Madam Arachne's School for Monster Girls. (Interest check)

Started by Wolfy, April 20, 2015, 06:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Man this one has been something I've been trying to get off the ground over the years....

Essentially, monster girls are real, and of course they need an education in how to not only use their charms and bodies, but also general mathematics and other learning things. So over 100 years ago, Madam Arachne, a Spider-Woman, formed the school within her castle in eastern London, hidden by magic making it unreachable by normal humans...for the most part.

Madam Arachne's is a safe haven for monster girls to learn and grow, starting at age 16 and moving up through college as well. Girls are expected to live on campus, attend classes, and may make trips to the nearby monster settlement for fun and a bit of adventure, though the woods behind the castle are strictly forbidden, as not only are there male monsters there that are savage, hunters also roam the woods in search for these monsters, not caring if you are a savage beast or a well meaning monster girl.

Now,the way that I had envisioned this is that human males ARE allowed on school grounds, and are even given an education much like the monster girls, but monster girls also feed on the human males "essence" through sexual intercourse with them. After 5 years at school, the males are turned out into the world again, with their minds wiped of everything but their education so that the world remains none the wiser of Madam Arachne's school.

Now, depending on interest, I may be willing to change things and make it a general school for monsters, both male and female, and leave out humans altogether, but....here's the basic idea. ^0^

If you're interested just post or comment. Thanks. ^0^

Lynnette

I'd recommend linking a few sources to let people get a bit more educated on monster-girls, it's a pretty alien concept to a lot of the general public. Besides this, I know that King Serperior has a pretty awesome thread dedicated to Monster Girl artwork, so it's worth giving a peek and possibly linking to as well!

Overall though, if more people show up, I'll might join in :)
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Birchleaf

As usual, I am down for this sort of concept. I will watch this thread with interest.

Moon Hound Hati

Reaper, stop having the same interests as me! D:

Anyways, think I was in a previous incarnation of this concept like two years ago, so going to express interest.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Wolfy

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/w/page/8689470/Monster%20Girls%20Encyclopedia

The monster girl encyclopedia. ^0^ And yes, King has a thread with many monster girl pictures:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175937.0

So for those interested, check both of these out, though the younger looking monster girls will likely be off-limits.

Angie

Is there any chance of playing a teacher, perhaps? I kinda wanna take one of the more 'badass' monsters and play her as a teacher...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Wolfy

Angie

Oooo, so many good ideas...though, leaning towards Arachne. Very queen like and refined, with the added bonus of potential oviposition fun if people are into that...

Wolfy

Well, Madam Arachne is...an Arachne. xD

But there could be two. ;3

Angie

Like one ultra sexy spider girl (oh can we just call them Driders FFS) is enough for this academy.

FwuffyKittenz

I am down for this. I like the lamia and the scylla, happily be either one.

Dhi

If I can do without the parasitism to college dicks conceit, I'm interested.

la dame en noir

*twiddles thumbs*

I wanna join but

I have this desire to be a female that dresses male to get in...

>.>

i don't know

lol
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Wolfy

Mm...could be open to the idea of normal human female also being allowed, as well as Futa....with sexual intercourse to obtain essence being able to be taken from all humans, male or female.

Angie

Broader is better, and I'm not just referring to the size of the cocks ;P

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Crash

I think Dhi was saying can't Essense be taken from females too or is it only from guys?

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Dhi

My inspirations for monster girls don't involve the parasitic need to give blowjobs, which I've only ever seen in that encyclopedia. If it fits your vision for how a monster girl game ought to be, that's perfectly fair. I get that it's a thing.

King Serperior

I don't believe I'll be taking part in this game as I am at my limits, but I have been keeping an eye on it.  If Wolfy doesn't mind, I wanted to answer:
Quote from: Dhi on April 22, 2015, 12:22:18 AM
My inspirations for monster girls don't involve the parasitic need to give blowjobs, which I've only ever seen in that encyclopedia. If it fits your vision for how a monster girl game ought to be, that's perfectly fair. I get that it's a thing.

The way I see Monster Girls, cum is a supplement to their diet and, in the cases of some, it allows them to maintain their powers.  Depending on the species of the monster girl, they don't need to give a blowjob, but can absorb it in other ways (Mouth, ass, pussy, or even through the skin).  In my knowledge, most of the younger monster girls feed off of that 'essence' while many other ones tend to 'drain their target dry' then eat them.

*shrug*  That's just my opinion.  I wish you all luck though!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Dhi

Imagine, though, if they were to make another Mummy movie with Brendan Frasier and all, and part of the plot was that Imhotep needed icky sticky facials to recharge his powers. Would not at least some people join me in saying this is not really about mummies anymore?

Birchleaf

Quote from: Dhi on April 22, 2015, 01:56:28 AM
Imagine, though, if they were to make another Mummy movie with Brendan Frasier and all, and part of the plot was that Imhotep needed icky sticky facials to recharge his powers. Would not at least some people join me in saying this is not really about mummies anymore?
Of course it would not be about mummies: it would be about incubi/succubi.

King Serperior

Quote from: Dhi on April 22, 2015, 01:56:28 AM
Well, Mummies are a different kind of monster.  Mummies, Werewolves, and Vampires require different food:  Life Force, Flesh, and Blood respectively.  While true it would be totally different idea and it wouldn't be about mummies any more, not all monsters require such essence.  The main ones are Succubi (and Inccubi).  Nekos prefer human food and milk, Kitsune prefer hunting their own food, Harpies and Mermaids prefer fish, Centaurs and Cow-Girls are vegetarians, and Minotaur are omnivores.  Lamia/Naga eat mostly flesh, but enjoy human supplements.  Ogres just like meat of all kinds.

Each type of monster has their own diets.  Some just prefer extras, like Slug-Girls and Slime Girls where they 'grab' a human and drain him/her dry for weeks on end before they dissolve and absorb them.

Anywho, I'll stop my little rant on monster girl diets and disappear.  Apologies for taking up the thread, Wolfy. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Dhi

I use mummies specifically as an example because there exists an encyclopedia monster girl entry on mummies which pretty much just talks about how much they want semen or whatever. I did not find it on the site linked, but they essentially all follow this same formula regardless of the monster's literary themes. The mummy especially struck me as a good example because we all know what to expect when it comes to mummies and it is not deriving sustenance from bukkake.

So I'm interested in a group game where I can tell a story containing a monster who is also a woman, where I can choose to be an individual rather than a Pokemon, where I can ignore the whole contents of the monster girl encyclopedia. If this is not that game, that's cool- different strokes for different folks.

Dhi