Erotic Fantasy RP (interest check)

Started by Mystic Mika, July 31, 2010, 04:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic Mika

Looking for others interested in either a system based fantasy rp using the BoEF from DnD 3.5, or for more general long term fantasy rp threads. If anyone knows of other groups that are willing to take on another, please comment or send me a message.

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.  :-*
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

SimonSez

I'm more of a general fantasy person  :-) but im interested so send me a PM when it's done and i'll take a look.

avorae

I would be interested in a game involving the BOEF.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Dracoat

Specify please on what type of fantasy? Like Elves and Orcs? or Angels and demons? Because people's ideas of fantasy differ! Just letting my interest be known.

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

Keelan

Also interested in BoEF, but do you mean using it or playing classes from it or both?

Also, how much NC would there be?  It's a bit of a sensitive area with me...

Mystic Mika

Well, from my experience (limited though it may be) elves and orcs and angels(Celestials) and demons do not have to be exclusive, but aside from that I am still working out the details.  I am relatively new here so I am still figuring things out, and with that in mind, aside from playing, i was hoping that maybe some generous benefactor on the site could give me a hand setting things up. Most of my experience has all been OTB and not really online.

Keelan, both, and as far as nc goes, if that isn't for you, then it won't happen to you, i will make sure of that. ;D
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

Keelan

Quote from: Mystic Mika on July 31, 2010, 04:38:03 PM
Keelan, both, and as far as nc goes, if that isn't for you, then it won't happen to you, i will make sure of that. ;D
Cool with the classes, though I hardly ever play magic classes (which is what most are in there, but I may prestige into something if it's a high enough level game :P), and regarding NC material: as long as it doesn't happen to me, I'll be fine (in other words, if someone else wants it, I'm fine; it's when it happens to my character that it's a problem)

Hoping this game gets off the ground soon.  Any ideas already for character creation (should this swing in the direction of BoEF)?

Mystic Mika

I should also specify that if I can work through all of this, I will be trying to keep explicit viloence (excessive blood,gore, rape) to a minimum, if at all.  You swing a club and it drops a goblin then the goblin drops, I won't spend an entire post watching its head split into a million little pieces.

Mystic Mika

Well, what i am hoping is that people use all of the material available to them, it does not specifically have to be related to the BoEF. Just realize that we will be adding those feats, skills, classes, spells, and the Appearance attribute to it so that we can draw from that book. In other words, telling a great story, without anything being held back. I t adds alot of spice I think.

Dracoat

Ok, I may have to resign my interest in this one, cause it seems I'm getting lost in the acronyms, which is never a good thing. I've played DnD online for a bit, play WoW more though, but was always interested. Seems you want experienced DnD personnel for this one. Good luck!

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

Mystic Mika

Sorry if that intimidated you, I really assure you that it wasn't my intent. I just hate spelling things out all of the time.
I don't really think that you have to be thouroughly experienced to take part, lord knows I am not (well online at least) so it wouldn't be a problem, in fact, I find those that don't often play can create some really intersting situations.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Mystic Mika on July 31, 2010, 04:47:41 PM
Well, what i am hoping is that people use all of the material available to them, it does not specifically have to be related to the BoEF. Just realize that we will be adding those feats, skills, classes, spells, and the Appearance attribute to it so that we can draw from that book. In other words, telling a great story, without anything being held back. I t adds alot of spice I think.

Just as a note, the addition of the Appearance attribute was something about the Book of Erotic Fantasy that was pretty much universally panned as being unnecessary and badly-implemented. ^^; For the classes, feats and items that use it, you can replace it with another appropriate attribute and they'll still work perfectly fine.

Mystic Mika

Alright, that is the kind of input i was looking for. I can imagine how it would slow things down with uneccesary complications. Thank you. ;D

ff

This concept sounds interesting. I'm quite familiar with 3.5 (have DMed it) and passingly familiar with BoEF, though I likely would use 'regular' feats and classes for my character.

Agreed about Appearance. (Fortunately, if we do end up using it but I'm not using BoEF feats or classes, it won't matter too much anyway).

btw Mika if you don't already have a different or custom campaign setting in mind, I vote for Forgotten Realms- there is tons of reference material that's useful when thinking of backgrounds for the characters (place they are from, deities they worship)

Marie Reynolds

Hmm this would be quite interesting to me and it would be an easy fix to replace charisma with  appearance for the sake of  BOEF for feats.Forgotten realms is cool or Dragonlance would be awesome but im cool with whatever.

Chloe Milev

I'm always up for more erotic fantasy RPG, if more is okay.  Forgotten Realms does have a lot of background to connect you to the world, and if you don't know anything about it, you can just make it up, and it will probably fit somehow; it's fantasy.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Keelan

I also recommend Forgotten Realms. I would rather like making a character in that setting.

Robyn Hood

I would like to try an erotic fantasy rp, but I'm not familiar with the system. Also, I am interested in some NC so would this game include that?

Rune

I would be interested in joining. Let me know if this gets off the ground!

BenedictWolfe

If this ends up a Forgotten Realms 3.5 game, I'll be totally up for it.... Well, I'd have to know what the restrictions were, of course.

Silverfyre

I'm more than willing to be on board for this.  I've run a BoEF game before and would love to play in one.  I've been doing DnD for a long time now and would love to join.

Keep us posted!

Marie Reynolds

So it seems  we have the interest so who would want to run the game?

Ixy

Forgotten Realms 3.5 sounds cool, with maybe a couple tweaks?  I'd propose house-ruling to incorporate some feats and abilities from BoEF without suffering the characters by taking away crucial feat and ability slots.

I'm really thinking about this one.  I'm thinking about running it, but it would have to be under some conditions.  No promises :)

Would players be able to access a 100 word minimum for each post?  Fill out a character application?   I'd probably prefer to homebrew the setting, too...

I'd prefer to be able to play, I think, but I think I'm about ready to try running again.

Muse

Is  there room for me? 

Tantrists are very fun. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Chloe Milev

I'm good with homebrewed tweaks and applications.  100 words isn't too hard a goal for a post.  Sometimes, though, all you can do is react to subtle changes like, "Oh, there's nothing behind the door?  Then I walk in.  What's there?"
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas