Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

10, cause she seems to have overlooked the fact that logic has no place in my insanity >:)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Dahling

10, because he's forgotten its all a matter of perception! :P

Kendra

9 ... will not be tempted by such deliciousness  >:)

Insanityenviesme

10 to Ken cause I'm always tempted by her deliciousness ;D
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kendra

9 you've a blond in your avatar when you know she should be a redhead :P
;)

Dahling

10, for her wit and the view.

Amy Liz

10 for subtly representing pure temptation!

Autumn52

10 for that sexy look on her face
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - for providing a feather I can use to find her ticklish spots.  That and being the always beautiful and sexy Xandi.

Amy Liz

10 Pierce Brosnan... enough said!

Dahling

10, because she's clever and has a look I just want to devour.

Mordred

10 - Love the colors.. yeah.. love Red.. me and Red go wayyyyy back.. and seeing a lovely hand holding a juicy bit of fruit, can't go wrong with that. Makes me wanna take a bit on all sorts of levels.
*See Pillory*

Dahling

10, because I'd let him.  And keep imaging that paint smeared all over my body...

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - Tasty looking apple, and her arm draws me in, letting the rest to my imagination :-)

Dahling

10, because I'm using my imagination on both he and that beach, with alternating moments there in the ocean.   ;)

Jassara Sunn

I looooove apples, and women!

Dahling

10, because that's just such perfect logic and I adore that smile.

Kendra

9 hmmm it could be one of the batch that knocked Snow White out ... tempting but dangerous  ;)

Mordred

10 - Ummmm.. *falls into a lecherous daze*.. yeahhhhh.. hell yeah..
*See Pillory*

Kendra

10 *grins and leaves him in a daze*
always a whopping ten ;)

Amy Liz

Mordred

10 - Can't help but hope she gives a little jolt from the lightest touch on that wild Blue glow.
*See Pillory*

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Mordred

10 - Is that a lopsided grin.. or a straight grin within a tilted face? Either way.. yeahhhh.. it's cool! :D
*See Pillory*

Jassara Sunn

9.5 I don't like blue, but you sir make it look pretty nice.