Coming back with a couple of ideas

Started by Liam, December 20, 2009, 11:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam

It's been a while since I had time to participate in a couple of roleplays. I want do a couple of exciting, fun, and hot stories like before, so I'm leaving some ideas here, hoping to find a partner for any of them. Before posting the plots and characters, I wanted to let everyone reading this post know that English is not my first language, so I might misspell something, try to be patient on that with me. :D

Anyways, here are some ideas I have... if anyone here is interested in sharing one of these scenarios with me, please answer here with your character profile. Also, feel free to ask anything you want.

Every family has issues - Free

Natasha, a single mother living with her 18 years old son, has only one person to help her around and give the two of them a hand, her younger sister, a beautiful woman who happens to be more present at her house than Natasha.
Since Natasha is workaholic and spends almost the whole day doing overtime work, in order to make more money and be able to pay the rent, she has no friends and almost no time at all for social life outside her job, she barely spends a couple of hours with her son Mark, and they don't seem to feel very close with eachother.
One night, after an exhausting day of work, Natasha comes back to her house to find Mark and her sister eating something that the woman cooked while she was at work. Being completely stressed out and mad at the world, Natasha ends up arguing with her sister and things get out of hands. In probably the worst fight the sisters had, Natasha kicks her sister out of her house to shut the door in front of her before yelling "And never come back, you're not family anymore".
Now hating eachother, the sisters start to mess with eachother until one of them decides to make a big impact, stepping over the line. Natasha's sister suddenly comes with a new idea, if she is not Natasha's sister anymore, then she is not Mark's aunt either, so... she thinks that becoming her nephew's lover would definitely piss her off, and begins planning her new strategy to seduce him.

My character:

Name: Mark
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 163 pounds
Personality: A good guy, very curious, and a little shy around most of the women.

If you are interested in this story, your character would be Mark's aunt. Make her older please, and with a sexy picture if that's not much to ask. ;)

More than friends - Taken

Martin had always admired (your character's name here)'s beauty, he had a crush on her since they were teens. At that time, when they first met, they were both in highschool. Since she was very popular and was the most beautiful girl in school, she had no problem at all in getting any guy to look at her the way she wanted, and Martin was no exception to that rule. He quickly fell in love with her as soon as she began to talk to him and became friendly towards him, they even went out a cople of times, but just like friends and nothing else.
After three months seeing eachother often, just when he was about to tell her how he felt about her, he found out that she had been doing the same with many other guys and that she even had sex out with one of his friends. He then noticed that he was just another one in the list and decided to avoid getting more and more interested on her to prevent getting hurt even more... after all, the other guys she was seeing were much more attractive and confident than him, he had no chance at all.
However, years passed and Martin changed a lot. He became more confident on himself, he started to take care of his looks, and even spent time on the gym and started a healthy diet. While he was doing that, she was living her life, dating all kinds of men that used her for a little while until they found someone new.
One day, while walking down the street, Martin and (your character's name) ran into eachother. She was not able to believe what she was seeing, that shy and skinny boy from highschool was now a well grown man that had great looks and was still the same good person that she knew when she was a teen. In front of Martin stood the same beautiful woman that enchanted him when he was young, but this time she was different too... she was not the type of person that she was before. After many dates and one night stands, she realized that she was lonely and that she wanted to be with someone who would truly appreciate her for what she was.
The two friends were now seeing eachother after many years and feelings started to come back to life, as the two of them stared to eachother's eyes trying to think what to say.

My character:

Name: Martin
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 179 pounds
Personality: Easy going, kind and quite a gentleman. He's very passionate and open minded.

If you are interested in this story, your character would be Martin's highschool "friend".

A star worth saving - Taken

Everything was going just perfect for Lee, a famous singer, leader of one of the most popular rock bands in the world, until something completely unespected happened. While he was touring with his band, he got news that his brother was killed by a police officer back in the US, because he was dealing drugs and resisted an arrest in a violent way. The news of Lee's brother's death were soon over the internet and it obviously affected the singer, just when he was at the top of his career. After that terrible moment, he got depressed, started to abuse alcohol, and began to skip his band's activities. Soon after that he fought with his band members and decided to quit, leaving the band in the middle of the tour. Too add even more drama to the picture, he was arrested for drunken assault and put into jail.
Everything seemed to be going wrong for him and no one seemed to care, except his former manager, a young woman who, when he had no fame at all, helped him start his career. She was now coming back to try and help him get back up and recover from that hard moment.
After paying bail for him, because he lost all his money sooner than expected, she decided to take care of him for a while and help him see that there was a good reason to recover and start it all again.

Name: Lee
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 176 pounds
Personality: Rebel, outgoing, daring, and very sexual. Since he became an alcoholic he has lost interest on most of the things he used to love and lost his hope on everything.

If you are interested in this story, your character would be Lee's former manager, the woman that would help him overcome his addiction to alcohol and his depression, to also make him understand that there is someone who actually cares for him.

The red room - Free

In a future where MMORPG are the most common thing around, millions of people connect on a daily base to interact with others and have all kind of situations and experiences going on in their virtual lives. Since technology has advanced a lot in the past century, people can now enjoy a much more realistic experience when logging on in the virtual world... they can now feel pleasure, pain, taste and smell, or even feel the touch of something they are not really touching.
Many different scenarios are placed for the people to interact with eachother, there are all kinds of places to visit and things to do... anything seems to be possible.
Even though everything seems to be safe and secure in the virtual world, something different happened recently. A group of hackers managed to create a virtual world scenario called "the red room" where they can summon people that are online in other scenarios and force them to interact with eachother the way they want. What's even worse is that, apart from being able to trap people in that virtual room, they can make them feel pain, pleasure, excitement,  or any emotion and feeling they want... so they can basically do whatever they want to them or force them to obey their orders.
The red room soon became something to be afraid of by many of the millions and millions of users, specially when they saw a live broadcast of a man and a woman locked inside the red room, completely unable to log off, and being forced to have sex in every perverted way that the men behind the project ordered.

Name: Raphael
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 160 pounds
Personality: Raphael likes adventures and loves to try new stuff. He is not very popular and likes to keep a low profile.

If you are interested in this story, your character would be the woman summoned to the Red Room with Raphael, to be forced to do all kinds of dirty things with him to entertain the whole world. If you can find a sexy avatar for her I will be very happy.

I guess those are good for now, I'll add more if I think of something else to put here. Please feel free to ask whatever you want and leave your character profiles if you find yourself interested in one of the ideas.

Oh, it would also be a good idea to check my O/O's, just to see if we are into the same things, so that we can be sure to have a good time together. ;)

That's it for now, thanks a lot for reading and for your time.

-Liam.

Butterflykiss

Hey there, fella~ Welcome back!

--

Interested in: A Star Worth Saving

Character Profile:

Since graduating from college, Dana immersed herself in the competitive world of music and the temperamental artists that it came with. Competitive, with a mind for business and a keen sense for what it takes to be successful, she specializes in finding the unknown voice, scouting dimly lit barrooms and college talent shows for possible candidates. She's recently helped several small time musicians make their way to bigger and better stages.

In the midst of her rising career, she hears rumors of a name she hasn't heard in years. Unable to believe the gossip, she goes to see for herself and is distraught to find that the man she'd once believed would be the biggest of all of her finds is now among the lowest of the low.

Well, he's not staying that way. Not if she can help it.

Name: Dana Kay
Height: 5'9"
Personality: Efficient, organized, and very intelligent. Her goal is to find the next chart-topping celebrity.

Liam

What a pleasant surprise, Butterfly. :-)

Loved the way you made your character profile, the pictures are great and the description even better. I'll make the roleplay soon and PM you with the link.

Thanks a lot for your interest.

MovieFreek

More than friends

Name: Monroe
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 150 pounds
Personality: Chilled down after so many one night stands. Not a shut in but open enough
Appearance: http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp325/JoySakura/Brown%20Girl/purpleanimegirl.jpg
(I can't find a good human picture >.< )

Liam

Nice, thanks for deciding to do your character, MovieFreek... I'll make the roleplay topic soon and let you know via PM once it's ready.