Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trouble1

O/O

Breathless Intent

*twirls around in her pretty new green get up* Thanks guys - glad you like it! :D

Trouble1

O/O

Breathless Intent

Michael Corvus

*tips his.... oh, right... umm... tips his imaginary hat to lisar* My pleasure, darlin. *Sinks down into a nice, comfy chair to to watch the two ladies dance with an easy grin on his face.*

My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

*Kisses both lis and Bre on the cheeks as they twirl around then sinks onto the couch beside the Cowboy to watch the show*

362!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Michael Corvus

Quote from: Peccavi on March 07, 2013, 07:22:21 PM
*Kisses both lis and Bre on the cheeks as they twirl around then sinks onto the couch beside the Cowboy to watch the show*

362!

*offers a genuine, kind smile to Peccavi as she takes a seat beside him* 'Even'in miss. *Turns back to watch the ladies dance with a smile* Quite lovely, aren't they?

The Oath of The Drake

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Peccavi curls her feet up under her and her emerald eyes stay rapt upon the dancing figures for a moment before she turns to flash a grin at the Cowboy. “Howdy,” she responds in kind and her attention goes back to Lis and Bre. “They are exquisite.”

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Peccavi on March 07, 2013, 07:22:21 PM

*smiles and smooches Pec on the cheek* Hello lovely!

Quote from: lisar on March 07, 2013, 07:26:33 PM
*dips Bre low and whispers sweet nothins in her ear*

*giggles gleefully at the dip, her head falling back as she gives in to laughter. The sweet nothings are returned with murmured promises and a wink*

Trouble1

O/O

Michael Corvus

*nods as he watches the women dancing, contemplating cutting at some point, but not wishing to step on any toes* Yes. Exsquisite is a much more fitting word*

The Oath of The Drake

Trouble1

O/O

Michael Corvus

Quote from: lisar on March 07, 2013, 07:49:36 PM
*smiles at Corvus, waggling a finger and offering Bre's hand*

*grins at li and then smiles over to Peccavi* if you'll excuse me, ma'am *slides from the couch and saunters over to where lisar and Bre now stand, taking the offered hand with dip of his chin to lisar* Thank you, darlin. *kisses lisar on the cheek* don't mind if I do *Turning to face Bre, sliding a hand around her waist and pulling her into a close dance pose, he continues the dance, lightly swaying and sweeping across the room, spinning her once before pulling her back against his chest and dipping her low with a charming smile on his face*

The Oath of The Drake

Breathless Intent

Quote from: lisar on March 07, 2013, 07:49:36 PM
*smiles at Corvus, waggling a finger and offering Bre's hand*

Oh just handing me off now, are we? *laughs*

Quote from: Michael Corvus on March 07, 2013, 08:09:57 PM
*grins at li and then smiles over to Peccavi* if you'll excuse me, ma'am *slides from the couch and saunters over to where lisar and Bre now stand, taking the offered hand with dip of his chin to lisar* Thank you, darlin. *kisses lisar on the cheek* don't mind if I do *Turning to face Bre, sliding a hand around her waist and pulling her into a close dance pose, he continues the dance, lightly swaying and sweeping across the room, spinning her once before pulling her back against his chest and dipping her low with a charming smile on his face*

*beams brightly up at her favorite cowboy* Why hello there, cutie! *laughs as she is swept up into yet another dance, her arms loosely wrapped around the graceful lead. Upon being dipped, she extends a long leg, trying to look like the fancy ladies on the dancing shows....and nearly falls* EEK! *Clinging tightly to Corvus, she manages not to tip them both over (somehow), laughing all the while* Oh goodness....well valiant effort, but I think I am hopeless when it comes to being elegant. *grins and pops a kiss onto his cheek*

I have to head out now. Thank you for the lovely dance, Cowboy. *winks up him before waving to the others* Bye all!

Peccavi

Trouble1

O/O