Doomtown (A Deadlands RPG/Interest Check)

Started by Ciosa, February 23, 2013, 04:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Agatha's Avi

Ciosa, have you given any thought to what header you want for posting?

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Dhi

Howdy Coffee! That is so cool. Now I have to be waking up in 4 hours, but it was worth staying up just for this.

Ciosa

Yes, I have, but there's a lot of that kind of thing I'm going to write into the information thread when that goes up.  I'll give a format for it, but some of it will make more sense once I start opening threads.

Dhi

I'd rather not have a thread for Onneca's home or business. I think anything interesting that happens to her is going to happen elsewhere, and if there's some scene that needs to happen in one of those places, it's better fit into a more general thread.

When I played Onneca previously on RPoL, her avatar was a lady by the name of Vivian Hsu.

The image was roughly this very small size, and someone had tinted her skin, so she looked passably Hispanic. The shy quality of it really grabbed me. Also being one of the 1% of nonwhite avatars on RPoL helped.

Sabre

Welcome to the party, Coffee!  Glad to be in capable hands.

Wulfspire

Quote from: Sabre on March 01, 2013, 05:58:22 AM
Welcome to the party, Coffee!  Glad to be in capable hands.

Agreed! Welcome!

Galanthor

Hey there everyone.
Talked a bit with Ciosa, he showed me this thread and since i went through most of the material i must say i rather like it. Also Cioso really seems to know what he's doing. =)
I don't particularly know this System well, but i guess i got the basics through the wiki.
So yeah...gonna create Zorro.

Phaia

*The Partnership for an  SEMI-Insanity-Free Ciosa approves this message.*
The addition of Coffee to aid Ciosa!!!

Welcome hun great to have ya along!!

Phaia

Crash

Quote from: Dhi on March 01, 2013, 02:36:02 AM
I'd rather not have a thread for Onneca's home or business. I think anything interesting that happens to her is going to happen elsewhere, and if there's some scene that needs to happen in one of those places, it's better fit into a more general thread.

When I played Onneca previously on RPoL, her avatar was a lady by the name of Vivian Hsu.

The image was roughly this very small size, and someone had tinted her skin, so she looked passably Hispanic. The shy quality of it really grabbed me. Also being one of the 1% of nonwhite avatars on RPoL helped.

I understand, I am hoping people will come into Agatha's shop to ask her to build them some wacky inventions.  I want to capture that interaction.  I will not be asking to have her house as I location though.  I figure a general thread works fine for that.

Yeah, it was really hard to find many non-white, non-asian avatars on RPOL.

It is a very nice avi though.  You are right the shyness does add a nice quality to it.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Niferbelle

Welcome CoffeeSlut! And Galanthor, Wannabe, Sabre and anyone else I might have missed :)

Dhi, I remember Onneca. I was in that game for awhile, how weird!

Dhi

Probably not so weird, it was the largest Western going on. It seems to still be going, though I took Onneca out of it when I left RPoL last year. I'm flattered you remember her.

Kokaine

Alright, rough draft of my character has been sent. We shall see what our GM has to say about her...
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Moraline

Hi Ciosa! Game is shaping up great! I just wanted to pop in and tell you how awesome it looks and what a great group you have forming up here.

I hope everyone has fun with it!

Quote from: CoffeeSlut on March 01, 2013, 01:35:45 AM
Hello everyone.  For those that don't know me, which is likely most of you as I am very new to E, I am Ciosa's wife and will be assisting him with running the Weird West game. 

I'm happy to see that there is so much interest and that the concepts are coming in!  Once Ciosa has started the game, I will be helping him out with updating characters sheets, playing NPCs as he needs them and helping players spend their bounty.  If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or Ciosa at any time. 

If you're interested in playing but a little nervous about the system, please feel free to PM me and I would be glad to assist in character creation as well. 

It's nice to meet all of you!
Hey you! Glad you joined the site! You'll love it here!

Niferbelle

Quote from: Dhi on March 01, 2013, 12:08:46 PM
Probably not so weird, it was the largest Western going on. It seems to still be going, though I took Onneca out of it when I left RPoL last year. I'm flattered you remember her.

That's true. That game had legs.

So I have a question about buying gear. I apologize in advance if it's been addressed and I missed it. I bought rank two so does that mean I'm starting with $500 like it says in the table or $250 as it says under gear?

Crash

500 Niferbelle.  250 is for people without the Dinero Edge

Wulfspire

Quote from: Niferbelle on March 01, 2013, 11:59:50 AM
Welcome CoffeeSlut! And Galanthor, Wannabe, Sabre and anyone else I might have missed :)

Dhi, I remember Onneca. I was in that game for awhile, how weird!

Thank you! Excited to be here. Can't wait tobdraw my six guns!

Crash

Quote from: Moraline on March 01, 2013, 12:21:26 PM
Hi Ciosa! Game is shaping up great! I just wanted to pop in and tell you how awesome it looks and what a great group you have forming up here.

I hope everyone has fun with it!

Hey Moraline - I have to say I am missing Capri in Shadowrun.  Hope the project is going well!

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Pumpkin Seeds

:: drags  down  the Josi::  come  play!!

Ciosa

morning everyone!

I know I still owe people some response from PMs last night, I'm still grinding through them.

*bounces into the hammock*

Crash

I should have a character coming your way today Ciosa.

Sabre

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Phaia

grrr i was one of the first here and still havent finished up....real life needs to go away!!

Phaia