Fallout: The Red Hand Gang (extreme freeform small groups) Closed

Started by BlueEyedBard, January 25, 2016, 12:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Eobelle on February 03, 2016, 04:59:33 PM
  ...unless that's the point.  Perhaps that's the only way she can get the chems she wants/needs?  I don't want to play her as a crack addict/tweaker, so that would really be the MAIN motivation why she stays with the gang.  however, being at least mildly addicted to chem-laced semen seems like another good reason for her to stick around, doesn't it?

Also, I'm guessing it will hit the bloodstream faster/harder if it is taken rectally, rather than orally... but then again, I'm not a doctor. (~_^)
I am honestly excited by the prospect of seeing her pumped full of jet while she is getting gangbanged,  is that weird? Probably.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Mathim

Quote from: Eobelle on February 03, 2016, 04:59:33 PM
  ...unless that's the point.  Perhaps that's the only way she can get the chems she wants/needs?  I don't want to play her as a crack addict/tweaker, so that would really be the MAIN motivation why she stays with the gang.  however, being at least mildly addicted to chem-laced semen seems like another good reason for her to stick around, doesn't it?

Also, I'm guessing it will hit the bloodstream faster/harder if it is taken rectally, rather than orally... but then again, I'm not a doctor. (~_^)

Well, he's notorious for his strong shit, after all if he wants people getting addicted and bankrupting themselves to pay for what little he'll sell them, he's got to mix it that way. His own system is saturated with it so whether a woman gets it orally, anally or vaginally, she'll probably develop a habit. But if she's part of their group, the only way she'll get her fix is with one of her holes, not through a needle.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Logoff

Name: Volkner Kelly Gebhard
Appearance: picture/description (both preferred)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
With his hair trimmed and his facial scruff growing in just from a quick shave, his hair seems light and faint. After weeks of letting it be, it seems to be darker and the shadow brown kicks in. He wears leather pants and a jacket with a white shirt underneath. From meddling on a suit of armour or trying to hack into a base, the less the weight that lays on his shoulders, the better.

Biography: Dust and wind kicked around outside, making eye shifting noises that seemed as someone trying to break in. Covertly siting in a forest next to an abandoned military forte, is an underground basement. This is the home to a loner named Volkner. His eyes cramming into a manual he found laying under years of ashes inside the forte. He smiled and frowned constantly as he pricked his mind to remember what he was viewing. He threw the stapled papers onto the floor that was matched with other books he had thrown in the past. "A three course dinner blender... interesting."

His true blood family had always been a mystery to him as he never had any true memories of them. The only people he can picture are a small group of survivors living off the land, traveling to place to place and he was somehow apart of them. It was like a hay fever dream which he couldn't put his finger on. Long story short, the band he was in abandoned him once food was short and he drew the short stick. Having to live on his own made him independent and his trust dwindled down. After what seemed as weeks, he found a spot which he declared his home and found ways to find supplies to support him in living.

Volkner found that studying the biome that was littered with unused, unknown technology was the best was to survive and have a purpose. Without his knowing, if the war never happened, he would have been a very enthusiastic historian, yet his fate led differently. With his isolated life, he tried to avoid the presence of everything that breathed and beeped outside in the wasteland. Occasionally bumping into the run of the mill radroach, or a mole rat. A noise rumbled above his cellar as he listened to footsteps above. "Shit..." His hand instinctively reached for his AER9 laser rifle and he put the extra battery cells into his side pocket of his jacket. 

Once he popped his head out, gun ready, he realized that his life was changed by a single blink and he was apart of another group to claim as family.

Gear: AER9 laser rifle, bobby pins (only a handful), goggles.
Sexual Orientation: With his lack of human connection over the years he had lost his desire for anyone, yet he slowly gaining his sexual feeling again. He swings towards women, yet he is unsure about males at the moment.
Dislikes: Too much attention (Working on that), Feral Ghouls (Had a run in with those as a child), most chems.

Ooc: I hope this is okay and I love everyone else's characters so far :) This feels like it's going to be fun.
"I am honestly excited by the prospect of seeing her pumped full of jet while she is getting gangbanged,  is that weird? Probably."
Not too weird lol, I can see that happening... omg I need sleep. aha.

Eobelle

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on February 03, 2016, 07:02:18 PM
I am honestly excited by the prospect of seeing her pumped full of jet while she is getting gangbanged,  is that weird? Probably.

I hope you are excited by that... gods know, I sure as fuck am. 

Eobelle

Quote from: Mathim on February 03, 2016, 07:07:08 PM
Well, he's notorious for his strong shit, after all if he wants people getting addicted and bankrupting themselves to pay for what little he'll sell them, he's got to mix it that way. His own system is saturated with it so whether a woman gets it orally, anally or vaginally, she'll probably develop a habit. But if she's part of their group, the only way she'll get her fix is with one of her holes, not through a needle.

This game gets keeps getting better. 

Mathim

Quote from: Eobelle on February 04, 2016, 02:11:00 AM
This game gets keeps getting better.

LOL, glad you approve. I think the potential exists for the Doc also to have properties in his blood that would help anyone suffering from Radscorpion venom recover from it, since he'll also have been doping himself on stuff like that to develop immunity. Thing is though, they'll probably start getting hooked on other substances if they survive an injection/transfusion of his blood as treatment if there aren't any normal Antivenom type cures available (he doesn't go out of his way to make things easy on others to be treated without owing him in some big way.)
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

BlueEyedBard

First post updated for the character sheets I have gotten so far.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Logoff

Thanks for the having me into this roleplay!  :D I cannot wait to start this!

BlueEyedBard

As a bump, I made a big plate of rat on a stick and a big pitcher of Deezer's 'lemonade' for everyone!

*Lays out the lavish, post apocalyptic, spread on the large dinner table that has been here the whole time. *
On/Off

Logoff

Some Deezer's lemonade would quench my thirst until we start the game. :) Thanks!

Eobelle

Name: Alea, but will also answer to whatever vulgar epithet the gang calls her, or a different name if chosen by the gang.
Appearance:
Alea is relatively petite (somewhere between (5'1" and 5'4") with long lissome legs shaped from hours of dancing, a toned midsection, small breasts, and long hair that falls to her ass in tight dreadlocks.  She lacks any body hair, and has silver rings in her eyebrows, nose, lips, nipple, clitoral hood, and her outer labia.
Biography:

"She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something."

Alea was born in Vault 134 which, like all the vaults, was a massive experiment using it's inhabitants as test subjects. Vault 134 was a massive experiment in subliminal messages and communication. 

The pre-war inhabitants of vault 134 were all performers and artists of some kind such as visual artists, sculptors, musicians, dancers, or even acrobats.  They were all told that their job was to ensure that the fine arts survived the holocaust, so they needed to make detailed instructional holotapes during their long incarceration in the vault.  These holotapes were then spliced with subliminal messages that instructed the viewer to add even more subliminal forms of communication into their art forms.  Artists were secretly taught how to unconsciously use color and form to communicate feelings of calmness and happiness to their viewer, Musicians had their chord structures and time signatures encoded with messages of submission and compliance, and dancers had their very body language encoded with subliminal communication that made then seem erotic and desirable.  Genetic predilection for certain types of art was also encouraged in the breeding program, which was also controlled and administered subliminally. 

The only non-artist in the entire vault was the overseer, whose palatial apartment and offices were filled with subliminal messages of dominance and narcissism.  Vault-tech felt that the overseer needed to be able to make any decision without a second guess, and a strong, firm hand would be needed to control the emotional and idealistic artists.  Generations of eugenics and subliminal messages succeeded beyond their wildest dreams, creating the fat, perverted despot named Overseer Kraus.

Alea was born under the iron-handed rule of Overseer Kraus.  She was a dance and body language prodigy beyond measure, blowing away the expectations of the training program, and giving her unprecedented access to the learning holotapes.  She finished the entire dance program (which may never finish, choosing instead of focus on a specific style of dance) before the age of thirteen.  In the next few years, as she blossomed into the most extraordinary talent, Overseer Kraus took particular interest in her. 

Kraus decided that she would be his ultimate sexual plaything, and began instituting a subliminal program in order in enact sweet tortures on her mind and soul.  The new program was to make her mind ashamed of her body and sexuality in general, while her body would react with extreme arousal and need.  Her libido was increased dramatically, while her mannerisms became more and more demure, and she became increasingly embarrassed about sex and sexuality.  Every day her interactions with her fellow vault dwellers became more and more sexual, and she became more and more embarrassed and introverted… unless she was on stage.

Her body was no neglected by the insidious program of the Overseer either.  Her vagina was tightened to the point where any insertion at all would be painful, but retained enough elasticity that she would not be damaged.  Her urethra also had it’s elasticity increased, to the point that it could take insertions of around the same size as her vagina.  Her internal clitoris was enlarged and sensitized as well, so that even though intentions in her vagina and urethra would be painful, she would sill feel increased amounts of pleasure.  Overseer Kraus also harvested hundreds of eggs from the girl, then removed her uterus to prevent her menstrual cycle, as well as any hope for someone other than him to have access to her genetic material.

But that was not the last of Kraus’ physical administrations.  He also gave her digestive system a complete overhaul to be more efficient, and reduce waste.  Her body only produces one small pellet of ambergris like waste, every week or so, keeping her anal canal clean as a whistle.  This also had the unexpected effect of drugs having a faster and stronger effect, but also a reduced come-down and withdrawal effect.  He then enlarged her anus, set her nerve endings to register mostly pleasure, and gave her a prostate in increase the immense pleasure she would get from being penetrated anally (this also had the effect to cause her to embarrassingly squirt every time she had an orgasm).  He wanted her to scream for it in the ass, all the while hating every second of it due to her conditioning that it was dirty and shameful.

Even Alea’s sweat and pheromones were altered, so the she always smelled good to everything around her, as well as stocking the libido of any thriving thing that got a whiff of her.  When she was aroused, the effect was multiplied, so much so that Kraus had to quarantine Alea from his security detail for the time being, putting her in a medical lockdown with a Nurse Handy named Betty Noir.

Alex’s days were now filled with Betty stuffing probes into her orifices as she became more and more upset about the feelings that the medical procedures were invoking in her small body. She had to get out, but while she was locked up in quarantine, she had no hope of escape.  Finally her last day in that medical hellhole was at hand, and she was released to prepare for her graduation ceremony that would mark her entrance into the vault as an adult.

That very night she made her escape, as her special program of sexual need and humiliation skipped over the loyalty to the vault and obeying the rules of the overseer like the other adolescents had.  She snuck out of bed and made her way to the vault entrance.  A quick flirtation with the guard at the door as a distraction and she had his taser, which she put to good use, incapacitating the unsuspecting man before he had an inkling of what was going to happen.  A push of a button later and sirens filled the vault… the door was being unsealed.

Vault 134 was so well ordered, there was no need for a drill in the event of a vault door breach.  The resulting confusion gave Alea ample time to disappear into the dark wasteland… for a time. 

Overseer Kraus and his entire security force followed the girl, with the few trained hounds that could follow her scent.  By the time dawn broke, she was surrounded, and incapacitated.  With an evil grin Kraus raped right then and there, deflowering the poor girl infront of the entire security detail.  When he was finished, he wiped his bloody dick on her face, and let each man rape her in the ass, forcing the girl to orgasm multiple times with each violation.  Her moaning screams echoed across the early wasteland morning.

Once the last man of the 100+ that went with Kraus had taken his turn with the girl, it was evening again.  She was carried back to the vault, as the entire population was called to the vault entrance for a very special graduation ceremony.  When Kraus and his overseers returned to the vault, every member was there, along with the rest of the graduates.  Kraus bent Alea’s naked body over the door console, and invited every male graduate to fuck her in the ass, and every female graduate to use her mouth.

Alea wept bitterly as her body experienced inhuman amount of arousal at this.  she came almost immediately when the first cock was shoved in her ass, and she tasted her first pussy. The graduating class was around 50 members, and she was taken two at a time, so thankfully the violation lasted less time than the previous one, but the onlookers made it all the more sweet and agonizing to the humiliated girl.

Once the last graduate had used her, Kraus smiled. Alex was on the verge of passing out again, so a needle of jet was shoved into her arm by a security officer as Kraus opened his mouth to make his proclamation about Alea’s punishment.

It was then that the Overseer was torn asunder.

Deathclaws, hundreds of them, had followed the intoxicating musk of Alea’s pussy from when she had been raped in the wasteland.  They fell on the undefended vault dwellers like a nightmare made real, tearing them apart as easily as a person picks a flower.  The largest of them grabbed Alea, and shoved his massive cock, easily the size of a baseball bat, into her ass and pounded it like a jackhammer.  The jet hit Alea’s system right when the deathclaw ejaculated inside her ass, riding the orgasm ripping through her system.

As world slowed down to a crawl, Alea felt every millimeter of deathclaw cock sliding out of her ass.  Just as the hard ridge of the cocked crested out of her ass, a flash of superheated air exploded above her, knocking the deathclaw back.  The world went quiet as her ears were overloaded sonic assault of the plasma blast.  The deathclaw leapt over her towards the security officer that had fired his plasma pistol for the last time in his life, and Alea got a change to look around.

It was chaos.

Not only had deathclaws followed her here, but there were also a sleuth of Yao Guai, a contingent of Mirelurks, feral dogs, and mutated animals of every variety.  Unknown to Alea, the horrific deflowering she had undergone caused her body to release 10^5 times the amount of pheromones she typically would produce in such a situation.  All she knew is that every horrible thing in the wasteland was coming after her and killing everyone she had ever known because she chose to run away from a little bit of probing and sex with someone she didn’t find attractive.  Her scent had brought them here, but now that blood was spilled, these creatures were in a killfrenzy.

Alea ran.

The next day she was picked up by a raider patrol, whom she surrendered to immediately. The patrol was ecstatic to find a nubile young sex-fiend to sell at the slave market… perhaps too ecstatic.  Alex ended up slowing them down considerably, as multiple gang-bangs a day tend to eat into your travel schedule.  The patrol also lacked discipline, as they did not keep a lookout when they chose to all fuck her at once, which made ambushing the patrol child’s play for the Red Hand gang. 

Gear: A collection of pre-war makeup, body paint, brushes, combs, perfume, and other toiletries, jewelry made out of pre-war shiny bits and coins,
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual, everything and anything.
Dislikes: Deathclaws, Hunger, Being Alone
Other images

BlueEyedBard

Everyone, welcome the Red Hand Gang's new little play thing.
*As Diesel speaks he puts his hand on the top of Alea's head and slowly run his fingers through her hair.*
We only have three more spots to fill before we can start this game and enter the waist land. Fortunately for us our little slave here is willing to put those pheromones to good use and attract more members...
*When his hand reaches the back of her neck he tightens his grip and pushes her down face first with a deep thud onto the long, old dinner table. Then his free hand slips down to her bare ass. He slipped his middle and ring finger past her soft cheeks and into her still tight asshole.  He hooked his fingers inside her and yanked her up better exposing her little pink pussy.*
So who wants to warm her up? Frankenstein, get some of that modified psycho-jet you keep on you.
On/Off

ChefofDreams

I would like to play the theif if he is not taken already. I can have a character made up by tomorrow.
Slowly it burns.

Mathim

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on February 10, 2016, 11:50:41 AM
Everyone, welcome the Red Hand Gang's new little play thing.
*As Diesel speaks he puts his hand on the top of Alea's head and slowly run his fingers through her hair.*
We only have three more spots to fill before we can start this game and enter the waist land. Fortunately for us our little slave here is willing to put those pheromones to good use and attract more members...
*When his hand reaches the back of her neck he tightens his grip and pushes her down face first with a deep thud onto the long, old dinner table. Then his free hand slips down to her bare ass. He slipped his middle and ring finger past her soft cheeks and into her still tight asshole.  He hooked his fingers inside her and yanked her up better exposing her little pink pussy.*
So who wants to warm her up? Frankenstein, get some of that modified psycho-jet you keep on you.

*In character as Frankenstein*: Get it yourself. Still gonna cost you, though.  >:)

Too bad she's already got so much crap going on in her body right now. Frankenstein really wants a guinea pig to test chemical breast augmentation on, but Alex is an unsuitable subject.

Logoff

Ooc: Holy shit, I did not expect this at all! XD That was amazing. *Claps*

IC: Volkner sat solitary as he sat watch as the lookout for any sort of trouble. The dreaded wasteland which he viewed ahead of him was barren and he hopped it stuck that way. He didn't mind this shift, as it gave him time to think yet he really wanted tinker on something. His gazed turned towards his comrades messing with the new slave girl they looted and gave a slight smirk and yelled over to them, "Have fun over there!"   

BlueEyedBard

Don't worry about being lookout right now Volkner, we are currently in a dimension between worlds waiting for our game to actually start. Right now all we have to do is draw in more attention so we can actually start. So what better way to draw attention than to bang the shit of our little slave girl.

And Frankenstein, stop being an ass and toss the psycho-jet over here, then I'll find you a clean test subject later.

All right chiefofdreams, get a profile up and we'll see about adding you in.
On/Off

Logoff

Volkner walked steadily over to the soon to be fuck fest and stood closely next to his comrades. Suddenly a thought appeared in his head and he raised his finger in the air. "I'll be right back." He ran over to his desk, scrambling through wires, nuts and bolts, and metal until he grabbed an object from the mess. "I was doing some reading in this queer magazine that had a ton of women in it and I spotted something that provoked my interest. It inspired me to make this-" In his hands held a long object with a handle which contained buttons and switches. On the end extended a silicon, phallic shaped object. He handed it to Diesel. "Different buttons do different actions and so do the switches- here. I think it's called a didillo? I don't know, I forgot nor do I care. Have a go with it" Volkner paused. "Where should I be in this- situation?" He looked down at the slave girl on the table.     

Etherealgirl

BlueEyedBard

Well I believe cheifofdreams is currently making a theif character, so currently the 2nd in command role and the gunner role are available.
On/Off

Etherealgirl

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Eobelle

Alea's eyes open wide as she is pulled onto the old wooden table, her sensitive nipples rasping on the rough weather-worn oak planks.  A sharp moan-scream erupts from her as digits are unceremoniously shoved into her asshole, the incredible feeling of being filled fighting with her embarrassment of being exposed for all those around to witness her body and her excitement.  Those self-same eyes suddenly fill up with tears as her ass is pulled up, causing her to rise up onto her tip-toes, and then even further onto her toes like a ballerina of old in order to tuck up her tailbone to expose her wet, pink pussy to the surrounding eyes.  Soft moans begin to be vocalized as her hips ever so slightly tuck down and up again as her traitorous body tries to fuck the fingers in her ass.

Upon hearing Volkner, who happened to be on the side her head was turned away from, she turned her head over to see the object of which he spoke, her freakishly flexible spine bringing her head and chest up from the rough oak table for a second, plunging her ass harder onto the fingers in her ass.  Her eyes, bright with tears, opened wide as she looked at the phallic object "Oh f...  That's... that's a..." she little more than whispered, still unable to discuss the male genitalia even though her nude body was splayed for all to see.  She could feel her pelvic floor clench automatically, sending pleasurable lightning down her nerves.  Her breath quickened as her ass bounced a little in fear and desire as she looked from Frankenstien to Volkner, her body on fire with shame and desire.

OOC:  I just realized I need to change my appearance a little, as I switched models for Alea at the last minute.  Also, while her name is Alea and you all can call her that, I'd prefer another name, or other things you all call her like whore, bitch, fuckslut, or whatever.  but if Alea is easiest and causes the least amount of confusion, that is totally fine.

Etherealgirl

BlueEyedBard

Currently the thief and gunner position are pending their profile but have been called, leaving the 2nd in command character open (small description of this character in first and second post)
On/Off