Looking for a female professor

Started by Pixietwist, October 10, 2011, 09:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixietwist

The class is Theories of Personality.  It's a graduate level class at a highly competitive university.  The professor is a leader in her field.  Each semester she selects one student as her teacher's aide.  That student has always gone on to their dream job.

Part of the selection process is a undergoing a personality test given during the first session of the class.  Little do the students know that this test identifies submissive qualities and *thats* what the professor is really looking for.  This year, for the first time, the perfect candidate is a female.  The professor is turned on by this idea, uses her normal resources to dig up a little dirt on the student and proceeds to turn her into a pet for the duration of the class.

I'm looking for someone to play the professor, I'd like to be the student!  The student is not a virgin, but naive to D/s and while she's had fantasies about being with another woman, she's never actually done it.  If this is a first time lesbian experience for the professor as well is up to my partner.

Please PM me if the idea appeals.  I do not care about the real sex of my writing partner.  Please take a look at my O/Os and you'll see that kinks are very open to discussion.  I post at least 3 times a week and would prefer a partner that does the same.