[MUL] Plot for Demon/Angel Fantasy (Seeking male writer.)

Started by Naiad Burial, May 16, 2009, 11:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiad Burial

The demon race is dwindling due to prosecution and conflict with humans, who receive aid from angels in disguise. Before they can track and kill one of their last remaining leaders, one from the human's own ranks steps forward to offer him a last chance and pact to live among the humans as a sort of confinement under her spell, as well as an opportunity to escape if he should happen to learn how at the cost of her own position.

The demon will have a human guise for the duration that he is bound by the spell, but underlying abilities may be able to be used, and it's not a permanent fixation. Yes, this is intended to be a romantic RP with character development, and there's plenty of room for more conflict.

If you are interested, please make sure that you can write at least a paragraph per post (no one-lining whatsoever) and do not drop the RP as if you were dropping off the face of the planet. If you need to attend to life, have a hiatus, just let me know and I will do the same. I totally understand and would greatly appreciate it.

My Ons and Offs Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=37061