A ned FireFly-A noncon, forced bondage non canon revision of the TV show

Started by LittleKitten, January 31, 2010, 05:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

We are looking for 7 to 10 players for a non canon version of the TV show.
The ship is a classic mid bulk transport Class code 03-K64-or a firefly.
The crew....well, the crew are villains. We capture innocent young girls with skills we need, or who will just fetch a nice price.
Those we can use we train and teach to be good members of the crew and to serve the Captain well.
Fail his orders and be punished.
All of the crew will take part in training and breaking the captives though the Security officer will have the most active role. It will be his/her job to ensure the captives do not cause trouble and do not end up hurt...too badly. He/she will be in charge of feeding them and putting them to bed.
He/she is will also take control of keeping the crew members trained to fight off any attacks.

Gender of the crew does not mater but captives must be female!
You may have joined of your own violation or be a reformed captive

Crew:
Captain -Urbanzorro
Mechanic – LittleKitten (trained captive)
Pilot
Security

Captives:
One with medical Skills
One who is a Companion
One who can Cook
One who is just shit outta luck

Leighdy

hello... I'm very interested in this RP... would like to be the "pilot" and of my own accord... maybe the captains sister possibly as a suggestion?? let me know what you think and if that would be okay with you...
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

LittleKitten

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Leighdy

excellent... *looks devilishly happy* I'll think up some details for my character and post if for you...
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Urbanzorro

She’s a standard Firefly class ship, her name is Cazador, since her purchase she’s undergone a large amount of minor modification, repair, and jerry rigging. All in all she run’s fine.  The only items of note that make her different from any other Firefly are the replacement of her 1st class quarters with a number individual prisoner cells, the replacement of her exercise room with a dungeon for ‘training’, the joining of her crew quarters into 4 large rooms as opposed to several smaller ones, and the addition of several onboard weapons for ‘self defense.’ The following is her basic layout as well as a look at her dungeon and some of the things that can be found there.

Cazador's Layout

The captian has gone to great leingths to make the dungeon as imposing as possible, even having its walls lined with stone to give it an intimidating feel. Some of the many items of equimpent can be found inside...
http://www.extremerestraints.com/sex-furniture_167/stockade-with-optional-fucking-rod_165.html

http://www.extremerestraints.com/unique-and-inflatable_151/spider-mouth-gags_1103.html

http://www.extremerestraints.com/dungeon-furniture_18/the-doggy-style-locking-spreader_65.html

http://www.extremerestraints.com/sex-furniture_167/the-forced-orgasm-tower_2937.html

http://www.extremerestraints.com/sex-furniture_167/the-punishing-bench_2091.html

http://www.extremerestraints.com/dungeon-furniture_18/the-trap-bondage-furniture-device_1773.html

http://www.extremerestraints.com/sex-furniture_167/the-steel-impaler-tower_2484.html

http://www.extremerestraints.com/bondage-gear_10/the-back-stockade_2466.html

http://www.extremerestraints.com/sex-furniture_167/4-point-sling-stand_467.html

http://www.extremerestraints.com/sleepsacks_16/strict-leather-sleepsack_2804.html

http://www.extremerestraints.com/hoods-and-muzzles_21/premium-total-sensory-deprivation-leather-hood_676.html

P.S. as a side note if you're interested please say so on here, and when you've created your character please post it up on here.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

LittleKitten

Name: Honey Melosa
Job: mechanic
History: Honey was born quiet, shy and sweet. Even as a baby she hardly cried. All She's ever wanted was to please others and make them happy. She's a gentle innocent soul with a terror of pain.
By the time Honey was 10 it was already very clear she was a mechanic, instinctively  some how she always knows where the piece goes or whats wrong. They talk  and she seems to be one of the rare few who know how to listen.
Almost a 6 months ago the Captain landed on her small planet and took her, killing her entire family to get to her. Its taken the entire 6 months to break her spirit enough to make her a part of the crew.
She still resents the Captain and the others but confines it to little, small displays of rebellion. She sympathizes with the captives and goes out of her way to make their lives a little better.
She's a kind, caring person who only wants to live in harmony with everyone else.

Akasma

I would be interested in playing the cook if that position is still open. I can create a character and post  it with your approval? Thanks.

LittleKitten

It is  still open!
You'll start out as a captive in training....is that alright?

Urbanzorro

Name: Kage(Real name unknown) 
History:
Kage was always an appt student, showing great skill in both academics and sports. This caused him to come under the eye of The Alliance and at the age of 13 he was taken into an Alliance ‘orphanage’ after the ‘tragic’ death of his parents.  There he was trained to serve The Alliance as an operative, his name and identity were stripped away. He was given surgery’s and drugs to keep his body in top form. He specialized in assassinations and terror tactics. He wears a mockery of an Alliance Captain’s uniform. Jet black rather than the traditional royal blue. He does this simply because it pleases his sense of humor.  His years in service to The Alliance have left him cold to the suffering of others, and he sees no action as too much in order to achieve his goals He is a master of most weaponry but prefers to use his custom revolvers due to their low muzzle velocity which makes them cause larger wounds. His final mission for The Alliance was in fact a suicide mission, he was sent to kill a group of reveres who had been terrorizing a valuable mining world. As soon as he arrived he found his own ship targeted by long range weapons, rather than allow him to kill the reveres The Alliance had intended to simply blow them up using his ship as a targeting beacon. Acting quickly Kage was able to escape. It was then that he realize he’d been working for the wrong people. Self preservation kicked in and he went to ground, hiding. Gathering funds, finally buying his own ship, an old Firefly class. He used it to prey on other space farers, stealing their cargo, their ships, and their lives, anything he could get his hands on. After a year he went looking for his sister, found her, and recruited her to his crew. Since then he has simply existed as predator of others. He has recently taken to slaving and has found that he is quite good at it. 

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Leighdy

Name: Vetea (real unknown)
Age: Unknown (she is about 4 years younger than her brother)
History: She was there as her Brother Kage was taken that fretful day... her mother had hidden her under the floor boards before the Alliance came and murdered them... taking her big brother...she flees to the streets and is eventually picked up by an evil slaver... she was beaten and tortured almost everyday of her life from then on... growing her into a cold and uncaring person. years pass and she finds a way.. no makes a way for escape by killing her "Master" in his sleep... Her brother finds her... burning the place she grew up down to the ground and renames her Vetea... "that was your slave name before... this will be you new name, as you are no longer a slave!" He trains her in combat, and in flight, her seeming to take to it naturally... the rush of driving a ship becoming her only comfort... She becomes skilled in many forms of weaponry, preferring her sword to anything else... loving the feel of close contact with the people she kills... having grown to hate men... however has a taste for the young women that are brought aboard... having had other-side experience she is deviant in her teachings... most slaves brought to her as a last resort for punishment...

Well I hope this works for you guys... let me know what you think...

Relic

Hello, My friend little kitten invited me to join this rp as a the security officer if that's alright. So here is my character.

Name:Walter Cordellious

Born into wealth on a non alliance world. Trained in riding
horses, melee weapons, hand to hand combat, and marksmenship
before he was age 14 because his father was general of the
local militia and believed that his son should know how to
defend himself. Years later his world was taken by the
Alliance and his father executed. He was left alone because
they did not see a 15 year old boy as a threat.  Very
quickly his mansion and all of his fathers holdings where
sold off  making him independently wealthy. From there
he went underground showing up in the news from time to time
connected to but never convicted of the murders of a few
high value officials and went on like that for years until
he was approached by a man named Kage to serve as the
security officer on a Firefly class ship of all
things.  At first he was completely apposed to the
idea, until he was shown the special ... furnishings that
the ship had and its special crew. His price was still not
cheap but he would make due because the crew would provide more than enough compensation to cover the lacking pay. He spent a bit of his own money purchase one of the shuttles from Kage to retro fit it so that it is up to his standards and settled right in...

Akasma

If it is okay with everyone, I would prefer to be the captive with medical talents instead of the cook. Character following:

Name: Samantha Cancilla

History: Samantha was born on the planet Ariel and due to exceptional marks and capability in school was sent at a very young age into medical school. She was sent to Bellerophon to practice, where she took care of the extremely rich. They tended to treat her bad but paid quite well. After some time she became restless and she joined the crew of an entrepreneur known as Drandy, she signed on to be the ships Doctor. Their craft was commissioned by the wealthy for transport , after only 2 months aboard the Artemis they were captured by Captain Kage and his crew.

Elven Sex Goddess

Is interested in assuming 'shit out of luck' captive.    Sent a character writeup for approval, to you in pm.   

Elven Sex Goddess

Name:  Daio Weathers
Job:  Convicted felon (Bond slave-shit out of luck)

History:  Daio Weathers is of mixed racial ethnic heritage, of Asian and Caucasian mix.     Her Alliance convict sheet through reads she is a convicted felon.   Who was convicted of nineteen counts of first degree murder.    Sixteen counts of kidnapping.   Eight counts of larceny.  Thirty six counts of assault and battery.   One count of treason against the state.       Through nothing more then a simple clerical error.   A bored detached bureaucrat,  her file was placed in convicts designated for sale as bond slaves.      In which the captain purchases her. 

Receiving possession of her,  the captain would also receive the dossier file with the listed rap sheet of convictions.     As her sentence is ninety nine consecutive life sentences.   One would think that she is very dangerous.  If this is the case,  Daio has not exhibited such, in the time she has been aboard the ship.       For that matter she is more a pacifist, along with being a submissive. 

Through there is certain aspects that have come to the fore.   That give hint of her past  before.   She is very flexible and limber.   In being double jointed, she has the uncanny knack of being able to fit into spaces and get through.   So thou nothing is known of her past before.  It hints widely she had been a thief or even an operative of parliament of the alliance.   Especially since she exhibits a quiet strong reserve.  That even the most harden veteran would have broken under humiliating acts she is forced with.

That past of suspected operative along with her life before her current position.   Is only known by Daio and those that had the power to place her in that position.  So far in all the time she has not given any revealing information on either aspect. 

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

LittleKitten

Feel free to jump in
captives you're restained, either in cages or stocks
your choice

crew....do whatever

Urbanzorro

Just a quick update of the crew/captive status as of right now

Captian: Urbanzorro
Pilot: Leighdy
Security: Relic
Mechanic: Little Kitten

Captive with Medical Skills:Akasma
Captive Who can Cook: Open
Captured Companion : Sinera
Shit out of luck Captive: Elven Sex Goddes

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Demik

I'd be interested in playing the captive who can cook role if it's still open.

LittleKitten

yes
make up a character and message UrbanZorro to see if we can bring you in on the current ship

Demik

Name: Cheza McTiernan
Job: Captive who can cook
History: Cheza was the victim of an arranged marriage at the age of 17. When a handsome, wealthy man showed interest in her her parents were ecstatic - she was not. They pushed him on her and when he proposed marriage they flat out told her she was marrying him whether she liked it or not. He turned out to be a vicious abuser who insisted on controlling what she did with every minute of her day. Despite the fact they could afford servants he wanted her to be a traditional wife; cooking, cleaning, pleasing him. After 3 years of abuse she finally left him when he beat her so badly he killed the baby she had been pregnant with for only 2 months. Knowing how controlling he was she snuck aboard a small vessel, stowing away and planning on leaving the fee she should have paid behind once they got to their destination. She knew if she had booked passage he could have tracked her, even if she had used another name.

sinera

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be able to continue with this RP. I was really looking forward to it since I love Firefly, but I don't think my style of playing is going to mesh with the players you already have.

Please do whatever you feel necessary to write me out.
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

jazz

I know you all started about a week ago but do you have room for another?  I can come with a decent character to fit where ever you want
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

LittleKitten

would you be willing to take over the companion?
You can remake the character but your intro would be the same