[MxAny] Lo and behold, the opportunity to write our very own HAREM adventure!

Started by Shinxx, January 08, 2024, 02:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinxx

<3 Loving Dadies Desperate For Devoted Sluts! <3
Besides BMR PM's, I might do Discord and Google Docs!

I am searching for someone who would want to write a plethora of gorgeous people for my studly character(s).

Imagine. A man, so perfect that tons of girls flock towards him. Good looks to die for. A personality to melt for. A magnificent cock to scream and cream for. He is literal top tier daddy material. A god amongst men. For him, there is no shortage of fish in the sea, any kind he wishes for. And so why would he have to choose? Why shouldn't his admirers, the best of the best, come together to give the man of their dreams exactly what he deserves.

I want to write a man like that, and in turn you will be writing a multitude of beauties. A harem of fuckdolls that want nothing more than please their Daddy. And he wants nothing more than make his girls happy. I want him to be dominant but caring. To fuck their brains out and then hold them afterwards. Treat them like sluts and princesses all at once. The specific details could run in many different directions but this should be a constant regardless.

However, neither of us should write any harem story with just anyone. We can be rather picky with our partners. Make sure that we find the right person to commit to. After all, you are going to write multiple gorgeous and amazing girls for me, and need quality in return. Don't you worry, in this thread I will tell you all about that!

So! If all this sounds like heaven to you, then keep on reading...

~ What we can expect... ~

... as partners! Aka, how to know if we are the right people we are looking for!

Excitement! For this to work, I expect enthusiasm and effort from both of us.
 A literate, detailed and creative collaboration! I am not looking to let you do all the work by yourself, but not vice versa either. Bring your ideas, tell me about what you like, ... I am looking for partners that can write multiple paragraphs per reply and have an eye for lewd detail. You don't have to write novellas, but I expect lengthy posts.
 Third person past tense! To me, it is the most immersive. No complete self inserts either. I'm sure both of us are perfect, but still.
 Visuals to enhance the story, preferably real ones. I love using reference pictures, and I love seeing what my partners like! If you really want to impress me, bring me some! I can definitely send out plenty of suggestions for our lovely cast.
 Openmindedness! As I might elaborate further down the road, I'm looking to explore different dynamics and fantasies along the road.
 Openmindedness PLUS! Besides cis girls, I'd love to write against femboys and/or a trans girls. <3
 I am MORE than willing to return some of the favor. You would be writing multiple characters, often at once. It might be fun if the girls fooled around, but that would require me to take over some of them at certain times. And, I don't have to keep them all to myself all the time. I'm sure, one way or another, the little fuckdolls won't mind having some extra cocks to play with. Afterwards, they'll come crawling back more grateful than ever... I would even be open to writing some sort of double harem where both of us have a main character, and both of us write a harem for the other!
 FUN and PATIENCE! There's also no need to rush out a message to me.

Check, check, check? Keep on reading!

~ About the story & kinks... ~

Most importantly, you will be writing MULTIPLE women. However, I am not looking to start after the harem has been established already. For the sake of keeping things interesting, we will explore how Daddy gains his loyal army of sluts from the very beginning. One by one, or sometimes more at once, girls will be joining him and any previous girls in their adventure. He'll win all of them over and make sure they can never even imagine a life without him.

As for the specific girls, I am very open. Of course, diversity would be key. I don't want to play with a ton of copies just getting loved and railed side by side. They will have different appearances, different aesthetics, different personalities, different preferences, different fantasies, and so on. Each addition should bring something new to the table. Something exciting. Maybe even something that brings issues along the way, which they will have to work through. Right now I have been mostly interested about writing original characters, but for the right set-up I wouldn't be against focusing on celebrities or even a certain fandom.

I am very openminded when it comes to kinks as well! Here is a general summary of things that I enjoy.

→ Consent. I am not interested in dub-con or non-con.
→ The Basics: Oral sex, vaginal sex and anal sex are all on the table, or wherever.
→ Clothes: Sexy Outfits, (Partly) Clothed Sex, CMNF, CFNM, ...
→ Romance & Intimacy: Affection, Aftercare, Passionate Lovers, Kissing, Making Out, Cuddling, Cockwarming, Touching, Groping, Petnames, ...
→ Outercourse: Handjobs, Titjobs, Intimate Massages, ...
→ Worship: Body Worship, Cock Worship, ...
→ Sex Toys: Dildos, Double-Ended Dildos, Vibrators, Strap-ons, Bad Dragons, Butt Plugs, Beads, ...
→ Roughness: Facefucking, Spanking, Choking, Face Slapping, Hair Pulling, Painal, ...
→ Messiness: Sloppy Kisses & Blowjobs, Oil, Cum, Spit, Food Play, ...
→ Loudness: Moaning, Screaming, Usage of Onomatopoeia, LOTS of Dirty Talk, Namecalling, Praise, ...
→ Orgasms: Big Loads, Cumplay, Squirting, Ahegao & other (exaggerated) displays of overwhelming pleasure,
→ BDSM: This is something I've recently wanted to explore. This includes the whole umbrella, pretty much, and anything around it. Themes like D/s Relationships, Total Power Exchange, Pet Play, Discipline, Punishments & Rewards, Praise, Begging, Outfit Control & Control in General, Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Whips/Floggers, Somatosensory, Sadism/Masochism, Pain, ...
→ Transformation: Body Modifications (Piercings, Tattoos, ...), Body & Mind Alteration, ...
→ Multiple Characters: Group Sex, Polygamy/Polyamory, Open Relationships, Partner Swapping, Double Penetration, Frotting, ...
→ Audiences, or the possibility: Public Sex, Risky Sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Nudism, Videos & Pictures, ...
→ Taboo Fetishes: Incest, (LEGAL!!) Age Gaps, Breeding/Impregnation, ...
→ AND MANY MORE! This list is probably not entirely complete, but this should give a clear idea of everything that I am into.

Feel free to ask about anything that isn't on the list!

~ Some Ideas! ~

These ideas are based around my main character, and they are simply meant to get the ball rolling. Obviously they will have to be worked out in greater detail, and that is where our collaboration hopefully begins! In terms of settings, all of these are meant to be set in a modern setting. I'm not the biggest fan of fantasy worlds, sci-fi, etc - but once again it would very much depend on the specific idea.

→ Bestselling author who took the world by storm with his charms.
→ Revolutionary who gained political attention in a (fictional) modern country.
→ Newcomer in town who moved into the abandoned old mansion by the cemetery, and who might turn out to be a vampire... Whatever, he's hot!
→ Actual (demi-)god who came down to earth, for one reason or another. Could be boredom, could be a banishment.
→ Superhero who brings together his own team to fight evil.
→ Two guys who had a rivalry for years and turn the women in each other's lives into their harem.
→ Married couple who decide to host exchange students to the local university they have both graduated from back in the days.
→ Brothers who inherit a fortune and travel around the world.
→ Adorable femboy who joins the college sorority. (Femdom Harem)
→ University professor who got a job offer to a more prestigious institute.
→ Recently divorced father who moved into an apartment building downtown.
→ Recently graduated stud who returned to his hometown, but nobody believes it is him after his glow-up!
→ Your ideas!