The Church of the Sacred Union - Incestuous Cult - Always Open and Recruiting

Started by GnothiSeauton, April 08, 2015, 09:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

kckolbe

This definitely has a ton of taboo appeal, but I'm not sure how this will go for relationships where chars aren't related.  Are those banned as well, as relations of amusement?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: kckolbe on April 09, 2015, 09:53:37 PM
This definitely has a ton of taboo appeal, but I'm not sure how this will go for relationships where chars aren't related.  Are those banned as well, as relations of amusement?

It's definitely been a question that has been raised before.

Each character, who is a member of the Church, does not need to have another character for relationships and such.  If you do a male member of the church, you don't have to have a sister to play against.  There are a number of sheets already who are very much like that.  I can think of a few off the top of my head.  A single member of the church who is not married, or not attached to anyone at the moment.

I have a character in mind that I want to do, a female member of the church who has no husband, no father, and no marriage prospect. 

The relationship section of the sheet is 100 percent optional.  It's placed there as a way for there to be links to other character sheets, like my Prophet and his sister. 

If you feel the need to have a character who is attached to someone, NPCs are always welcome.  I don't do separate sheets for general NPCs just because it means more work for me, more claims that are taken up, and offer more troubles as far as organizing and such.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Strangefate on April 09, 2015, 10:00:11 PM
*waves to Drake and other potential new players*

:3

Heya. I am working on a town guard. ^.^'

Speaking of which what of characters that may of been raised in town and left to return later? Are they treated as outsiders or is that noted in info?

Sorry for typos, on cell at moment.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Drake Valentine on April 10, 2015, 02:14:42 AM
:3

Heya. I am working on a town guard. ^.^'

Speaking of which what of characters that may of been raised in town and left to return later? Are they treated as outsiders or is that noted in info?

Sorry for typos, on cell at moment.

Its briefly touched upon but needs expansion and I'll tend to that later today.

In short... It depends on the circumstance.

Individuals are allowed to leave the Community for things like military training, military service, education, etc. It generally takes an appeal to the council or prophet, and their approval to make it happen.

Those who run away and come back are accepted but with a bit of a watchful eye placed upon them.

Seeking New Stories

Rel Mayer

Really exciting to see all the interest this is getting. :)

I better start to work on my True Believer lady!

kckolbe

What I meant is that the only person the church says you can have sex with is your closest (fertile?) relative.  Obviously, that doesn't mean it can't happen, but it would be against church law, right?
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: kckolbe on April 10, 2015, 10:51:47 AM
What I meant is that the only person the church says you can have sex with is your closest (fertile?) relative.  Obviously, that doesn't mean it can't happen, but it would be against church law, right?

No. That would not be against church law. It'd be allowed.

Seeking New Stories

Flower

-plants interest flag-

I saw this when it was in the works and can't resist. Going to reread through the information and see what this brain can devise. Awesome concept.  :-)

Juggtacular

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: kckolbe on April 10, 2015, 10:51:47 AM

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 10, 2015, 10:54:53 AM
No. That would not be against church law. It'd be allowed.

And to go in to further detail, now that I'm home, and able to use the computer...

Sexual activity with individuals outside of their relations is allowed.  I can think of one character, who is a member of the Church, who is loaned out as payment from time to time by her father.  My character offers his wife up as reward at times to those who please him. 

Marriage and sexual relations are not exclusive to just relations.  The holy doctrine of the Church does say that relations and marriage between brother and sister is a sacred thing, but for those who do not have a brother, or a sister, they are free to marry outside of their family.  It's the same as sexual activity.    It's not exclusive to just brother and sister. 

Quote from: Dancing flower on April 10, 2015, 12:46:57 PM
-plants interest flag-

I saw this when it was in the works and can't resist. Going to reread through the information and see what this brain can devise. Awesome concept.  :-)

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 10, 2015, 12:47:17 PM
I might be interested in making a Guard Captain.

Awesome!  So glad to see you two interested!

Seeking New Stories

kckolbe

So, I know being related isn't required, but I'd love to play a brother who arranges for his sister to get kidnapped by these guys and convince her of their ways because he wants her.  Would anyone want to play that sister?

Intro Thread

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Gman001 on April 10, 2015, 06:31:45 PM
well...well...this is a incest idea with a lot of promise. Consider me intrigued.

Excellent!

Quote from: kckolbe on April 10, 2015, 06:34:25 PM
So, I know being related isn't required, but I'd love to play a brother who arranges for his sister to get kidnapped by these guys and convince her of their ways because he wants her.  Would anyone want to play that sister?

I'm sure that could be arranged.  Your character should probably be a member of the church, or a recent convert.  It'd be easier to deal with, with the story, rather than just someone showing up randomly with his sister in the trunk of his car.  The people of the Church, those who are out in the Outside World, take measures to paint themselves as a legitimate, lawful church and community, and doesn't go around advertising their actual beliefs.

Seeking New Stories

kckolbe

I was thinking a recent convert, his sister not knowing about it.

Intro Thread

Nymphadora

Quote from: kckolbe on April 10, 2015, 06:34:25 PM

I'll put my hand up to discuss playing that sister. We can see what we can plot out that we both like.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Emjay

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Flower

Is it acceptable if it was okay if my character was the resident gravekeeper? I planned to have his family (or at least the male side of it) to have done the job for generations.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Dancing flower on April 11, 2015, 12:35:13 AM
Is it acceptable if it was okay if my character was the resident gravekeeper? I planned to have his family (or at least the male side of it) to have done the job for generations.

I believe that job has already been requested.

Seeking New Stories

Flower

Kokaine

Question, would the community doctor have gone to med school or do they tend to just pass down such knowledge through study within the community and apprenticeship?

Currently working on an Aaron Taylor Johnson face claim as a True Believer and a Sarah Shahi face claim as an outsider to be captured. Am open to plotting if anyone wants to work out something together.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Kokaine on April 11, 2015, 01:18:44 AM
Question, would the community doctor have gone to med school or do they tend to just pass down such knowledge through study within the community and apprenticeship?

Currently working on an Aaron Taylor Johnson face claim as a True Believer and a Sarah Shahi face claim as an outsider to be captured. Am open to plotting if anyone wants to work out something together.

*nearly faints at the thought of ATJ*

That would be totally and completely up to you.  I could see, in perhaps, the older families and in the older histories, of such knowledge being passed down, but I could also see, with the advances in medicine and medical care, that it would be in the best interest of the community to send someone to medical school.  It's totally up to you with the route you want to go.

Seeking New Stories

Emjay

Currently working on a Nicholas Hoult face claim as a true believer.  Just finished and PMed my outsider sheet.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bibliophilia

-is thrilled to see so many people joining.-

Emjay, I love your avatar!

Emjay

Aww thank you. I found it on pinterest  ;D

And I'll be claiming Armie Hammer for a true believer and switched Nick Hoult to an outsider.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]