Getting to Know the indigenous life (MxF Exotic)

Started by Jacobi, March 24, 2018, 04:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacobi

Seeking a partner for a story I want to work on,player gender doesn't matter.

Researcher studying a new life form on a distant planet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Researcher wanted:

In the Tulios System a planet has been discovered with a breathable atmosphere and intelligent life. Solo or with a small team to make contact and study this new life form with minimal impact on the planets ecosystem or the species society. Applicants will remain on the planet for a total of six months,you will be tasked to communicate with the locals as much as possible,learning as much as you can in any way you can. Upon completion you will be paid in the currency of your choosing. Warning: While the species in question has not shown any hostility towards spacecraft nor drones the planet is home to many organisms of hostile nature.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for someone to play a researcher studying a new species discovered around a dual star system. your character can be any species or gender,I will play this alien species. We can discuss particulars Via PM but I will say they will be primitive at best. Trying to keep this as vague as possible so that you can learn about them as we play. Will say that they are humanoid. Very strange request I know and am putting it here as it may become sexual if you should desire. If you are interested,please feel free to PM me. I am usually busy and posts will be infrequent but I will attempt to make the posts I make as interesting as possible. Guarantee at least one or two posts a week.
Life is a waste of time,time is a waste of life,get wasted all the time,and you'll have the time of your life.

Spent too long as an antisocial shut in, Trying to change that. Please be patient with me.