New ideas..Seeking a Dominant male

Started by VelvetSatin, June 13, 2013, 06:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetSatin

Looking for a partner!

I am a submissive female and also new here. Looking for a Dominant male writing partner. Please respond to me through a private message.

One of my favorite role playing ideas involves my character being an innocent Christian girl from a very strict, repressed family. She meets your character who could be a goth musician or goth artist who is a bad boy. I like the opposites coming together. He would be very Dominant and rebellious but also highly intelligent.

Another idea is my character who lives in the USA goes on a vacation with her family to a European country. For example I came up with Russia. She goes out one evening to a club with a couple people and gets kidnapped by 4 Russian men and they take her to some sort of bunker or place where they hide out. They have no idea that she is American. They think she's Russian. When they realize that she's speaking English they don't know what to do. Luckily one of the men, your character speaks fluent English and he takes her as his slave. We could definitely work out further ideas. This is just a rough idea. One person could play all 4 of these male characters.

And this third idea is about my character being an older woman, perhaps 40 years old and married to an extremely wealthy man. Their marriage is loveless and a lie. She has no feelings for him. They go on a trip and visit another family they have known for awhile. This other family is also extremely wealthy and live in a mansion. My character and her husband stay in the guest house and as time goes on, my character sees your character again. It's been so long, you are about 18 years old now and a misfit. You are a disgrace to your rich family with your long hair and rebellious ways. My character becomes drawn to you and you can feel it. You are very dominant for your young age and you seduce my character. Again, we can work out more details and one person can play both my boring husband and the young guy.

So these are my ideas. If you are interested please send me a private message! Thanks!   :D