~ Beasty... Tentacle... NC ~ *Curerntly Closed*

Started by stormkitten, February 19, 2009, 06:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormkitten

This is my thread request for  BEASTY and TENTACLES!!!

Play Place: Forum Threads only. We can talk on yahoo IM but I dont play there. I might be convinced to play by PM but I dont like it.

Sex of the character I am willing to play: Female or Male. I prefer if I am playing male then it is m/m.

Sex of the character I am want to play with: Male. I have no interest in f/f.

Sexual Orientation: Straight, Yaoi

Frequency of Posts:Ideally I would like to have a partner replying at least every other day. I realize life and things take up time but I get bored if its a week between posts then I pick up a new rp and all of a sudden you decide to start posting every day and I get swamped... ect ect. Not nice. So it would really mean a lot to me if you could post at the very least every four days.

Level of Play: Long term, multi paragraph post
I'm no english major, I don't care if words are misspelled as long as I know what it is you are trying to say. Quality over quantity!! I tend to get long winded in my posts. I do not expect my partners to try to match my posts as long as you are giving me good quality. Looking for at least two paragraphs... *Would truly Prefer 2-4 +!!!

I would like someone who wants to work on the plot with me from time to time... Not simply let the story flopp around... If you are only looking for smut with minimal plot... DO NOT ask if I want to play... I have a lot of plots... dont be afraid to ask me to pm you a few.... In most cases I am more than happy to start. If its my plot I probably already have an idea for a start. If its your plot but are not going to start, please give me some details so I can make one that we can both enjoy playing. If you see a story I am already playing but are still interested in playing it pm me I would. 

What I am looking for: a Dominate male character to play with. Some who is into violence or sadist... Rarely I will play with a more submissive male but he has to be a pin slut. At this time I am NOT interested in playing Dom to your Sub...

I do love rape, violence, pain... I can play submissive... switch.... and aggressive. My characters tend to be some what dominate in nature, looking for someone that can force them into submission... I dont mind playing virgins but I have trouble playing innocent or slutty characters.

Want to Play With (Your Character)
Vampire(dominate)... Dragon Lord(dominate)... Shapeshifter... Werewolf(dominate)... Were-animal(dominate)... Centuar(dominate)... Human... Elven... Demon(dominate)... Incubus(dominate)... Angel... Fallen Angel... Orc(dominate)... Zombie(dominate)... Goblin(dominate)... Brother(dominate)... Cousin(dominate/switch)... Twin Brothers(dominate/switch)... Warrior... Prisoner of War(sub/switch)... Soldier... Knight... Guard... Traitor... Assassin... Slayer... Hunter... Scout(sub)... Spy(sub)... Torturer(dominate)... Necromancer... Mage... Priest... Summoner... Wizard... Prince... King(sub/dominate)... Servant(dominate/switch)... Slave(sub/dominate/switch)...

Want to Play (My Character)
Vampire(sub/dominate)... Shapeshifter(sub/dominate/switch)... Human(sub)... Elven(sub)... Demon... Angel(sub)... Fallen Angel(sub)... Sister(sub)... Cousin(sub)... Amazon(sub/dominate)... Warrior(sub)... Soldier(sub/dominate)... Prisoner of War(sub)... Knight... Guard... Slayer(dominate/switch)... Spy... Traitor... Assassin(dominate/switch)... Mage... Priestess... Acolyte(sub)... Necromancer(dominate)... Princess(sub)... Witch... Servant(sub)(beg for it).... Stripper(sub/swtich)
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

AidaLily

What do you think about this? I am not sure if it posted last time

A female virgin warrior has to fight tentacle beasts in Paris, France. Every time she orgasms a city somewhere in the world is destroyed. She has to find the solution to stop what happens when she orgasms. Along the way she gets raped by the tentacle beasts and has to do her best to hold in orgasm or else. She receives a notice that she must find the solution within a week or she will be forced to live like that forever.

pm me if you like this idea...you can see my on and offs in the thread for that
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

johntfs

An elven virgin scout is lowered into a monster's pit to be tortured and sacrificied.  The monster is itself a prisoner in the pit.  It cannot form true words and has been frustrated in its attempts to communicate.  Ultimately it becomes driven by huger to devour its victims, which is the fate of the elven girl unless they can somehow learn to communicate, even if only in a langauge of sex and pain.

Prismwind

Here's a story idea.

An inexperienced angel has recently been sent from heaven for the first time to watch over a young man whose father was a powerful mage. The boy is destined to be a great mage himself. Unknown to her and to heaven, the boy has been possessed secretly by a great demon. When the angel tries to comfort his nightmares one night, she is instead drawn into them... her power stripped over the course of various tortures and given to another demon, who poses as her and deceives heaven while she is trapped in the eternal nightmare, for the great demon to play with as he wishes... she must attempt to escape the nightmare and warn heaven, but with most her power stripped from her, how will she without the demon's permission? If she does can she even be sure she truly managed to escape? Will her mind and spirit break first instead even... or will she succumb to the demon's will and become his corrupted pleasure slave, perhaps one day to be a succubus?
Ons and Offs

Honor the dark, it protects and hides from evil's sight, honor the dark and fear the light...

snow

hmmmmmm i have an idea

a Young werewolf still in his human form fineds a fallen angel and takes her in, he thinks of her as a next meal for when the change come upon him but the girl slowly wins his heart and they become lovers.

i play around the other persons play stile, if you want me to dominate, try to dominate me, and ill fight you for it, and in the end, win. it all maters how the story progresses. but yes if your intrested feel free to pm me, if not good luck and cheers
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Raine

So, I'm not sure if you are still looking but, I am a female, that is willing to play a male part. So long as that is okay with you.

To take a step away from the current, monster pit/ fallen angel thing. I was hoping you might be interested for a sort of hell-on-earth type roleplay. A small portal has opened letting the demons and creatures of hell onto the earth. Human-kind has united to force these foul-ones back into their realm, though the struggle is immense; man has been able to keep the invasion under control; with a few leaks. Several demons had the ability to shapeshift and managed to do so, and get through to the barriers and lines of war. Their duty is breed into female soldiers and healers. Infest humanity behind it's defenses, and to bring slaves back to hell.
If your stomach feels weak, then my work here is done.

Raine's Ons and Offs

Doomsday

Hmm, interesting. Not huge into centaurs or dragons, any other creature you'd like?

xenophylia

I'm always up for playing a lamia/ naga/ snake to your damsel in distress.  If you find yourself in the mood for that please drop me a pm...  X.