Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gscmar64

Wish Granted unfortunately you become one in a Prison where the inmate despise learning!

I wish it didn't take so long to cook a healthy meal with meat on a sweltering day!

Kit Cat

Granted, you are now Vegan

I wish tofu was edible

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Kit Cat on July 05, 2018, 03:47:53 PM
Granted, you are now Vegan

I wish tofu was edible
Granted!  Now tofu is all you can eat.

I wish I had the energy of a child.

Kit Cat

Granted, you now either race around in a hyper state, always acting out, or you are snoring your head off in front of the tv.

I wish my dog would stop stealing my fan

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Kit Cat on July 05, 2018, 04:54:47 PM
Granted, you now either race around in a hyper state, always acting out, or you are snoring your head off in front of the tv.

I wish my dog would stop stealing my fan
Granted.  You no longer have a dog to steal your fan.

I wish I could erase people's memories.

Kit Cat

You now have the power to erase memories, only you accidentally used it on yourself first, and now you can't remember who it was you wanted to use the power on...or anything else for that matter.

I wish that speedbumps were never invented

Dragongoddess

Granted!  Now people often speed through subdivisions causing a plethora of problems.

I wish there was such thing as a functional family.

Kit Cat

Granted, and its your neighbour's family, who irritate everyone with their perfect natures

I wish I knew what to wish for

Stone

Granted. But now you're out of wishes and cannot wish for whatever it is you know you want to wish for.

I wish someone wrote a new western trash pulp gore neo-crime cyberpunk spaghetti Calvin and Hobbes inspired detective story.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kit Cat

Granted, but its written in Sanskrit and you will only ever get to see the story when Disney has purchased it, turned it into a PG animated film with cute animals and a pet fish, and completely removed all the things that made the original book worthwhile.

I wish poems were back in fashion again

Endogenesis

Granted, but all poetry is Donald Trump written and approved.

I wish I had a better English vocabulary.
"And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many.”

Kit Cat

Granted, but its the vocabulary based on Donald Trumps twitter account.

I wish it would cool down and rain

Dragongoddess

Granted.  Now it's flooding and Pennywise has come to pay your town a visit.

I wish toddlers didn't make such a fuss about having their diaper changed.

Kit Cat

Granted. Now they love it so much they fill their diaper on the hour, every hour, and twice as much during the night.

I wish that life were simpler

Dark Rez

Granted. But now you can't feel the effects of happiness from this 'simple life.'

I wish I could see what's at the end of a rainbow.

Kit Cat

You find the end of the rainbow leads to a scrap yard in Maine, and so all your whimsical imagination and hopes are ruined, because of this harsh reality.

I wish I actually liked peanut butter

Dark Rez

Granted, but now you're allergic to nuts.

I wish I knew what it was like to drive a racecar.

Kit Cat

Granted, you achieve a one in a life time experience, driving a race car, then forget how to work any kind of mechanics for the rest of your life

I wish people were less rude

Dark Rez

Granted, but now every person you come in contact with is overly and annoyingly bubbly.

I wish there was no such thing as traffic

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Dark Rez on July 27, 2018, 04:44:42 PM
Granted, but now every person you come in contact with is overly and annoyingly bubbly.

I wish there was no such thing as traffic
Granted.  Now you have to walk everywhere.

I wish fantasy stories were real.

Dark Rez

Granted. Now you have real monsters to deal with everywhere you turn.

I wish I didn't have to wear glasses.

CassieBear

Granted, you're now blind.

I wish I wasn't bored.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Kit Cat

Granted, you now live in interesting times, just like the ancient eastern curse!

I wish I could sleep

Dark Rez

Granted, now you can never wake up.

I wish I was a genius.

Belle33

Congratulations.  A genius you are.  Like yoga you look.  Enjoy.

I wish I could travel back in time.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP