Bad End Company (Pathfinder, NC, bad end) (accepting backup applications)

Started by Autocad, March 12, 2014, 09:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracorion

Nyssa Miruani
Royal Pyromancer

Backstory: Nyssa Miruani was the princess of the Kingdom of Backend. She inherited great talent for magic from her mother, the queen, and grew up to become a very spoiled and unruly princess of the kingdom. She despised the strict, boring life of a ruler and instead the thirst for adventure drove her. The fire in her blood could not be denied and she escaped the castle, and her homeland, coming to Hentailand to fulfill her fantasies of fame and adventure.

Not one to half-ass things, she joined Bad End Company, seeing it as a fast track to the most exciting adventures, confident that she could handle any danger involved.

Hard Offs: Gore, vore, bathroom stuff, extreme bondage.

alextaylor

I'm interested! Bad endings, especially with the possibility of permadeath is a massive turn on for me!

Hopefully it doesn't become too easy to die. I'm all for being overrun by monsters as long as losing is a challenge.

Haven't played Pathfinder, but I did play 3.5. Check my char sheet if I'm doing it right.

Background

Jade came from a regular family of tradesmen and had a normal childhood. One day, as a teenager, she came across an odd tentacled creature which tried to molest her. She took a blunt object and beat it to near death. Jade enjoyed this quite a bit. She volunteered to join the then sparse Bad End Company in hopes of killing whatever monsters were throughout the kingdom.

Jade made herself out to be one of the better fighters in the realm. She goes through intense combat training and has risen through the ranks quickly. She even takes on arguably illegal drugs to enhance her physical strength. The side effects of those drugs include higher fertility and increased bloodlust.

Jade eagerly took on missions to wipe out entire villages of goblins, sometimes without pay. Her fighting style evolved such that she enjoys facing greater numbers. As she grew older, her looks and body improved. Jade happily used her sexuality to draw opponents in before slaying them - a favorite tactic was to run into a group of mooks completely naked and slay them as they drooled at her.

When the monster invasion happened, Jade quickly volunteered to be on the first in line against the hordes. After all, she had no trouble with the monsters she's faced before. At least this will be a challenge for her. However, she's had the wisdom to spend her savings on a new set of armor before facing this threat.

OOC

Her stats are a little min-maxed on purpose. That low Will could work against her, despite her rt a major turn on.
Not into violent torture and such. I like both sex and violence, but they're on opposite spectrums for me.
Permadeath possibility on, but be gentle :)

FYI, I'll be away from the internet until around Wednesday or so.
O/O

Lockepick

GM gave me the go ahead to be a dude -- so I changed my entry into that of a boy. Just edited the earlier post. It's functionally the same, in regards to character sheet, except also being an elf.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Autocad

QuoteI'm leaning towards a half-elf summoner, no archetype. That work?
Yes.

QuoteEDIT: You said psionics are fine, is Path of War also good, since they're both by the same publisher?
No.

QuoteHere is my Charsheet so far. A rule question though; I am taking two archtypes; Gifted Blade and Cutthroat. They can stack just fine except there is one interesting situation; Cutthroat replaces psychic strike with sneak attack, but gifted blade removes psychic strike entirely in return getting small power point pool and small number of psionic powers.

Now, would stacking work still but it means I do not get sneak attack (nor psychic strike). Or cannot I stack these two archtypes and are you fine with gifted blade and thus to psionic powers it provides?
Can't have both archetypes. Fine with gifted blade.

Current roster is as follows:

1: Elotin, by lockepick (no F/M)
2: Archer Clive, by Zaer (no M/M)
3: Nyssa, by Dracorion
4:

Queue:

1: Jade, by alextaylor (away until Wednesday)
2:

Ghostwheel

Sounds good, I'll try to have my character up in the next day or so. Do you know by when you'd like to start?

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, will check between which archtype take exactly then. As Cutthroat has several nice blade skill improvements (compensating for loss of psychic strike related blade skills). But psionic powers in themselves are nice.

Ghostwheel

Name: Baeloth

Class: Summoner

Race: Half-Elf (Drow-Blooded)

Background:
It's not easy being a half-drow. Baeloth, the result of one such union where his father raped his mother and left her to die, but through some circumstance the young half-drow was raised in the small community of Bad Ass. The villagers were very particular about that--it was definitely not Badass. It was Bad Ass, after the titular donkey who had refused to go any farther, forcing the settlers to settle where the village was now.

When the call came up for a militia, and volunteers to fill it in order to fight the monster hordes, Baeloth was among the first to answer. He, along with his constant companion (and sometimes bedwarmer) Kulla are prepared and ready to make their names known throughout the land!

Baeloth
Kulla

Hard offs: Scat, anal (specifically on Baeloth).

Chloe Milev

This looks pretty fun.  I'll put something together for the queue a bit later at home.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

ChaoticSky

Argh, ive been waiting for a PF game and it fills up before i get home from work *dies*

Zaer Darkwail

You can still make a char Darkling :). You just end up staying in queue until enough party members get Bad End (or run away from encounter).

Chloe Milev

Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Zaer Darkwail

So, your paladin had been originally a guy but turned by magic into woman? Interesting concept :). Although in sheet lacks feats and from links provided the elf may be quite suitable for your paladin appearance  >:). At least lot more source material. Also favored class bonus (bonus heal on lay of hands) is quite decent.

Chloe Milev

Yeah, probably magic.  And just ignore the elf ears, heh.  I wanted her to be a little tougher than an elf, but not with dwarf's Cha penalty.  Not too much need for Dex and Int.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Ghostwheel

Could always do half-elf and retain the ears without taking the penalties.

Siereis

Selene Vixary
Race: Drow
Class: Ranger

Let me know what you think?

Zaer Darkwail

Looks good Siereis :). Although in drow racials you got both +1 Con and -2 Con. Also some bit background would be nice to read. Also need list feats and traits chosen if any.

ChaoticSky

Hey, question, im not sure if im blind and cant see it, or if its unsaid, but are the 'bad ends' going to be played out? like a separate thread where the character is raped/used over and over untill their turn comes around again and they get to 'escape'?

Zaer Darkwail

It had not been discussed but it's probably a good idea open a separated thread for bad endings where player can keep posting and play it out. Until their turn comes and then their escape is played out.

Strangefate

Hi, I submitted this character for a different Elliquiy Pathfinder game which sadly appears to have met a Bad End of its own.  Her skills aren't particularly combat-oriented but…winning isn't really the idea anyways, is it?  I took the stats off a sheet of Pathfinder Society pregens because I hate chargen, so if there's any problem, let me know.  It passed muster with the other GM though so it should be fine.

Ioyla of Weary Rest

Stat Block
Name:  Ioyla of Weary Rest
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Bard
Alignment: Neutral
Init: +2   Senses:  Low-light vision; Perception +5

AC: 15, torch 13, flat-footed 12 (armor +2, Dex +2, dodge +1)
HP: 9
Fort +0  Ref +4 Will +1 (+3 vs. enchantments)
Immune sleep

Spd. 30ft
Melee: longsword +1 (1d8+1, 19-20x2)
Ranged: short bow +2 (1d6, 20x3)
Space: 5ft.  Reach: 5ft.
Special Attacks:  bardic performance 8 rounds/day (distraction, fascinate, inspire courage +1)
Spells Known (CL 1st, touch +1, ranged touch +2, concentration +5)
1st (2/day) - charm person (DC 15), cure light wounds
0 - daze (DC 13), detect magic, ghost sound, read magic
Traits: 
Charming:  +1 Bluff/Diplomacy on a character sexually attracted to you; +1 bonus to save DC of any language-dependent spell cast on such characters or creatures
Fast-Talker: +1Bluff

STR: 12 (+1)  DEX: 14 (+2) CON: 10 INT: 14 (+2) WIS 8 (-1) CHA 18 (+4)
Base Atk: +0  CMB +1 CMD 14
Feats: Dodge, Skill Focus (Diplomacy)
Skills: Bluff +8, Diplomacy +11, Disguise +8, Knowledge (local) +7, Perception +5, Perform (sing) +8, Perform (oratory) +8, Use Magic Device +8
Languages: Common, Elven, Orcish, Dwarvish
SQ bardic knowledge +3
Gear:  sunrod (2), longsword, short bow w/ 20 arrows, leather armor, backpack, belt pouch, spell component pouch, bedroll, flint and steel, rations (2), waterskin, 33 gp, 9 sp.

Background/Personality
Personality:  Good-natured and naturally curious, Ioyla is comfortable in most company and possesses a bard’s typical fondness for tale and song.   She considers herself quite charming and clever, and far prefers to talk her way of situations than fight.  Her firm belief that she can bluff her way out of any difficulty may in fact be one of her greatest weaknesses.  Despite her friendly demeanor, Ioyla also sees herself as quite practical, a fact which can catch some off guard.  She is simply not the sort of person to place herself in peril to save an ally, or reach into a cube of gelatinous slime to pull them free as the case may be.   She will sing a lovely song at the funeral though.

Background:  Ioyla is the product of a one-night stand between a wandering Elven adventurer and a human barmaid.  She has never known her father but has grown up thinking of herself as more elf than human nonetheless, loving song and beauty and the sense of uniqueness her mixed blood provides.   Growing up in and around a roadside inn that saw a great deal of traffic, with wandering adventurers and itinerants of all stripes passing through, Ionya grew up learning how to talk and get along with a variety of people, eventually entertaining them with song and story for a few coins at night.  In time the life around the inn and village of Weary Rest began to bore her and she has gone off to search for more interesting pastures elsewhere, certain her innate talent and quick tongue will stand her true wherever she should wander.

On/Offs
Ons:  rough, noncon, monsters, gangbang, snuff, what have you
Offs:  scat, furries, heavy bondage
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Zaer Darkwail

So far Autocad have not closed requirement. It just means queue gets longer until you get to play though (unless Autocad opens second group thread).

ChaoticSky

*nudges cad with my question* Will the bad ends be played out somewhere while new players cycle into the main story? >.>