Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

DarkAngel

Nothing wrong in that

Biles

Name: Regina
Race: Half Dark Elf
Sex: Futa
What your character looks like:

(Obviously she's not naked like that always. She has skimpy loin cloth to cover just her front and a cloth to cover her breasts. And finally, a cape to cover her entire body when traveling.)

Your Weapons: Only one assassin dagger.

Your Bio:
Regina is a wanderer and has been almost all of her life. By the time she reached maturity, her village discovered her true hybrid origins and ostracized her. Having going into exile, Regina had to live off the land. But when she had to survive in cities, Regina had to take the only path available to her, the dark world of organized crimes where she gained the skills to be a rogue assassin. Regina didn't stay in the assassin guild for too long and she took off wandering the world.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run

Wolfy

I may be interested in being a pirate. :D

DarkAngel

Wolfy

This good for a character appearence? :P

Biles

Kate, your image has been 403'd
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run

Kate

GryphonCompanion

GCs O/Os
GCs A/As (Updated 12/14)
GCs Story Ideas

I have seen slower people than I am and more deliberate … and even quieter, and more listless, and lazier people than I am. But, they were dead.
- Mark Twain

DarkAngel

Snugs Kate

Wow!! Shakes head.. I'm surrounded by women.. Good thing I'm Captain lol

Ok lets get some normal women in here and some Men.. We got plenty chicks with dicks lol *Shakes head * Let me tell you this is a first for me .. So I'm going to wing it ..

Kate

hey dark angel - any chance of seeing your character ? (Btw did u want me to change mine to a normal woman ?)

Mhina

Name: Rea
Race: Siren
Weapons: short dagger and saber (mostly for show, after all we are pirates)
Appearance: Like this mostly
Likes to wear bright colors, but will wear darker garments if occasion calls for it. Rarely lets her hair down, claiming it gets in the way.

Lived alone on an island for countless years, eventually becoming desperately lonely. She used her gifts to try to lure companions to her island, but eventually everyone that came was driven mad by her song, which humans can hear at all times if they are close enough. After decades of unsuccessful attempts at finding companionship, she eventually began to lose her mind, though slowly. She stopped trying to draw companions to her island, criticizing humans for their weak wills and imperfect minds, an opinion she still holds, causing her to treat humans as lesser beings when she is around people not under her direct influence. Instead of trying to find companionship, she began drawing victims. She stole everything of perceived value from those who arrived, and used her song to make them throw themselves into the sea. In this way she developed a taste for thievery and hording treasures. Eventually, something not entirely human arrived on her island, and their ability to stay in close contact with her led her to join them (If you want we can use a different story for how she joined the crew, this is just a simple one. Let me know if you have something you would rather use.)

pendarious

Quote from: DarkAngel on May 24, 2010, 11:59:59 AM
Snugs Kate

Wow!! Shakes head.. I'm surrounded by women.. Good thing I'm Captain lol

Ok lets get some normal women in here and some Men.. We got plenty chicks with dicks lol *Shakes head * Let me tell you this is a first for me .. So I'm going to wing it ..

hey i'm playing a male remember? *laughs* but yeah i didn't want to be the one to say it but there are an awful lot of futas.....
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Travaius

Yea...I was kind of thinking the same thing. ALOT more than I am used to seeing. Makes it kind of interesting though
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

DarkAngel

Quote from: Kate on May 24, 2010, 12:27:16 PM
hey dark angel - any chance of seeing your character ? (Btw did u want me to change mine to a normal woman ?)

God I love you Yes please will you

All in good time Kate all in good time  >:)

DarkAngel

Your Captain 

Name: Wyn Morgan Lafaye
Height: 5'2

History: She is the daughter of the pirate Morgan Lafaye.. She was raised on the very ship , She owns now. Her fathered died of an unknown death some say she killed him others say it was something not of this world.

Weapons : She is a weapon, She knows martial arts and has swords throwing knives and stars as well as a fan.. When she not going to big towns she dresses in Leather corsette and pants with boots that come to her knees. Her shipmates love her and hate her . She as hard as a rock on her men and yet when they need support they are their for her.. She runs a tight ship ..But the second you cross her you got your hands full.. Be afraid be very afraid..

Travaius

She sounds like...fun?
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

pendarious

*laughing* interesting. i was wondering.....can i be first mate? ya know being an ancient phantom and all if not that's fine too
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

DarkAngel

Pen I was thinking that to as our Orc friend will be good to be lifting things as needed and making sure your captian doesn't get into much trouble lol

I will say if anyone else wants to join no more futa I have more then enough .. They are going to challenge me as it is ..

Travaius

:hears Orc and immediately gets excited: Orc friend? Oh you mean me...What about me now?

DarkAngel

good orc friend will watch captains back and makes sure no one harms her like her phantom ..

Travaius

Yea...pick the unstable, racist, malcontent who has a history of leaving people he's loyal too...This ends so well it's ridiculous. :P

pendarious

*laughs* ah well it's all good. well if there is a job you need done and old phantom is here to do it *salutes*

bigwad73

Is this still open?  Perhaps you could use a shapeshifting Rakshasa mage as the ship's wizard?  (a male one)
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

DarkAngel

Welcome aboard Mage

Please look back to page one or two for the bio to put here ..

We will be starting up here sometime this weekend