Himawari's Sunflower Fields of Ideas [2021/2022/2023]

Started by himawari, November 04, 2021, 08:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

himawari

I am currently: SELECTIVE for RPs.
I only RP through THREADS.
My on's and off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=179978.0

Feel free to take a look and PM me if any ideas catch your interest as well as feel free to share your ideas with me too! I am more than happy to work something out.

DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD

Plots

Bloodbourne

Plot 1: A new pet
It's your 125th birthday. A young village girl was captured by one of your followers and given to you as a gift. What will you do with her? Will she just be another meal? Or will he fall for her charms? (super open-ended)

Plot 2: My teacher
The princess of the vampire realm had turned 18 and it was time for you to retrieve her from the human world. She was sent there for her protection during the bloodwars. She has no idea she was a vampire and her thirst for blood and powers were locked. All she needed was to taste her first drop. Will you teach her to become the vampire she was meant to be? 

Plot 3: Clan Wars
Two different clans fighting against each other. Each side blaming the other for killing either family member. It's a Romeo and Juliet story. Will the two lovers bring peace to their clans or die at the hands of their families for being a traitor?

Dynamic Duo

Yo-ho, yo-ho it is a pirate's life for me.

A swashbuckling tale of a young maiden who stowed away on board a pirate ship in search of something (treasure, true love, who knows?)
and pretending to be a guy on board the ship but only to be found out by the captain. He promise to keep her secret when she promised to pay him with gold and other services....

**I do not want this to be a pure smut story. I would like to have a bit of romance aspect......

or

Assassin Creed Pirate themed

My biggest dream since I was a kid was to be the woman sneaking on the pirate ship dressed like a man, who was this great sword fighter, and the captain fell in love with her. ~Maria Bello

Edward Kenway x OC

She was not much older than him. Her dark brown eyes stared at the hooded man. Blood was everywhere. A few dead bodies laid on the deck. Who was this man? How did he get onboard? They were in open ocean and there was no way that he swam. They were miles away from any sort of land. She grasped her sword tightly in her hand. She was ready to fight him should he attack her. But he did not. He stood there too. Silence. Only the cries of gulls and the sound of waves. The wind blew and she caught a glimpse of what was under that hood. His blonde hair, a structured jaw, his lips did look a tad bit pale......

"Who are you? How did you board this ship? Why did you kill my men? Where is my husband?" So many questions and the tension was there. Was he going to kill her? Or just stand there?

With a grunt and the man fell forward. Dropping her sword, she ran towards the stranger, totally forgetting that he could be dangerous. Blood stained the side of his clothes. He was hurt. Compassionate as she was, she half dragged and half carried him to the cabin to tend to his wound. There was no way she was going to get her answers with him dead......

I foresee this as an adventure/love story YC (Edward Kentway) and MC (Anya Sheffield - an OC).  To have them fall in love along the way after she helped him even though he killed her husband. Who knows, maybe she would join the Creed as well and finally see his reasons for killing her husband?

Anya Sheffield, 24
Wife of Nathan Sheffield (now deceased). Daughter of a rich merchant who stowed on-board a ship when she was 18 to lead an adventurous life on the seas. Fell in love with the captain of the ship, not knowing he was a pirate. He lies to her that he was a trader doing trades with people. Learnt to sword fight from him and how to run a crew and ship.

I would like Edward to be like 20-23? A bit younger than her.

Oriental Romance with a Dragon

The Son of the Black Dragon

The youngest son of the Black Dragon has come of age to marry. He has to find a suitable bride to continue the bloodline. He heads of to the mortal world to find one. He finally found someone whom he likes and wooed her. It took him two years before he revealed his true form to her. A dragon. The story will be about MC adapting to her life at the Water Palace and because she is pretty, the older brother is trying to seduce her to become one of his many concubines as well. The Black Dragon favours his younger son more too but has no plans to name an heir yet until either sons prove that they are capable and when either of their wives have a son. It's a story about royal politics and of course the Jade Emperor will come into play once in a while as well. More story than smut for sure.

Naruto AU

Kakashi Hatake x OC [Yuki Nakamura]

It is based in the semi-alternated universe whereby back in Kakashi's ANBU days, during one of his missions he saved an orphaned girl. She was put under his care and instead of Sai joining Team 7, Yuki did. She lives with Kakashi and trained under him as his protege. It was never more than a teacher/student relationship. Even when they shared the same roof. Yuki was in a committed relationship Neji Hyuga. However, after the Great Ninja War, Neji died whilst saving Hinata and Naruto. So the love story between Kakashi and Yuki starts from here where he noticed the ever so cheerful girl behaving differently. Yuki was more quiet, kept to herself and it worries him. He started to notice her more and more as she did to him.

*note: there is a 13 year age gap between Kakashi and Yuki. He would be around 33 and Yuki being 20.

Captured

possible noncon

Plot 1: A princess of a small country was sent over to the enemy as a token for peace to the evil and power hungry warlord.
Plot 2: A princess of a small country was captured by the evil and power hungry warlord.

For either plots, there will be romance and there will be drama. Some ideas include: the princess could be a concubine and the jealous wife will plot against her. OR The princess being a stubborn/reluctant participant to her capture/being a token of peace and causing trouble to the warlord.

The "Mad" Warlock

possible noncon

500 years ago, a desperate King and Queen sought after a dark warlock as a last resort to have a child to love and call their own. In exchange, should they or their future generations of children have a daughter, she was to be wed to him once she came of age. All of them had sons who inherited the throne. Hundreds of years passed and the promise was forgotten until......King Richard and Queen Seraphine finally had a daughter. Each year, she grew to become the country's most beautiful princess. By the time she was sixteen, she had gathered attention from far and wide and that included the warlock. Marriage proposals started streaming in one by one. It did not take long for the princess to be betrothed to a prince from the neighbouring nation. That angered the warlock greatly. They had forgotten their promise. Nonetheless, he started to appear in her dreams, beckoning her to him. He gave her visions whilst calling out to her. The princess spoke of her dreams, concerned, the King and Queen locked the princess up thinking she was turning mad. Exactly at midnight on the princess' eighteenth birthday, deep in the night, the warlock came and kidnapped her from the very bed she slept on......(the story continues from here...)

Pairings
teacher x student
boss x worker
best friend x sister
(step)brother x (step)sister
princess x prince
princess x warrior
evil king x princess
anthro x human
elf x human
superhero x civilian
villian x civilian
best friend x best friend's girlfriend
butler x maid
butler x rich girl
rich son x maid
vampire x human
werewolf x human
angel x mortal
demon x angel
immortal being x mortal

**open to more pairings than these**

Fandom

Beastars
Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit
Game of Thrones
Harry Potter
Naruto
Marvel
DC

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

himawari

{{A place for photos that could inspire a plot}}

Fantasy Couples

Modern Day Couples

himawari

{{A place with no plots, just wants and needs}}

BEASTARS★ one shot with Rouis/Louis.

A Chinese Romance

himawari

{{I have the ideas, but no plot.}}

Infamous Warlord x Princess
Infamous Warlord x Princess

A god x Shrine maiden
A god x Shrine maiden

Exotic Princess x _________________
Exotic Princess x _________________

himawari

himawari

himawari

It has been a while and I was busy but I am now giving this a bump.