodation?

whtbitch4u2own

Quote from: Chrystal on July 21, 2013, 12:24:11 PM
I would say shortly after arriving, when settling down around a log fire with a few bottles of C2H5OH solution.

I have reasons for this: If you start the story too far from the action, you NEVER reach the action.

I have seen far too many great storied simply fizzle away because they started too far out. Want to do a ship wreck? Start it with the ship going down, not with the passengers boarding. Want to do a holiday? Start with the characters in the hotel/chalet/lodge, not with them getting on the plane.. Want to do a game show? Start with the opening credits of the episode, not with them applying to the TV station. Colonising an alien world? Don't start with the ship leaving earth, start with it already on the planet and the doors opening!

if you start too far back, people get bored and drift away.

This is my experience running group games on E.

Actually I agree. I take my suggestion back as I have seen Group games go down to dust before they even start. It will just need initial planning as to the layout of the place and who's staying in which room (depending how many rooms you want to keep). Maybe sharing a room will be great for one on one action later in the Roleplay.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

Hercinia

Quote from: whtbitch4u2own on July 21, 2013, 12:32:35 PM
Actually I agree. I take my suggestion back as I have seen Group games go down to dust before they even start. It will just need initial planning as to the layout of the place and who's staying in which room (depending how many rooms you want to keep). Maybe sharing a room will be great for one on one action later in the Roleplay.

Yeah, I was thinking of having separate threads for each room and one for outside/going out.

Also, good point. If you girls want to sleep two/three to a room... buddy up :)

I'll start an OOC thread and we can decide the layout and the starting relationships in there.

Chrystal

I think, what would make a great little sub-plot twist is if the person who booked the chalet couldn't afford one with enough rooms, and so we all have to share. But the added twist is that their are double beds in all the rooms. As for who sleeps with whom, by the end of the evening we won't exactly care!

*giggles*

Hercinia

Haha, let's face it. We'll have made a fort in the front room with the couches and some blankets/discarded dresses anyways... I'm sleeping in the fort!

Besides, students can't afford beds!  :P

yesiroleplay

I actually think the game should focus on the main room - around a cozy fire and some good wine and the sorority reminisces of their college days.
And... well, for me this works best as a one-shot deal.  The game itself, the aftermath the next morning, and then a game that actually comes to scripted end rather than simply dying.

They can be 'stuck' at the lodge for the weekend, but let's not try to fit more into the weekend other than the game and the consequences thereof. 

Chrystal

Agreed.

I've never been in a group game that actually reached a conclusion!

It would be nice to do so!

Chrystal

Name: Lashi Habib

Height: 5"4

Sexual Orientation: thinks she is straight because anything else would be unthinkable

Notable physical characteristics: None.

Personality: Lashi is quite shy around people she doesn't know to well. In the heart of her family she is the life and soul of the party, but amongst her friends, she is quite shy. She was raised a Muslim, although not particularly strict, as her parents were more nominal Muslims, paying lip service to their religion. She is a virgin, has never even been kissed. Part of her shyness is that she is afraid that being Muslim people will see her as an outsider and reject her. She was therefore quite surprised when her friends invited her to go on a girllie-weekend with them.

Turn ons: Has no real idea what will turn her on. Once brought out of her shell, she could well be willing to try anything!

Turn offs: As player O/Os. Basically if it turns me off it will turn her off, but she doesn't know that yet, however I would  prefer it if she didn't find out.

How's that? If anything needs changing, please let me know?

Hercinia

I'm starting to agree with you guys, an ending would be nice for once.

Lashi is so sweet Chrystal, she's perfect!

AurelieCatena

I'm very much interested in participating to this game, in particular because of the extreme dares involved.

However, I'll be unable to play before early August... I hope that's OK, but I would understand it is not.

Hercinia

Quote from: AurelieCatena on July 21, 2013, 04:13:31 PM
I'm very much interested in participating to this game, in particular because of the extreme dares involved.

However, I'll be unable to play before early August... I hope that's OK, but I would understand it is not.

I really want you to be part of this, but early August may be to far away for me. You can join in at that point if we're still going. I may start the game over at a later date anyway, so other people can play. (once this ones finished of course)

Hercinia

Hercinia

We have 6 signed up according to my count. How many writers do you guys want, 6 enough?

Hercinia

Chrystal

six is enough as long as no-one drops out.

I have to say, though, if you want six players after the first two weeks, you need to start with 18!

That's cynical, I know, but also based upon experience!

*shrug*

If there was a way of extracting a financial deposit from each player that was refundable at the end of the story.... *giggles*

Hercinia

Haha, ok. Well Chrystal has GMed WAY more than me, so I'll take her advice.

With that in mind, the other girls that have shown an interest can join up too, I believe that makes 9-10.

Hercinia

Should we say 12 players and make it more like spin the bottle, so if one writer is away for a few days, the others can skip here go until she's back?

MadJackal

Hercinia

stargirl

Hi. I'm interested in this. I mean, if there is still some room for it.

I could write a CS as soon as you say I'm approved.

Thank you

Hercinia

Quote from: stargirl on July 21, 2013, 11:08:13 PM

I could write a CS as soon as you say I'm approved.

Thank you

Sure, I like your style. Join us if you wish.

Chrystal

Quote from: Hercinia on July 21, 2013, 06:33:14 PM
Haha, ok. Well Chrystal has GMed WAY more than me, so I'll take her advice.

With that in mind, the other girls that have shown an interest can join up too, I believe that makes 9-10.
Quote from: Hercinia on July 21, 2013, 06:41:52 PM
Should we say 12 players and make it more like spin the bottle, so if one writer is away for a few days, the others can skip here go until she's back?

If you are going to start taking my advice, then I shall offer more.

Have an exit strategy. If someone drops out, it will most likely be without saying anything to anyone. They will simply stop posting, most likely in the middle of a scene where everyone else is waiting for their character to do something.

So my advice is to say to everyone, "If you drop out, I will give you a week to return and if no-one hears from you in that time, we will assume your character has left the party and gone to sleep".

I actually tried to run a "Hen party" (Batchelorette party) rp once. It fizzled because people paired up and then their partner's vanished. I no-longer encourage pairing up in my group games - rather I encourage the sharing of submissives between the dommes.

Quote from: MadJackal on July 21, 2013, 06:43:29 PM
So does that count me in or still not ?

Hi Madjackal. I had a feeling our paths would cross! *grin*

Quote from: stargirl on July 21, 2013, 11:08:13 PM

*Glomps Star*

AurelieCatena

Maybe I can play a girl who arrives late at the party?

Surely, some players will have dropped off by the 8th of August and there will be slots available.

I concur with Chrystal: group games tend either to die very quickly or end up with only one pair continuing to play. Those that manage to last longer are those with a lot of freedom in the posting schedule and allow players to come in and out freely (without disrupting the game).

Chrystal

Or are designed in such a way that loosing players is part of the game.... *snigger*

Hercinia

Since I am currently bowing down to Chrystal, *copies and pastes her idea...* If you drop out, I will give you a week to return and if no-one hears from you in that time, we will assume your character has left the party and gone to sleep, or went outside to pee and got chased away by a bear.

@AurelieCatena: Good idea, just give your character a reason why she'll be late and drop in when you can :)

I suppose if people drop out silently we can write them out, some may go home for an emergency, some may have jobs/family to attend to.

MadJackal

Name: Vanessa Vauln

Height: 5"9

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Notable physical characteristics: None

Personality: Always act like a sleepy tired girl. She is rather funny and easy-going but she never likes to show it, which is why she's always sarcastic (a trait most of her friends like in her). She also cares a lot about her appearance, always wearing nice clothes. She also has a habit of chewing bubble-gum. She has a lot of passions including sports (jogging, kick-boxing, gymnastic), cars, music...

Turn ons: Strip-Tease, public scenes, exhib, sextoys, forced homosexuality (though she doesn't know that)

Turn offs: Scat, blood

Hercinia

I love Vanessa, MadJackal. I want to touch her inappropriately.  :-\

Chrystal

Hercinia, something to consider. This has already been mentioned oblequely;

Quote from: yesiroleplay on July 21, 2013, 12:52:46 PM
I actually think the game should focus on the main room - around a cozy fire and some good wine and the sorority reminisces of their college days.
And... well, for me this works best as a one-shot deal.  The game itself, the aftermath the next morning, and then a game that actually comes to scripted end rather than simply dying.

They can be 'stuck' at the lodge for the weekend, but let's not try to fit more into the weekend other than the game and the consequences thereof. 

If you think your RP is going to last more than 12 hours of game time, think again! The ONLY way that will ever happen is if you, as GM, decide to jump time forward to the next day.

In a smut-heavy group game like this, the entire game can last six months of real time and not cover much more than an hour of game time! Seriously!

Hercinia

Quote from: Chrystal on July 22, 2013, 09:58:47 AM
Hercinia, something to consider. This has already been mentioned oblequely;

If you think your RP is going to last more than 12 hours of game time, think again! The ONLY way that will ever happen is if you, as GM, decide to jump time forward to the next day.

In a smut-heavy group game like this, the entire game can last six months of real time and not cover much more than an hour of game time! Seriously!

Ah, good point. I guess the game will be set around just one night of the game, we can start with the arrival of all the girls and skip forward once everyone is comfortable with their character and her relationship with each of the other girls. Sound good, or a better idea anyone?

Chrystal

So, in response to Aurelie arriving late:

How late is late?

The chances are that by the time Aurelie comes back on August 8th, we ewill have got to the point of someone suggesting we play "Spin the bottle", and someone else draining their bottle and donating it to be spun.

As for why, how about she got stuck in a traffic jam because some stupid testosterone head decided to earn himself a Darwin award and remove himself from the gene pool by driving his car under the front of a truck!

AurelieCatena

I'll see which point the game has reached when I come back. Depending on how much time has passed I'll find a suitable excuse. Of course, if the game is already finished and everybody is asleep or drunk, she might not come at all. Maybe she will already be somewhat drunk if that helps her mixing herself in the party mood.

However, my main fear is not that the game has gone too far but that it has died prematurely.

Hercinia

Quote from: Chrystal on July 22, 2013, 10:16:31 AM
So, in response to Aurelie arriving late:

How late is late?

The chances are that by the time Aurelie comes back on August 8th, we ewill have got to the point of someone suggesting we play "Spin the bottle", and someone else draining their bottle and donating it to be spun.

As for why, how about she got stuck in a traffic jam because some stupid testosterone head decided to earn himself a Darwin award and remove himself from the gene pool by driving his car under the front of a truck!

Hahaha! I love that, I'm voting 'testosterone head'.

Chrystal

Quote from: AurelieCatena on July 22, 2013, 10:23:21 AM
However, my main fear is not that the game has gone too far but that it has died prematurely.

We'll try not to let that happen...  Even if it's just the three of us, we could still have some fun!

Hercinia

yesiroleplay

I still owe you a CS, but my two cents?

If AurelieCatena has time in real-world August to join, then I'd simply have her come down from her room and join the game at that time.
Maybe her character was up there on the phone talking to her boyfriend.  Maybe she was having sex with another unnamed character that need not be named, let alone detailed.  Maybe she was in the kitchen making snacks. Maybe she went for a walk around the lake...

In any case, she arrives *in the scene* when she joins, rather than arriving *at the lodge*

Hercinia

Great thoughts! ^

Also, don't rush your cs, we're waiting on quite a few, so take your time.

ElvenKitten

yesiroleplay

Hercinia

steelsmiter

I know you are probably pretty full up, but I thought I might throw it out there:

The devil hates gingers.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

whtbitch4u2own

Name: Christelle Correa

Height: 5"3

Sexual Orientation: Straight but very curious and explorative

Notable physical characteristics: No piercing. A rose tattoo on the right side of her waist with stem and leaves imprint running to her mid thighs.

Christelle
Personality: She defines the phrase “Good things come in small packages!” She is a pretty tiny girl but full of immense energy. She is very talkative and cheerful amongst the group. She’s got the looks and is proud of it. Using her beauty to her advantage, she chose a career in glamour. She decided to pursue career in modeling while cheerleading for her state NFL team and few other sports national teams. She genuinely loves both occupation and wants to continue doing it. She knows she’s cute so if anyone shows an interest, she pulls out ~hard to get~ card. She maintains her figure pretty well and always keeps up-to-date with latest trend. She’s always up and about, ready to do something unless she’s really worn out. She loves the attention she gets from all the sportsmen and can never get enough. Friends are an important part of her life and she tend to keep it that way since they stood by her thru both fun times as well as tough times.

Turn ons: Acting, role-playing, strip-tease, exhibition, loves giving someone the charge of her and even takes charge at times…it all depends which mood she’s in. Her motto is “Try everything AT LEAST once in life!”

Turn offs: Gore, Scat, blood, strict BDSM.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

Hercinia

Christelle's looking good!

@Everone: Feel free to make your entry at the cabin, I'll push my hottie through the doors when I'm home.

ElvenKitten

Name: Abigail Cross

Height: 5'3
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual 

Notable physical characteristics: Tattoo of a Spider on her shoulder

Personality: Abigail was a bit of a tomboy growing up focusing more on playing with to sword sand guns than dolls. She gained more "girly" interests as a teenager and also a love martial arts by the time she got to college she was a black belt in Aikido and Karate. She also discovered her talent for music and joined a band in high school Singing and playing guitar on the heavier songs. In college she gained a bit of a reputation as a bit of a party girl who seemed to sleep with anything with a pulse. Abigail is generally laid back and friendly but can have a bit of a temper. She is likely going to be overly eager to get "closer" to her friends.

Turn ons: Light bondage, role-playing, public scenes, creative use of ice cubes or food.

Turn offs: As player O/Os.

Hercinia

yesiroleplay

Quote from: ElvenKitten on July 23, 2013, 04:14:57 AM
Turn ons: Light bondage, role-playing, public scenes, creative use of ice cubes or food.
We should get along *snicker*

stargirl

Name: Laura Williams

Height: 5'2"

Notable physical characteristics: Nothing to note

Personality: Laura is more like a nerdy girl. She is here more like to make friends or, well, she is not sure. She have never been very good at making friends anyway. Being usually too shy around others to really make friends, other than her study groups or something like that. At college she is known to be lonely and since she never had a boyfriend around, rumors says she is lesbian. Actually she is just a simple girl, maybe too gullible, but also very lovely in her own way.
Turn ons: She doesn't know so much about herself, as she is very innocent about her real ons, but she sure can't avoid  strong willed girls.

Turn offs: None that I know.

More...

Kaykay

- F-List O/O's: http://www.f-list.net/c/naomi%20silver/
- I Take my Time, Patience Required.
- Role Plays Done By: Choice x Time
- Role Play Types:
      - Ultra High Definition
      - High Definition
      - Standard

Hercinia

Quote from: Kaykay on July 23, 2013, 10:00:19 PM
Is it to late for me to put in interest?

I'm going to say yes, we may have had a drop out already anyway. (Meaning yes you can join KayKay)

stargirl

Hercinia

F Yeah! Feel free to post in the OOC or the game threads whenever you're ready, Stargirl

yesiroleplay

Quote from: Hercinia on July 24, 2013, 12:44:16 AM
I'm going to say yes, we may have had a drop out already anyway.
Yes, it is too late?  As in you're not letting her join?
Bummer

Hercinia

I meant yes she can, I was writing in a hurry at work. lol

Kaykay

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Naomi Silver
Height: 5'8"
Notable physical characteristics: None
Personality: Naomi is generally outgoing, always willing to give anything a go as long as it isn't harmful or
something she's unsure of. She always enjoys company and always tries to have a smile, with the intent on bringing a smile to others. She considers herself to be very romantic and still dreams of finding the perfect guy.
Turn ons: Romance is her really known turn on, however she has a VERY open Mind.
Turn offs:"Try it before you judge it" is her way of thinking.
- F-List O/O's: http://www.f-list.net/c/naomi%20silver/
- I Take my Time, Patience Required.
- Role Plays Done By: Choice x Time
- Role Play Types:
      - Ultra High Definition
      - High Definition
      - Standard

Hercinia

On my knees now, pleading for a few female writers to play dominant or switch girls for this group game. We have barely started so don't feel like you'd need to catch-up.