Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

Josi snuggles up against Miss Mar and whoever else was in the bed having found her way into the hut for safety. She yawned and climbed up to make her Mistress some breakfast as well as see what the fuss was about outside. After preparing a nice breakfast of flapjacks, eggs, and bacon, she went to squeezing the fresh orange juice and had it all set out for Miss Mar and Eden. Upon completion of her task she hurried outside and down the street to see what people were gathering about. She clamped her hand to her mouth and ran off back to the hut after heavinga bit of her own breakfast over the side next to  Dragoon's house.

Later after trying to find comfort in Miss Mar. She would vote for Marguerite as Sheriff.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

mannik

Mannik was horrified at the gruesome sight of Kaz's body. And immediately cast a suspicious gaze across his fellow villagers. He knew it had to be one of them. The only one he could be sure wasn't a werewolf was himself. So he chooses at random.

"I vote for Joiseta for sherif."

After casting his vote he returned home to tie some silverware to the prongs of his pitchfork. Kaz's apparently wasn't enough.

Autumn Sativus

((I just wanted to point out to remember that Xillen rolled die to decide who would have which parts. It has nothing to do with what we take interest in outside of the game))
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Desan

Quote from: pianoman7117 on May 27, 2009, 05:43:00 PM
"Agreed" He gives Rhap a suspicious look.

"I agree as well" He says says as he suddenly emerges from his hut, his gnarled staff high in the air. His eyes were wide for he had a revelation last night. His eyes stare into Rhapsody as he points his gnarled staff at her. "Don't be so wise to judge one when you yourself have yet to be judged." He hissed. "I cast my vote for Marguerite. I believe she is suitable for the job."
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Rhapsody

So, what you're saying is... I should accept someone's word that they know someone else is completely innocent when they're speaking next to a half-eaten corpse?  I could just as easily have said that I know for a fact Marguerite is completely pure and innocent... I don't, but maybe you would have believed me if I'd said so. 
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Autumn Sativus

So, because you cannot trust anyone... this means that no one else can be positive that another is not one of the cursed?
Us against the world

pianoman7117

"No one should accept anyone elses words...any one of us could have done this, but there is no way for us to find out...not yet..." He walks away back into his hut to think to himself a moment.

Rhapsody

You just seemed awfully quick to assure us that you knew Trieste was completely safe to vote as Sherriff.  I don't know you're telling the truth... for all I know, you're one of the ones who ate Kaz, and are trying to give us another werewolf as the Sherriff.

Then again, maybe you're not.  How should I know?  All I know is, last night, I was drinking with the guy, and this morning I wake up with a killer hangover to learn that he's been killed in the night.  Am I reacting incorrectly? 
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Autumn Sativus

Ahh, so you admit that you may have been the last to see Kaz alive? That you laid to sleep with him and in the morning when you woke he was... as he is now?

I believe that you are too quick to pass judgment, Rhapsody. We have barely begun to settle into our huts and homes and already you are pointing fingers. Yes, we've lost someone close to our hearts, but we cannot let it cloud our judgment. That is what the beasts want. They want us to blame each other for the things that they have done... Don't give them such satisfaction.
Us against the world

Rhapsody

I didn't say I slept with him last night. I said I was drinking with him last night.  Half the village was, or didn't you get into the spiked punch.   Please don't be so quick to put words in my mouth.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Rhapsody

Quote from: Saffron on May 27, 2009, 05:48:06 PM
((I just wanted to point out to remember that Xillen rolled die to decide who would have which parts. It has nothing to do with what we take interest in outside of the game))

(( And yet people are constantly poking at the fact that Greenthorn loves werewolves.  I didn't think it would be that much of an issue. ))
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Xillen

Sheriff election votes:
  • Marguerite - 3 votes: Rhapsody, Josietta, Desan
  • Trieste - 2 votes: Saffron, Avi
  • Desan - 1 vote: Daylily
  • Eden - 1 vote: Pianoman
  • Josietta - 1 vote: Mannik
  • Avi
  • Daylily
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Galatine
  • Greenthorn
  • Kipoc
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryieahna
  • Ryven
  • Saffron
  • Scott
  • Yomamaween

Not yet voted: Dragoondawg, Eden, Elenisil, Elunari, Emmaline, Galatine, Greenthorn, Kipoc, Ladysky, Marguerite, Ryieahna, Ryven, Scott, Trieste, Yomamaween.

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 6 Werewolves

Xillen

Quote from: Rhapsody on May 27, 2009, 06:04:53 PM
(( And yet people are constantly poking at the fact that Greenthorn loves werewolves.  I didn't think it would be that much of an issue. ))

That was also getting rather annoying. Fortunately, some people came up with more senseful vote reasons while others shifted their vote.

Autumn Sativus

I only took the words you gave and attempted to put them in context. I apologize for proposing incorrectly, but my last statement stands. Do not let them have their way. Don't let your judgment be clouded by the terrible crime they've committed.
Us against the world

Nadir

I thought we were voting for the sheriff, not who to lynch? Never mind, Xill fixed it

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Skye

Oh...I guess I should support my twin/lover.

*Writes in her ballot for Marguerite.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Rhapsody

... Alright, Saffron.  Everything starts with a leap of faith, right?  I take back my ill-thought accusations towards you, and I'm going to trust you on this.  I'm changing my vote to Trieste... but you better be telling the truth here.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Xillen

Quote from: Reign on May 27, 2009, 06:09:58 PM
Oh...I guess I should support my twin/lover.

*Writes in her ballot for Marguerite.*

To keep things clear and convenient, could non-players please not post in the thread? If the game interests you, send me a PM, and I'll send you a PM back when I start the next game.

Xillen

Quote from: Eden on May 27, 2009, 06:08:16 PM
I thought we were voting for the sheriff, not who to lynch? Never mind, Xill fixed it

Yeah, I goofed up, my bad :P

Autumn Sativus

Rhapsody, I assure that I tell no lie. Aside from myself, Trieste is the only person I can be sure is not one of the cursed, and I am glad that she may now have a chance to be our sheriff.
Us against the world

Marguerite

Marguerite had been busy trying to get her sheep back to the hut though last night she noticed her hut boy was nowhere to be found. She hoped he was fine though this morning with the turning up of Kaz's mutilated body brought her to shake her head in mourning. Kaz may have tried to burn down her hut but he was a good neighbor to have. She comforted Josi, stroking her hair as she looked to the other villagers, "Rhapsody, why change your vote to Saff's in Trieste? Interesting to see that vote go to her side though we cannot let paranoia go over us," she commented, shrugging her shoulders as she went to put her vote for Kipoc because he would look good in a cowboy boots, tiny pants and the star on his pants and nothing else. What? She could not help eyeing men and women, though she worried for the safe return of her hut boy.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Greenthorn

Greenthorn opens up her door and lets the sheep out.  While cursing about sheep crapping in the house, and dragging her shoe along the grass to remove said crap from the bottom of it, she put in her vote for the sheriff:  Marguerite

"Hopefully she will prove to be worthy of the vote considering I need my sheep to be able to sleep outside again!"

Greenthorn then goes to air out her house.

Nadir

Eden eyes the breakfast Josietta made and mumbles something about not feeling like meat today before digging a teapot out and made herself a cuppa.

Hearing the sounds outside, she goes to investigate, cup in hand. Her eyes pinch at the corners at the arguments and flick a glance at Piano.

"Poor Kaz. Looks like he wasn't The Beast after all. A Sheriff is meant to be a responsible and positive influence on the village, right? Did Trieste show that last night? She drank almost as much as LadySky, was drunk and singing that awful song! If that is what you want in a lawkeeper, you're all going to be wolf food."

Xillen

Quote from: Eden on May 27, 2009, 06:31:19 PM
Eden eyes the breakfast Josietta made and mumbles something about not feeling like meat today before digging a teapot out and made herself a cuppa.

Hearing the sounds outside, she goes to investigate, cup in hand. Her eyes pinch at the corners at the arguments and flick a glance at Piano.

"Poor Kaz. Looks like he wasn't The Beast after all. A Sheriff is meant to be a responsible and positive influence on the village, right? Did Trieste show that last night? She drank almost as much as LadySky, was drunk and singing that awful song! If that is what you want in a lawkeeper, you're all going to be wolf food."

If you're joining the conversation, please bring out a vote. You can always change your vote later on.